ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesNintendo
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 PRE-OWNED (Wii U)

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 PRE-OWNED (Nintendo Wii U)

by Nintendo

Your shape: fitness evolved 2013 is a leading-edge fitness product that will help you set and achieve your goals in an engaging and motivating fashion. Built for nintendo's wii u system, your shape: fitness evolved 2013 features 125 different workouts and 215 moves, giving you a massive array of activities to choose from. Best of all, your shape: fitness evolved 2013 can create a personalized fitness program lasting up to four weeks tailored to your current fitness level and preferences. Connect online with friends to compete and collaborate your way to fitness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 PRE-OWNED (Nintendo Wii U)!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
I love Your Shape Fitness! It made exercising fun, which is something that's really hard to do. I ended up losing a bit of weight while using it. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to lose weight, who wants to stay at home or doesn't have a gym available.
Love this! I gets me hyped up and helps me stay focused on my fitness goal. There is a level for everyone so there is no excuses!
Poland, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Good workouts, but doesn't record your activity unless you're in a well-lighted area.
Sparks, NV
Love this game. Helps keep me active and my son loves working out with it too. I love that it has recipes to help keep you on track.
Hemet, CA
It's great to have a game to help get you to move and get a work out done;)
It's great to have a game to help get you to move and get a work out done;)
I love the new shape, fitness nintendo wii u game! Great to do with your family and fun to keep active!

Looking for your answer?