Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil

This silky-smooth and quick-absorbing beauty oil is the last step in every skin care regimen. With a blend of CoQ10, vitamins C and E, and squalane, which mimics your skin’s natural moisturizing process, this light, yet intense oil nourishes your skin. Uplift and condition your skin with an oil specially designed to soak in quickly, without leaving you feeling greasy.

Formulated with

• Squalane
  • CoQ10
  • Vitamin C
  • Sweet Iris leaf cell extract

Usage:

1. Wash your face with your personalized YOU·OLOGY cleanser.
  2. Using the dropper, drop a small amount of the oil onto your fingertips.
  3. Gently massage into your skin, focusing on areas of concern.

Ingredients: Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Iris Pallida Leaf Cell Extract, Ubiquinone.

Younique... someone else is currently using this brand and what do they think about their products? Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil
Does this oil help to fade dark spots??
I have heard many benefits of using this product and was wondering how it is for fine lines and big pores?
Start your review of Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil uploaded by Cristi C.
This beauty oil by YOUNIQUE is fabulous! You apply a few drops to your fingertips then gently rub on face to nourish your skin. It is light and leaves your skin silky smooth replenishing the natural oils in our skin. I was impressed. I have used this product for a couple weeks and love it! It contains Vitamins C and E, Squalane, CoQ10, and Sweet Iris leaf cell extract. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil uploaded by Jaymee P.
I’ve been using this for 5 years now and will NOT go without it!! It doesn’t break me out. My skin instantly looks brighter after application It has softened my fine lines and lightened my scars!!
Marnie R.
York, SC
Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil uploaded by Marnie R.
I have been using this after my moisturizer in the evenings. It's light and I do feel that it is making my face smoother when I wake up. It's not as light as my Squalene oil but not as greasy as some. Use just a few drops, a little goes a long way. It's a little pricey but it will last awhile.
Eva A.
Huntington, WV
Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil uploaded by Eva A.
I use this every night before bed before I apply my night cream. It's not as heavy as most oils and absorbs into the skin pretty quickly. I have been using for about 5 months now and I have noticed an improvement in my skins hydration, under eye dark circles, and melasmia spots. I will not go without, I have 2 more bottles for when I finish the one I am on I also really like that it has a dropper to dispense the oil so you can apply small drops to exactly the area that you want and it's not so messy.
Barbie S.
Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil uploaded by Barbie S.
I was so excited to try this stuff and I do love it bc my face gets dry and it's amazing to use everyday well I use it before bed, but it doesntbsoak into my skin as well as I'd hoped for it to. I do wish it had a scent. It does what it should and hydrates and really adds moisture to the fave and neck.
stazzie W.
Takla landing , BC
It helps with sagging n fine lines n wrinkles skin looks way younger and helps lift your beautiful face and look much younger
Clarissa W.
Tulsa ok
Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil uploaded by Clarissa W.
Younique YOU·OLOGY Uplift Beauty Oil uploaded by Clarissa W.
I cant live without my beauty oil in my skincare routine. My youology brand is a must have when it comes to skincare. It's like mother nature blesses my skin every single time I use my youology. Great product line❤❤
Branham C.
A MUST HAVE!!!! Helps with fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, it’s also twice the size as old packaging. Even though it’s an oil, it soaks into skin pretty fast. This is another product I never run out of and always keep a backup, just in case.
Bobbie T.
This is a dry oil, which means it quickly absorbs into skin and you're not left with a greasie appearance. This oil actually reduces the the oil for those of us who have overly oily skin. Reduces dark spots, imperfections, fine lines, wrinkles, and tones any area. Great for massive scars or stretch marks and reduces healing time of the scar. It is very expensive but well worth the cost.
Tasha M.
Jewell Ridge VA
This is the best product I have ever used. The oil absorbs quickly. The price is a little high. But I got this one for free. I will buy this product when I run out.