Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream

Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream

I would really appreciate it if someone can share their experience with Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream ?
would this product work for dry and sensitive skin? my main concerns are dryness, and oily on t-zones and enlarged pores.
Is this similar to the MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer? I found the Milk Makeup Moisturizer to be thick without being at all moisturizing and I don’t want to experience another letdown like that.
Start your review of Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream!
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Alessandra P.
I bought the Youth to the People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream because I had overly sensitized my skin with active ingredients, and I needed a nourishing product that did not aggravate my skin anymore. This product really did help calm my skin down then and it is still a go-to product for me, even when my skin is back to normal. For me, this product was perfect during the summer, when my skin is oilier. I will say that during the winter, I usually layer this product with another moisturizer with peptides because my skin needs extra hydration during the colder months. This product leaves my skin feeling nourished, but not overly greasy. I have, and will continue to, repurchase this product!
Tracey D.
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Tracey D.
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very rich and hydrating cream. It absorbs quickly into my skin and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soothed, as if I just drank a gallon of water. This is one of the few lower priced items I have found that I can wear with my acne treatment. It smooths my skin, combats the dryness, and doesn’t cause further breakouts. Furthermore, it’s a clean product and that’s always a plus. It’s a win. Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Stephanie P.
I only decrease one star because this is perfect for dry skin. Mine is more oily so this was too much for me to use regularly. It’s packed with great ingredients for moisture and anti aging so I definitely recommend. A little goes a long way so the price is worth it.
Veronica G.
La Habra, CA
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Veronica G.
This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever purchased. It is a lightweight yet so moisturizing. I use it as my morning and night moisturizer. I completely finished a jar up and can’t wait to finish the moisturizers I have (low buy) to be able to repurchase another one. I have normal to dry skin and I would recommend it to anyone!
Brittanee R.
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cream. It has a rich consistency and its very soothing and hydrating without feeling heavy or greasy. It’s helped calm my face a lot and it has a lot of great ingredients. This is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers! Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream
Lindsey S.
Riverside, IL
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Lindsey S.
I love this cream. it's so deeply moisturizing but not heavy or greasy at all. it's really amazing and I haven't tried anything else that compares. love love love!
Ariel S.
Las Vegas, NV
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Ariel S.
I love that it’s considered a clean beauty product. The packaging is simple. It keeps my face moisturized. It doesn’t have a crazy or weird scent. It’s gentle on the skin.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Amanda S.
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Amanda S.
I got this from Glossybox I believe or Allure Box unfortunately I cannot seem to remember, which I guess probably comes from ordering too much stuff from many different places. 😂 Anyhow it’s not the 2oz it’s the 0.25oz but I wish it was more because I really like it. Of course that’s how it always happen. It’s a very creamy and a beige color. However, it doesn’t show up beige on your face. I was skeptical about that but honestly this is a really good moisturizer. I actually have another sample from Youth to the People but I haven’t used it yet. Because I didn’t know of the brand when it got sent to me, but I’ve since heard a lot of great stuff on this brand. It was true too. This didn’t disappoint. It’s creamy and thick, looks like it’d be a heavier cream but it’s very light— which made it sink right into my skin. It literally drank it up.! Left it as smooth as a baby’s bottom. No lie. It has Ashwagandha + Reishi Pentapeptide. A deep hydration moisturizer. I’m definitely purchasing this and gonna try other products from this like as well. I also highly recommend. I want to also add this is great for winter skin but it can be used all year long. It’s not greasy or oily. No residue left behind. No pulling either.
ruby A.
Chino Hills, CA
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by ruby A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer was such a let down which makes me so sad. I really love YTP cleanser and eye cream so I was expecting to love this since I started a prescription based retinol and my skin NEEDS the hydration at night. I do struggle with acne so I just needed a good thick cream to combat the dryness for the retinol. It checked all the boxes for the type of moisturizer i was looking for and has amazing reviews but unfortunately I noticed it started to clog my pores. It didn’t leave my skin feeling moisturized at all for being such a thick cream. Also the price tag on this is insane so I will be returning this and looking for a better one!
Brittany L.
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Brittany L.
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute favorite moisturizer! I literally use it everyday. After a good cleaning, I feel it just brings my skin back to a healthy, moisturized and hydrated state. Perfect for my dry skin in the winter time! Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kameron H.
Huntsville, AL
il y a 2 mois
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
il y a 5 mois
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream does this moisturizer brighten skin?
Olivia T. il y a 5 mois
No not that I’ve noticed.