Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz

Your Skin But Better TM CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz

Your Skin But Better TM CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) - 1.08 fl oz!
Arvada
Light and easy wear, also I love the fact it has SPF 50 in it because it allows for protection of the skin as well as giving it a nice sheen glow. The color isn’t also too harsh to the point where you can’t tell the person has a layer of skin underneath it. No cake faces here.
Friendswood, TX
I live this product, it blends seamlessly into my skin and leaves a perfect finish. It also doesn’t have a chemical smell, and leave a fresh sent and feeling on your skin. It has great coverage and is pretty median range for affordability.
I love using this for everyday when you don’t feel like using a ton of makeup but can still make you look put together because it evens out your skin tone. Plus the added SPF is a great bonus. It exceeded my expectations and this item is always a repurchase for me.
Pittsburgh
The original formula (silver tube) of It Cosmetics CC Cream is my holy grail skincare/foundation product. It covers anything and everything, looks amazing on the skin, keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day, and gives me the protection of SPF 50. When applied with a brush in a stippling motion, nothing matches the finish and coverage of this product. I also wear it 15+ hours per day when set with a powder. I will never buy another foundation.
Pleasanton
Gives great coverage but does tend to lift by the end of the day if you have any oil production. The foundation has a tendency to “slide” off my t-zone if I don’t reapply powder. However reapplying powder does cause it to settle into my lines and creases. I do like that it has the spf 50 and feel that my skin looks better after wearing IT Cosmetics.
Favorite “foundation “ I honestly had a hard time finding the right shade and also finding one that didn’t make my skin dry or patchy and this has been wonderful. I already purchased my 4th one
Wilmington, DE
Love this as a daily foundation/cc cream. It has a high spf and has really beneficial skincare included in it. It comes in so many different shades and finishes. I love that it covers yet feels so light on the skin. I've received so many compliments while wearing this. It's high-end but worth every penny imo.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good but after a few uses I just felt like this made my skin absolutely greasy and oily looking no matter what and became less coverage than I wanted it to have. It’s much better than a bb cream for sure but I would 100% recommend choosing the bye bye foundation by it cosmetics instead!
Charlotte, NC
I know a lot of people love this, but I was expecting something lightweight, like a tinted moisturizer, which is not the case. It’s medium coverage. Easy to travel with the pump packaging.
Santa Clara
I’ve been looking for a long lasting foundation that offers good coverage but does not look cakey. So happy I have found this CC cream. It does look a bit cakey immediately after application, but after a few minutes, it starts to blend with your skin and look natural!

Looking for your answer?