BY YOUR BEST LIFE NOW

Your Best Life Now
  • "Joel Osteen does a wonderful job in communicating the readers responsibility for their own life... while he does lean on religon to make his points.. an important thing to remember is this is more of an inspirational self help book as well. " in 7 reviews
Angela L.
Peterstown, WV
A book to help lift up your spirits. You can relate to what the author is saying has done and been thru. It's a great read for spiritual healing.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE THIS BOOK BEST BOOK I HAVE READ IT VERY INSPIRING AND IT GIVE YOU LEARNING TOOL SO YOU CAN LEARN ALONG THE WAY WHAT YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE OR CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE OR HELP SOMEONE OUT LOVE IT
Spring D.
Chula Vista, CA
God will do this for you. God will do that for you. Joel will have you thinking you can just kick back in the ez chair and watch while God gives you the preferential treatement in every area of your life.

I couldn't finish the book because I just can't respect misguilded humility where one gives God credit for doing everything, and no credit to themselves. I do everything myself and sent God packing a few years ago, and I continue to be literally flooded with success after success.

You'd be better off finding a book to teach you how to live your best life, but you're in control of the reigns. I see no need to involve a third-party metaphysical God into the picture which is completely unnecessary per my own life personal experience.
Tracy T.
A great book if you are looking for motivation and encouragement. Joel has a way of conveying biblical messages in a way regular people can understand. he gets a lot of flack for being super duper feel good, but i think he is just going with what works best for him. Joel is great. give the book a try...i don't think you will regret it
Kris T.
Havre De Grace, MD
This is one of my favorites from Joel Osteen. I have read it twice straight through and believe that he leads people to understand that God wants more from you than to just life a mundane life not expecting anything good to happen to you. I recommend that everyone reads this book to help them strengthen their walk with God.
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
Pop Culture Expert
Joel has a great way of explaining things and if you'll put God first, in all things, you'll see his blessings abound in your life.

If you're looking to see more of God and walk with Jesus, our Lord and Savior, then you're ready to get all the benefits that come with it in this life and the next.

Very easy to read and apply and like Joel always does--he tells it so well. He can take any difficult life issues and make you feel like "More than a Conquerer!" Embrace the Greater One in You! Walk with Jesus and see all the wonders of His world, come to you!
Ashley C.
Cameron, NC
I love Joel Osteen. I have a few of his books and I catch him on TV from time to time. Everything he says just speaks to my heart. It really doesn't matter what religion you are, his messages will speak to you. I know people from all walks of life and religions, that just love listening to him. If you have never seen or heard of him, I suggest you check him out.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Joel is very positive and his words comforting! The book was well written with great knowledge. If you are going through a rough time, this book will lift your spirit. My Mom had a cardiac arrest, severe brain damage and I also was going through many other challenges. I recommend all of Joel's books for his wisdom and peace that you feel from his words.
KimMy O.
Pop Culture Expert
Joel Osteen is one of my favs. I enjoy listening to him every Sunday as he preaches on his TV channel. He has a gift of comforting people and opening up peoples eyes to the truth. Great spiritual works from him. And his voice, there is just something about his voice that stays with you. I can hear him now.
Heidi M.
Palm CIty, FL
I love Joel Osteen and have enjoyed watching his programs and reading his books for many years now. I find him to be very inspirational and easy to understand. That being said, if you have watched his show, you will likely have heard many of the stories and practices he speaks of in this book. It does not hurt to hear them again, but it's not fresh information.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
What religion is he teaching ? Is he A Baptist or some other denomination ? I have seen him on TV but never got this book yet?
miguel p.
valencia
What do I call the most attention?