Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer - Combination Oily To Oily by Clinique uploaded by Mariam H.

BY CLINIQUE

Helps shield natural collagen production and maintain existing collagen Improves the look of lines and wrinkles Slows down the obvious signs of aging during the night Contains antioxidants Japanese knotweed mulberry root extract vitamin E and C Helps fight against daily environmental irritants Developed with sirtuin technology boosting naturally occurring youth extending proteins Prolongs the function and life of skin cells Allergy tested fragrance free dermatologist tested non-acnegenic. Size: 50ml/1.7 oz. see more...

Sarah B.
This moisturizer felt sooo good on my skin. Not only was it anti-aging, but it made my skin soft and extremely refreshed. It has a clean and fresh scent, and it spread very nicely on my face after cleansing. I will definitely buy this product again, and I recommend it to others as well.
Blake T.
Franklin, IN
All of Clinique surge products will leave your skin the most hydrated it's ever been. It's so gentle and lightweight on the skin. It's a spreadable formula and a little does a very long way. I tend to use this all over the face at night and on dryer sports in the morning
Madison M.
Zebulon, NC
I got this product for a present for my last birthday because my mom was told that your suppose to use anti aging cream once you get in your 20s. Even though I am still young I still use it every night and I have noticed a difference in my pore size and firmness of my skin. I have gotten complement on my skin many times since I have started using this product. It comes in a small bottle but it last forever very much worth it!
Charli S.
Maspeth, NY
This is a great product for dry skin. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels great. It lasts long and doesn't feel sticky or oily. I use it every other night. I wish the bottle was bigger. But it's a great product and I would definitely recommend.
Olivia O.
Fairhope , AL
My favorite night moisturizer! Can really see the results the next morning. My skin looks more healthy, luminous, youthful, and tight. Still very hydrating but not to the point that it gives me excess oil. Cliniques skin care game is on point!
Connie B.
I got a sample of this one time...and seriously fell in love! It was perfect for my skin type, left my skin feeling well cared for & supple. A regular sized bottle is just so far out of my price range to be spending every 3 wks or so.
Madison M.
Panama city
I wake up with my face feelings very hydrated never dry. I have very dry skin me day then oily the next and this is a whole new world. I use this product every single night #routine #nightly #hydration
Carol B.
Hot Springs
Love this product. Smells great. Love the way it feels. A bit pricey, but definitely worth the money. I use it every night. Pros are that it works while you sleep. Definitely recommend this product.
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
Love every Clinique moisturizer that I try and this one is no different. It's not too heavy and your skin feels amazing without being too oily in the morning
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Love this moisurizer.my skin feels amazing the next morning.and has a overall more radiant look.healthy and fresh feeling.this is always been a favorite.
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
Did anyone notice a difference in their skin after using this product? I love Clinique products and really need something to help with aging!