BY YOUR BEST LIFE NOW

Your Best Life Now
  • "Joel Osteen does a wonderful job in communicating the readers responsibility for their own life... while he does lean on religon to make his points.. an important thing to remember is this is more of an inspirational self help book as well. " in 7 reviews
Lydia R.
I can't get enough of Joel. His message is so positive and inspiring. Every book I've read of his drives me to want to do better and be better. I follow his daily devotionals as well and watch his sermons on Sundays. Fabulous read to uplift the spirit.
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
Chelsey G.
Sunrise , FL
This book got me through a tuff spot in my life. So much inspiration on every single page! You will not regret this read truust me. Joel is such an inspiration and you will be inspired from this book.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 5
I never made it past the first chapter, it just wasn't that interesting. I'm not a big fan of self-help books anyways so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.
canseasha w.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Im a big fan of joel osteen and you really can't go wrong with his books I've red a couple of his books already but I'm still waiting to get my hands on this one looks very interesting
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Great book. Joel Osteen is a very wonderful inspirational speaker that uses the Bible to help explain/demonstrate his topic. His books are great, and you will be changed.
F. C.
I'm Catholic but don't attend church often so it is very refreshing to hear his sermons and read his books. I went to one of his conferences and was inspired.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 3
If you're looking to get inspired this and all his other books will help out a lot! I love Joel Osteen his books are to the point his words inspirational
Angela L.
Peterstown, WV
A book to help lift up your spirits. You can relate to what the author is saying has done and been thru. It's a great read for spiritual healing.
Adrienne H.
Washington , MI
Such a positive book and one that can teach you many valuable lessons. Recommend it for every person who wants to learn more advice about God.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
What religion is he teaching ? Is he A Baptist or some other denomination ? I have seen him on TV but never got this book yet?
miguel p.
valencia
What do I call the most attention?