Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask uploaded by Laura H.Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask uploaded by Rachel M.Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask uploaded by Leah A.

BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An age-fighting cream mask enriched with superfood ingredients to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly firming skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Age Prevention Superfood Mask feeds your skin with the best superfoods seagreens spirulina and bioactive microalgae combined with a proprietary superfood blend of kale spinach and green tea. This powerful blend delivers age-fighting antioxidants, phytonutrients, essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to protect from free radicals and support natural turnover to restore and rejuvenate skin. Crosslinked hyaluronic acid keeps you fresh by visibly plumping, hydrating, and locking in moisture for a youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated WITHOUT Shop:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold-pressed and sourced in the U.S. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this mask is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals.

Buy on Sephora
miriam v.
Lawton, OK
This was such an awesome face mask! I loved everything about it too! I has such great natural ingredients in that I would have never thought to apply to my face. I definitely saw results after using it consistently for a month. My skin was definitely softer and clearer. Also the price point it a bit high but totally worth it!
Lauren F.
Smithtown, NY
I purchased this mask as part of a Sephora sampler, and I am so thrilled that I did! My skin felt softer and brighter after only one use! It does take a lot of product to cover your whole face, but it is really comfortable to wear and washes off nicely. I will be buying the full sized mask once I finish the sample, it’s a new staple in my mask collection for sure.
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
I recently saw a post about this product on fb and based on the reviews, i was very impressed with the feedbacks along with the before and after photos.. ( they were not paid actors) they were ppl like me, so i thought to myself that i must get my hands on them better yet add it to my wishlist (hint hint) lol
🦄SaucySaudy🎀 N.
Howard Beach, NY
This is one of my favorite masks !!! Literally the second I took it off my pores were unclogged, my skin was so smooth, and my pores definitely looked a lot smaller !!! It's a bit pricey but you're always paying for quality !! Love love love !!! Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I got this in a Sephora sampler for my birthday. I love it. It's one of my favorites. It's not harsh and it doesn't dry out your skin. I love that it uses natural ingredients and it doesn't have the generic face mask smell. It really doesn't even have a smell. It's thick and you don't have to scrub it to get it off.
Chloe E.
Chicago , IL
I was so excited to try this because I love the smell and have gone into Sephora many times simple to smell this product. The scent is like a green juice, but in a great, spa-like way. When I finally bought this product, I was somewhat disappointed. If you are just looking for a mask to relax in, it's good, but it didn't do much for my skin. Also, it was really messy to wash off and the residue stained my sink.

Overall, I think there are better masks out there. Didn't hate, but ended up returning it since it's so expensive.
💖👑🌟Christa B.
Antioch, TN
Love this product! Even as I'm applying it to my face my skin already seems to love it and drink it in. I love this product and definitely will repurchase in the future.
kai f.
As soon as I washed this off my face I noticed an amazing difference. My face felt soft and super moisturized. I can’t even really describe how luxurious my face felt after using the mask. I absolutely love it!
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
I really like this mask! I do exfoliate my skin before applying it. I think that some products may not work because of all dead skin that accumulate on the surface. I like when I can see some improvements on my skin right away. I don't have patience to use something one or three month to see anything. After the first application I did see that my skin looked so clean, smooth and fresh, I am really happy with it. I used it a few times now and I think it helps with some redness on my sensitive skin as well, as it calms it down. Very pleased with this mask. Definitely recommend trying it!
Caroline P.
Absolute terrible!!!! I tried this product from Sephora because the sales associate told me it was supposed to me the "new miracle cream". Well, it is pricey but if it worked, it would be worth it. I took it home and it broke me out SO bad!!! It does smell good and has a sleek design but it didn't work out for me at all. I have normal/dry skin so maybe it would work better for oily skin.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
Who tried this product out ?
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
Is this mask any good? I have never tried any of their products before and was wondering if it is any good?
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Where can I get this and does it have a super cringe-y smell?
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Where can I buy this product. I searched Amazon and there is not, I got some similar ones, but they did not give me confidence
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Where can I buy this? And is it pricey?