BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An age-fighting cream mask enriched with superfood ingredients to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly firming skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Age Prevention Superfood Mask feeds your skin with the best superfoods seagreens spirulina and bioactive microalgae combined with a proprietary superfood blend of kale spinach and green tea. This powerful blend delivers age-fighting antioxidants, phytonutrients, essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to protect from free radicals and support natural turnover to restore and rejuvenate skin. Crosslinked hyaluronic acid keeps you fresh by visibly plumping, hydrating, and locking in moisture for a youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated WITHOUT Shop:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold-pressed and sourced in the U.S. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this mask is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Seriously the best I have super sensitive skin and this works amazing no issues with reactions" in 4 reviews
E L.
This is my first time trying this mask and while my skin feels hydrated, I feel like it will take a longer course of time truly be effective! Normally, trying new masked upsets my skin but this one was very gentle! I will continue to use it for better results!
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I got this in a Sephora sampler for my birthday. I love it. It's one of my favorites. It's not harsh and it doesn't dry out your skin. I love that it uses natural ingredients and it doesn't have the generic face mask smell. It really doesn't even have a smell. It's thick and you don't have to scrub it to get it off.
Chloe E.
I was so excited to try this because I love the smell and have gone into Sephora many times simple to smell this product. The scent is like a green juice, but in a great, spa-like way. When I finally bought this product, I was somewhat disappointed. If you are just looking for a mask to relax in, it's good, but it didn't do much for my skin. Also, it was really messy to wash off and the residue stained my sink.

Overall, I think there are better masks out there. Didn't hate, but ended up returning it since it's so expensive.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I was not clear at first as to what this mask would do, but I fell in love!! It is very gentle. Once I remove this mask I glow for days!!! It's that good and I will always keep it on hand for when my complexion seems dull and needs some help. ❤️
Andrea H.
Staten Island , NY
Love this natural product! I clean my face once every 15 days. Then use the moisturizer lotion to refresh. I have sensitive skin so I need use organic or natural products.
Lauren F.
Smithtown, NY
I purchased this mask as part of a Sephora sampler, and I am so thrilled that I did! My skin felt softer and brighter after only one use! It does take a lot of product to cover your whole face, but it is really comfortable to wear and washes off nicely. I will be buying the full sized mask once I finish the sample, it’s a new staple in my mask collection for sure.
🦄SaucySaudy🎀 N.
Howard Beach, NY
This is one of my favorite masks !!! Literally the second I took it off my pores were unclogged, my skin was so smooth, and my pores definitely looked a lot smaller !!! It's a bit pricey but you're always paying for quality !! Love love love !!! Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask
miriam v.
Lawton, OK
This was such an awesome face mask! I loved everything about it too! I has such great natural ingredients in that I would have never thought to apply to my face. I definitely saw results after using it consistently for a month. My skin was definitely softer and clearer. Also the price point it a bit high but totally worth it!
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
I recently saw a post about this product on fb and based on the reviews, i was very impressed with the feedbacks along with the before and after photos.. ( they were not paid actors) they were ppl like me, so i thought to myself that i must get my hands on them better yet add it to my wishlist (hint hint) lol
Chanel B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I am so in love with this product and this whole line the consistency is great my skin feels amazing after! The pricing isn’t bad and all the products smell like a green juice and I weirdly love that so much! If you haven’t tried this you should!
Saharatu A.
Who tried this product out ?
Emily M.
HALIFAX, NS
Is this mask any good? I have never tried any of their products before and was wondering if it is any good?
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Where can I get this and does it have a super cringe-y smell?
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Where can I buy this product. I searched Amazon and there is not, I got some similar ones, but they did not give me confidence
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Where can I buy this? And is it pricey?