BY FUNKO

Funko Pop! Star Wars Hammerhead Vinyl Bobble Head: Vinyl bobble head measures about 3-3/4" tall Cool recreation of an Ithorian from the Star Wars universe Funko Pop! bobble head makes a great collectible for Star Wars fans see more...

• What Funko Pops do you have from the Star Wars Collection?9 Answers
Tawny A.
Apple Valley, CA
These are amazing gifts, my 7 yr old son just started collecting the Star Wars line. It fun to collect and find the hard to find ones.
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Adorable collectable! there are so many different Star Wars characters you can collect and even not Star Wars characters to look into
Kirstin M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I have over 300 funk pops and this is one I just had to have. It really adds to my Collection. My husband just had to have bossk
Helen M.
dallas, OR
This was a big hit for the grandkids. They loved them. It's aways hard for them to keep in box so value stays high.
Mikayla  T.
High Point, NC
My brother loves these things and buys one whenever he can. he keeps them in the box as collectables
Eden E.
So cute so cute so cute! I love it and want them all! I'm a star wars fan if you can't tell
Chares H.
Charlotte, NC
Loving pop vinyl characters i collect tons of them. They're amazing and affordable.
Sarah H.
Georgetown, ON
I love these figures! The detail is amazing, they are very well made and there are so many to collect! They make great little gifts, my 5 year old son and 32 year old husband both love picking new POP figures :) Highly recommend, but be warned - they are addictive!
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
What Funko Pops do you have from the Star Wars Collection?