Your Choice of Funko POP Television: Game of Thrones uploaded by Kelly M.Your Choice of Funko POP Television: Game of Thrones uploaded by Kelly M.

BY FUNKO

Funko HBO Pop! Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister Vinyl Figure: From HBO's hit television show Vinyl figure measures 3-3/4" Jaime Lannister Game of Thrones vinyl Pop! figure Must-have for both fans and collectors Makes a great gift for a fan see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
What could be greater than pop figures? Game of Throne Pop figures! I totally geek out about anything GOTs and I'm an avid Funko collector so I have been on a mission to get all the released GOT pops.
Kelly M.
Bakersfield, CA
These little toys are so awesome, adorable and addicting. What started out as 1 Groot, is now over 1200 of these Funko pops. They have taken over 2 rooms in my house and we are not stopping anytime soon.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Funko's pop vinyl figures are well made and are great collectors items. They come in all different characters. The Game of Thrones collection even has the Dragons and Direwolves. Plus you can customize them by repainting them or adding polymer clay to make them your own.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Is a great figure, love the way is solid and the details on her hair are great, they did a great paint job. Got her as a gift from my mother in law, great add to my collection of Game of thrones
Alexis B.
Denton, TX
I love Funky pop vinyl figures! i have a growing collection of them! They're inexpensive, pretty easy to find unless you're looking for a rare one. I'm a geek and don't take them or if the packages.
Whitney S.
My husband collects thease and has all the game of thrones ones plus many more they make great gift for collectors and so many characters to chose from great place to find them is amozon
Andrea R.
I love these Funko Pop Figures. They are affordable and are really nice. I own so many of these. There are so many based on different TV series and movies. Game of Thrones has so many!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I collect Funko Pop figures and am working my way to having all the GoT sets. I love them and can't stand to take them out of the package. So cute and geeky!
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
I love the detail on Cersei. The dress, the hair, the necklace. They did a very good job with this figure. I'm trying to get all the GOT vinyls eventually
Lindsey D.
Great addition to the collection of the Game of Thrones characters. I like to keep them in my home office for a bit of color and collectibles.