YourGoodSkin Soothing Lip Balm Single Count - 0.14 oz. uploaded by Mackenzie N.

BY YOURGOODSKIN

This Soothing Lip Balm instantly soothes dry lips & provides long lasting comfort. Lips Look smooth & feel soft. 4 Hour Moisture 1-866-75-BOOTS Made in UK see more...

Julie N.
Tucson, AZ
I have super dry lips and nothing has worked for me. I have tried so many products to help my dry and chapped lips: Chapstick Brand, Blistex, Vaseline, Lip Scrub, etc. and nothing worked. I decided to try this product off of a recommendation, and I will never go back to any other lip balms ever again. I use this once in the morning and once at night before I go to sleep, and it keeps my lips hydrated and moisturized all day without needing to reapply. 10/10 would recommend and buy again.
Chrissy M.
I really like this lip balm. It keeps your lips moisturized and soft. It is gentle in the lips and the packaging is very nice which goes with the whole line. I already bought two of this balm. I would recommend to other because their very good and are affordable
Ileana G.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this lip balm. It’s seriously so moisturizing and soft. And it’s so inexpensive as well. I’ve gotten so many people to try it now too.
Leslie L.
Longview, TX
Wonderful lipbalm. Better than all I have tried. Got it at Walgreens. Very effective. Stays on overnight.
Mackenzie N.
Topeka, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
MY HOLY GRAIL! No fragrance, dyes, or additives. Lasts 4 hours through eating and drinking. WELL WORTH the $4.49 price tag. A tube lasts me months as well. I got all my coworkers hooked. Its not heavy but not too light. Feels like my lips are protected and I apply twice a shift. Typically I wait until Walgreen's does their 25% off!