Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask uploaded by Leah A.Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask uploaded by Rachel M.Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask uploaded by Laura H.

BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An age-fighting cream mask enriched with superfood ingredients to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly firming skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Age Prevention Superfood Mask feeds your skin with the best superfoods seagreens spirulina and bioactive microalgae combined with a proprietary superfood blend of kale spinach and green tea. This powerful blend delivers age-fighting antioxidants, phytonutrients, essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to protect from free radicals and support natural turnover to restore and rejuvenate skin. Crosslinked hyaluronic acid keeps you fresh by visibly plumping, hydrating, and locking in moisture for a youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated WITHOUT Shop:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold-pressed and sourced in the U.S. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this mask is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals.

Buy on Sephora
Olena G.
Olena G.
Elmhurst, NY
I really like this mask! I do exfoliate my skin before applying it. I think that some products may not work because of all dead skin that accumulate on the surface. I like when I can see some improvements on my skin right away. I don't have patience to use something one or three month to see anything. After the first application I did see that my skin looked so clean, smooth and fresh, I am really happy with it. I used it a few times now and I think it helps with some redness on my sensitive skin as well, as it calms it down. Very pleased with this mask. Definitely recommend trying it!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
The effectiveness of anti-wrinkle creams depends in part on the active ingredient or ingredients. Here are some common ingredients that may result in some improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. Retinol. Retinol is a vitamin A compound, the first antioxidant to be widely used in nonprescription wrinkle creams.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
San Jose, CA
I liked it! I got this from Sephora and I've used it twice, maybe it's too early to tell, but so far I really like the product! It feels and smells natural as I would hope it should since it's advertised as a vegan product. I really enjoy how velvety it feels on my skin when I wash it off and I've been using it with a combination of La Mer products and my fine lines have never looked so diminished.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
I got this from Sephora and just washed it off. It made my face so incredibly soft and smooth. Next time I think I will exfoliate before using it to see if I gets even softer! I used a small amount and my skin practically drank it up! It was easy to wash off and didn't dry all caked and hard. I definitely recommend it- although obviously after one use I can't tell any anti aging it has done!
Emma S.
Emma S.
LOVE THIS!!!! I have really dry skin so a lot of masks dry out my skin but this one doesn't! It also leaves my skin feeling really cleansed so I dont have to cleanse my skin after using it, i can put my serums and moisturizer directly on. The only bad thing is how expensive it is :/ sephora currently has some sets that include it tho. Really recommend:-)
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I started drinking and loving spirulina smoothies years ago so imagine my excitement at being able to share the positive effects with the outside of my body as well. My skin feels smoother and looks younger. Highly recommended.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Mask like this tend to leave my face feeling dry and tight but this one is so much better. It leaves my face feeling surprisingly hydrated while still giving me all the anti aging benefits. I use it with a mask brush so I'm not wasting as much product. It's priced fairly as you get a ton of product. So glad Sephora is carrying a 100% vegan line now!
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
all organic this product brightens the skin helps take away redness free radicals. I rather use something organic on my skin that works then to use chemicals. That's a plus for me. In for the price you're getting a better product
Megan G.
Megan G.
Orlando, Fl
So I've tried the face wash and moisturizer from this brand and thought they were good. So I was pretty excited to try this mask too. I love their ingredients and the way the product smells. What i also like is that the products don't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. It left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated
Heather M.
Heather M.
I've seen a huge difference in the deepness of my pours and wrinkles...... the kale diet is so packed full of nutrients, I figured it had to be a win for face cream.... and it is. For the price, it's absolutely worth it , as other creams can get into the hundreds. Try it and you won't stop !
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
Is this mask any good? I have never tried any of their products before and was wondering if it is any good?
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Where can I buy this? And is it pricey?
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Bronx, NY
Who tried this product out ?
Jewel M.
Jewel M.
Can you eat it if its vegan?
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville, MO
Where can I get this and does it have a super cringe-y smell?