Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetNoBrand
Younique Youology Uplift Beauty Oil Conditions Skin

Younique You.ology Uplift Beauty Oil Conditions Skin

by NoBrand

Younique You.ology Uplift Beauty Oil US-16204-05; Brand new in original packaging 30ml/1.0 fl oz.; Absorbs quickly into skin, leaving a silky, smooth feel, No greasy feeling residue, Conditions skin; Formulated with squalane, CoQ10, Vitamin C and sweet iris leaf cell extract; Wash your face with cleanser. Using the dropper, drop a small amount of the oil onto your fingertips. Gently massage into your skin, focusing on areas of concern.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Younique You.ology Uplift Beauty Oil Conditions Skin!
Nicole A.
Pinecrest, FL
This is a silky amazing oil, are usually use it after I cleanse my face, or when I use it after my facemask . Are usually use it at night or when I’m just at home, to care for my skin.
Samantha E.
Elsmere, DE
Younique You.ology Uplift Beauty Oil Conditions Skin uploaded by Samantha E.
This is such an amazing beauty oil. I use it day and night, keeps me hydrated and I’ve noticed my fine lines look softer, haven’t went away but are very soft to wear they aren’t noticeable. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it to me. I’ve been using it for for a while now and I really like it. If you can tell by the photo I love it lolYounique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil

Looking for your answer?