Add a Photo

By YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE
#381 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An age-fighting cream mask enriched with superfood ingredients to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly firming skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Age Prevention Superfood Mask feeds your skin with the best superfoods seagreens spirulina and bioactive microalgae combined with a proprietary superfood blend of kale spinach and green tea. This powerful blend delivers age-fighting antioxidants, phytonutrients, essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to protect from free radicals and support natural turnover to restore and rejuvenate skin. Crosslinked hyaluronic acid keeps you fresh by visibly plumping, hydrating, and locking in moisture for a youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated WITHOUT Shop:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold-pressed and sourced in the U.S. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this mask is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals.

Photos (2)
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
San Jose , CA

I liked it! I got this from Sephora and I've used it twice, maybe it's too early to tell, but so far I really like the product! It feels and smells natural as I would hope it should since it's advertised as a vegan product. I really enjoy how velvety it feels on my skin when I wash it off and I've been using it with a combination of La Mer products and my fine lines have never looked so diminished.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Absoluto terrible! He probado este producto de Sephora porque el asociado de ventas me dijo que se suponía que para mí la "crema de milagro nuevo". Bien, es caro pero si funcionaba, valdría la pena. Lo llevé a casa y me rompió tan mal! Huele bien y tiene un diseño elegante pero no funcionó para mí en absoluto. Tengo la piel normal / seca, así que tal vez funcionaría mejor para la piel grasa.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.

Absolute terrible!!!! I tried this product from Sephora because the sales associate told me it was supposed to me the "new miracle cream". Well, it is pricey but if it worked, it would be worth it. I took it home and it broke me out SO bad!!! It does smell good and has a sleek design but it didn't work out for me at all. I have normal/dry skin so maybe it would work better for oily skin.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA

Megan G.
Megan G.
Orlando, Fl

So I've tried the face wash and moisturizer from this brand and thought they were good. So I was pretty excited to try this mask too. I love their ingredients and the way the product smells. What i also like is that the products don't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. It left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated
Girardville, PA

The effectiveness of anti-wrinkle creams depends in part on the active ingredient or ingredients. Here are some common ingredients that may result in some improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. Retinol. Retinol is a vitamin A compound, the first antioxidant to be widely used in nonprescription wrinkle creams.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS

This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Nicole M.

I like this product because is made with natural products, I recomend it because is amazing!! And also it is not expensive. Also you can not find it everywhere it is just on the best stores! I would buy it again withiut thinking twice
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mount Washington Kentucky

all organic this product brightens the skin helps take away redness free radicals. I rather use something organic on my skin that works then to use chemicals. That's a plus for me. In for the price you're getting a better product
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

I started drinking and loving spirulina smoothies years ago so imagine my excitement at being able to share the positive effects with the outside of my body as well. My skin feels smoother and looks younger. Highly recommended.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ

Where can I buy this product. I searched Amazon and there is not, I got some similar ones, but they did not give me confidence
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS

Is this mask any good? I have never tried any of their products before and was wondering if it is any good?
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville, MO

Where can I get this and does it have a super cringe-y smell?
Jewel M.
Jewel M.

Can you eat it if its vegan?
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX

Where can I buy this? And is it pricey?

Join Now