Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz

Your Skin But Better TM CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz

Your Skin But Better TM CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz!
Commack, NY
My go to! I love how it looks on my skin. This CC cream does exactly what it says. It almost looks like my own skin- but better! I will say, it does transfer so make sure you set it really good. I would like to see this branch out into more shades as it’s a bit too yellow for me, but I make it work. I love how versatile it is too. I can either build it up for a medium-full coverage look at night. Or I can keep it sheet to light coverage for a natural look during the day. This is a must try for those who haven’t already. I get everyone hooked on this!
Parsippany , NJ
I used this foundation for a long time. Actually bought it from QVC on night because it was a great deal and I had seen it in Ulta and Sephora. It has amazing coverage. A great full-coverage foundation that incorporates skincare. I noticed that because I used to never wear sunscreen, that I am seeing sun spots. Which is why I love this foundation; not only does it cover my imperfections, but it has an SPF of 50 and a built in serum. A little goes a long way with this foundation, so a tube will last you quite awhile.
This was my favorite liquid foundation until they changed the shades. It’s full coverage, color corrects, and really makes your skin look flawless! It blends well and a little goes a long way, which is another reason why I loved it - it definitely made it worth the price. However, once I was done with my last tube and went to get a new one, they had changed the shades, and now the lightest shade is still dark and orange (and it oxidizes). I’m a fair skinned redhead and had been so excited to finally find something that matched me well, and then they changed the shades. It does a great job if you’re a good match for their new shades! I’m pretty bummed that I can no longer wear it.
Knoxville, TN
I received a sample of this cream foundation in the mail, and realized it had changed my life with the first application. It only takes a small pea size amount to cover my whole face, including blending down my neck. I am amazed at the coverage, as my skin has redness and uneven color. I love the smell of this product as well, kinda minty. I'm in my fifties now, so the added anti-aging serum is a major plus! I've found my soul mate in this product, and I'm never going back to my previous brand.
Chicago
I love this CC cream because it's makeup AND skincare. SPF is so important for anti-aging. This provides really great coverage, though it can feel a little thick so apply with a light hand. Additionally, it provides moisture so skin can feel nice and dewy all day. The tube is pretty easy to get product out of, though because it's a pump there will always be a few applications left after it stops pumping, it's not a bad idea to use a tool for scooping the bottom out.
Ontario
Discovering  IT Cosmetics CC Cream SPF50 'Tan' BNIB TRAVEL 0.406 fl.oz. was the best discovery. It’s what I’ve been using for months now when I want some coverage to even my skin tone but not too much that it’s full coverage. The shade is pretty close with some bronzer to warm it up a little. This product is amazing and the first foundation that I’ve actually enjoyed wearing
Yardley, PA
Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz uploaded by Marim S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was really excited to try this as i hard so many good things about it but unfortunately it did not work for me. I tried it in medium but i fell like it was still light for me it does have nice coverage but it very great and sticky which i don’t like. I like matte finish so this formula is not for me. I wont buy it again.
Hanford
Beautiful flawless coverage! Looks smooth and fresh on my sensitive combo skin all day without fading, oxidizing, or causing irritation. The high SPF makes it absolutely perfect! This is a staple in my beauty arsenal... my ride or die foundation! If I could recommend one makeup product to everyone this would be it!
Tulsa, OK
As far as CC creams go, this is the ultimate! I was never a fan of foundation that was less than full coverage because it seemed to do a whole lot of nothing for my skin concerns but this was like placing a veil over my imperfections as opposed to allowing them to stand out and looking only slightly better.
Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz uploaded by Mary L.
Great CC cream! Mix it with a facial oil and you’ll have a “tint” OR build for coverage. It is full coverage, not great for oily skin, will leave you with a “dewy” look. My photo is half/half to show you the difference. [product:your-skin-but-better-cc-cream-with-spf-50-(light)-1.08-fl-oz]

Looking for your answer?