BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A high-performance firming and brightening serum loaded with superfoods kale and spinach for a bright, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Uneven skin tone- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This multifunction serum is a powerful combination of superfoods and science. This high-performance elixir contains a potent youth complex of peptides, age-defying antioxidants, illuminating vitamin C, and crosslinked hyaluronic acid. Its lightweight texture is quickly absorbed into the skin, helping to combat free radicals and environmental stressors. Vitamin C helps brighten skin and reduce the look of hyperpigmentation, while hyaluronic acid deeply moisturizes to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This 100 percent vegan serum is perfect for all skin types, never tested on animals, and free of parabens, sulfates, and dimethicone. Formulated, filled, and packaged in California, Youth To The People is a family owned company that works in small batches, ensuring you're getting the freshest and most effective product possible. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the U.S.

• Does this really do what it says it does ladies?1 Answers
  • Is it too oily to use with makeup or would it be recommen...1 Answers
  • I’m very interested in trying this brand. I’ve heard amaz...2 Answers
Sevastia M.
Glen cove , NY
I've been using this serum for 3 months and am very happy with it. My skin is sensitive and acne prone so I love that it is fragrance free, has no silicones, and does not cause any irritation. It gets absorbed quickly and leaves my skin smooth, firm, hydrated, and calm. I haven't had any issues with clogged pores, acne, or redness.
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
I have dry skin and this does wonders for any roughness and dryness that is on my skin. It's super effective and I've been using it for 6 months now. It's especially good right out of the shower and right before any sort of makeup routine since it'll smooth out the skin.
Alisha C.
I have not yet to use this product. I like the idea that is made out of super foods. I love serums so I’m sure I would enjoy this one very much. Youth To The People Kale Tri-Peptide 37 Vitamin C Age Prevention Serum 1 oz
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Youth To The People Kale Tri-Peptide 37 Vitamin C Age Prevention Serum 1 oz

Even at age 26, I'm starting to notice smile lines and crows feet developing... And this product is great for nipping it in the bud! This silky serum leaves my skin feeling amazing without clogging my pores and causing breakouts. Not to mention I saw results within the first week.
Marisa S.
Nassau County
This product is okay. It can sometimes leave the skin feeling waaaaay to greasy. It needs to be blended it very well with a small amount for it to not be so greasy. There are definitely better serums out there!
Samantha R.
Very hydrating! Absorbs very quickly and hydration lasts. Great value for a high end brand. Love the all natural ingredients. Saw improvement in skins texture, suppleness, and fine lines. Definitely check out their other products.
marina w.
Eutawville, SC
I have very oily skin and I thought this would just make my skin even more oily and it did not!! It hydrated my face and made it feel soft as ever!! Definitely recommend!
Kassandra R.
Jackson, NJ
This is one of my favorite serums. It’s provides fast, long lasting hydration while making my face smooth and soft. It has a light, pleasant smell and can be used morning and night. I got my mom hooked too!
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
Goes amazing under the moisturizer! Adds extra hydration and helps with skins firmness and texture. It’s very gentle and sinks in quickly so moisturizer goes well with it.
sasha s.
Louisville
This product smells good, has a great consistency goes on perfect and absorbs almost instantly plus it works good on other areas that may need firming.
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
I’m very interested in trying this brand. I’ve heard amazing things. What is the consistency of this serum? When I think serum I think thicker liquid, but this looks like a thin spray?
Cezz G.
Is it too oily to use with makeup or would it be recommended for bed time?
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Does this make oily skin feel greasy?
SUKI L.
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Can you recommend me a dry oil for face?!

Sephora