YourGoodSkin Brightening Exfoliating Wash Single Count - 4.2 oz. uploaded by naf C.

BY YOURGOODSKIN

This Brightening Exfoliating Wash gently polishes away excess oil, daily impurities & evens skin for skin that looks healthy & feels instantly smooth. For All Skin 1-866-75-BOOTS Made in UK see more...

naf C.
 My hours of work are kind of weird and they keep changing hence why I couldn't review it on time. I love the fact that it's natural. It feels really gentle and lightweight on your skin. I've used it for about 2 weeks or so now (on a daily basis). My skin is dry but thankfully it didn't dry it further as mentioned on the tube. It also exfoliates very well unlike other exfoliates that I have used previously. It goes well by its name too, as in it did brighten my skin.You know the best part about this exfoliating wash is that it actually deeply cleanses my facial skin. I loved the fact that it helped removed the dead skin cells around the ingrown hair and I was finally able to remove them easily. I find that with other exfoliates, I have to literally scrub my facial skin to remove the dead cells and then pluck the facial hair out that was ingrown before. Thankfully with this exfoliating wash, I didn't have to scrub anything ever. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Chrissy M.
This is such a good product. It leaves your face feeling so soft. The best part is that the beats are not hard and doesn't irritated your skin. It is very affordable and I love it. It just takes off all your dry and dead skin and makes your face feel like a baby butt. Would recommend and have recommended this product
Giselle R.
Isabela
This product is extremely good I bought it yesterday at Walgreens for a discounted of $2.00 and it was worth it. It leaves your face soft and smooth. The beads that it has does not irritate your skin. I recommend it to everyone.
Pauline S.
Elgin
Not as exfoliating as others which I have tried but I just use it more than once a week. Leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.