Add a Photo

By YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE
#356 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An age-fighting cream mask enriched with superfood ingredients to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly firming skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Age Prevention Superfood Mask feeds your skin with the best superfoods seagreens spirulina and bioactive microalgae combined with a proprietary superfood blend of kale spinach and green tea. This powerful blend delivers age-fighting antioxidants, phytonutrients, essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to protect from free radicals and support natural turnover to restore and rejuvenate skin. Crosslinked hyaluronic acid keeps you fresh by visibly plumping, hydrating, and locking in moisture for a youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated WITHOUT Shop:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold-pressed and sourced in the U.S. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this mask is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals.

Photos (2)
Girardville, PA
April 13, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
The effectiveness of anti-wrinkle creams depends in part on the active ingredient or ingredients. Here are some common ingredients that may result in some improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. Retinol. Retinol is a vitamin A compound, the first antioxidant to be widely used in nonprescription wrinkle creams.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
San Jose, CA
April 23, 2017, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
I liked it! I got this from Sephora and I've used it twice, maybe it's too early to tell, but so far I really like the product! It feels and smells natural as I would hope it should since it's advertised as a vegan product. I really enjoy how velvety it feels on my skin when I wash it off and I've been using it with a combination of La Mer products and my fine lines have never looked so diminished.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
April 13, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
I started drinking and loving spirulina smoothies years ago so imagine my excitement at being able to share the positive effects with the outside of my body as well. My skin feels smoother and looks younger. Highly recommended.
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mount Washington Kentucky
April 14, 2017, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
all organic this product brightens the skin helps take away redness free radicals. I rather use something organic on my skin that works then to use chemicals. That's a plus for me. In for the price you're getting a better product
Megan G.
Megan G.
Orlando, Fl
April 18, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
So I've tried the face wash and moisturizer from this brand and thought they were good. So I was pretty excited to try this mask too. I love their ingredients and the way the product smells. What i also like is that the products don't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. It left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated
Heather M.
Heather M.
April 30, 2017, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
I've seen a huge difference in the deepness of my pours and wrinkles...... the kale diet is so packed full of nutrients, I figured it had to be a win for face cream.... and it is. For the price, it's absolutely worth it , as other creams can get into the hundreds. Try it and you won't stop !
Gracyn B.
Gracyn B.
April 15, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
I hate this product sooooooooooooooooo much I absolutely hate it. It made my face break out and itch and it is very expensive I would never recommend it to any it is awful. No one should ever buy it ever.
Emily B.
Emily B.
April 13, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
This mask is one of my favorite products I've ever used! I love it! It makes my skin super soft and is really gentle! It's also in a really cool container! It's the best!
Nicole M.
April 19, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
I like this product because is made with natural products, I recomend it because is amazing!! And also it is not expensive. Also you can not find it everywhere it is just on the best stores! I would buy it again withiut thinking twice
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
April 18, 2017, 3:18 a.m.
Review for: Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL
Great For Somebody That Uses Makeup On The Daily and Needs To Clear Their Pores Out! Leaves My Skin Super Soft and Clean Every Time I Use It! I Have Recommended This To Two Of My CoWorkers Who Have Also Bought This From Amazon!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
Is this mask any good? I have never tried any of their products before and was wondering if it is any good?
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Where can I buy this? And is it pricey?
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford, NY
Who tried this product out ?
Jewel M.
Jewel M.
Can you eat it if its vegan?
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Where can I get this and does it have a super cringe-y smell?