BY FUNKO

Funko Pop! Star Wars Hammerhead Vinyl Bobble Head: Vinyl bobble head measures about 3-3/4" tall Cool recreation of an Ithorian from the Star Wars universe Funko Pop! bobble head makes a great collectible for Star Wars fans see more...

• What Funko Pops do you have from the Star Wars Collection?9 Answers
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
I have to say, Funko pops are one of my favorite collectibles. They put so much detail into a little figure; into their outfit, their weapons, facial features, the hands. It's amazing. The Star Wars bobble head figures are so adorable. I have a Chewbaccaa one myself, and I couldn't be happier. The bobble head figures can be found at your local Walmart or even Amazon.Com. Amazon might have them listed for a cheaper price then some other store you might find the figures at.
Luis S.
Fontana, CA
Funko Pop are some of the best collectibles that I own, specially Star Wars. The figures clearly resemble the character of the movies, they look funny and cool. I am looking forward to expanding my collection. They are great as collectibles and as toys. I have some Frozen pops to my nieces and they love them.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
I have the Star Wars Wicket Funko Pop. He's designed well and is a bobble head! You have to be careful with choosing your pop though as paint quality can differ from these mass produced figures. You can easily find pops at Hot Topic, Barnes & Noble & comic book shops.
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
I love funko Star Wars pops, as well as many others. Such great toys that are cheap enough to go on my desk and not make me feel bad about buying them and taking them out of the box.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
Love this pop figure. My husband and I have started collecting POP characters but so far we have only 30 different kinds including this one. They're so cute to look at, it's become an obsession.
Amelya V.
These are really cool. They accurately depict characters from the starwars universe. As well as being super cute and unique. I'm currently working on my collection and my next to buy is R2-D2!!!
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
I got one of these for my husband, who is a huge Star Wars fan. They are a great mix of accurate yet whimsical. He loves all the comments he gets when he sets it on his desk at work!
Andrea R.
I love these Funko Pop Figures. They are affordable and are really nice. I own so many of these.. I have so many of these collectibles from Star Wars collection.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Funko pop are the best little collectibles! So much fun to find. We about 20-25 Star Wars ones for my sons room. I usually get these at game stop and wal mart.
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Hot Topic's 3 for $25 Pop Vinyl Black Friday sale is the best thing since the invention of Hot Topic's Hot Cash reward system. Can't wait to buy more!
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
What Funko Pops do you have from the Star Wars Collection?