BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An age-fighting cream mask enriched with superfood ingredients to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly firming skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Age Prevention Superfood Mask feeds your skin with the best superfoods seagreens spirulina and bioactive microalgae combined with a proprietary superfood blend of kale spinach and green tea. This powerful blend delivers age-fighting antioxidants, phytonutrients, essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to protect from free radicals and support natural turnover to restore and rejuvenate skin. Crosslinked hyaluronic acid keeps you fresh by visibly plumping, hydrating, and locking in moisture for a youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated WITHOUT Shop:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold-pressed and sourced in the U.S. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this mask is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

gloria E.
Fort Worth
I loved this product!!!!! I have this plus there cleanser it has taken care of my face so much. I will definitely buy this again. Other then the price I loved it.
Party M.
I love youth to the people and was excited to try this mask! Definitely made my skin feel smoother after and I love the smell. I got it in the intro set that had the face wash and lotion from sephora.
A L.
Houston
Great clay mask - a little goes a long way here so the price is justified to me. Gentle, doesn’t make skin feel too dry. I would buy again although I don’t think I’ll run out anytime soon!
Kayla C.
I love this company and all of their products. This mask is super gentle and leaves your skin feeling smooth and lifted. Great price point. Great and safe ingredients. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Robin G.
Houston
Amazing product! My skin feels healthy and hydrated after using this face mask. You won’t be disappointed!!!!
Karen B.
It's a very good product of good quality The only bad thing I can tell you is that the smell is a bit strong.
Léanna R.
Pour ma peau sensible, déshydratée et donc qui marque facilement, cette crème est un bijou ! Texture fluide, non collante, pénètre rapidement, ne laisse pas de film gras... Et elle sent bon ! Bref parfaite
Cora L.
Toronto
Skin felt healthy after using this mask. I felt as though my skin was a bit brighter. Use a few times a week to see full/best results!
Kalyria B.
Not bad at all, I like how this product helps to feel my eyes contour soft and less wrinkles to be able to apply concealer correctly

Sephora