BY YOUNIQUE

Customized to your skin, this day moisturizer hydrates and nourishes—helping to conquer the daily stresses put on it every day. Add any three boosters to this moisturizing base, seamlessly blending using the innovative MicroSperse® Technology, to create a light, personalized day moisturizer that addresses your individual skin concerns.

Formulated with

• Niacinamide
  • Vitamin E
  • Olive oil
  • Trehalose

Boosters:

Tinting booster
Transforms your moisturizer into a tinted moisturizer that evens out and refines your complexion.

Pore diminishing booster
Formulated with nettle oil extract and green tea oil, this booster significantly reduces the appearance of pores.

Hydrating booster
Quench thirsty skin with this booster that hydrates instantly and over time using safflower seed oil and other selected ingredients to soften skin.

Oil control booster
Packed with vitamin B3, B6, and plant extracts, this booster reduces the amount of surface oil on your skin and shine with kaolin clay.

Environmental shield booster
Guards skin from environmental aggressors that can cause dullness and signs of aging, replenishing skin over time for a more youthful appearance.

Usage:

1. Select three boosters of your choice.
  2. Seamlessly blend boosters with base.
  3. Use as part of your daily skin care regimen.

Base
INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Canola Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Trehalose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Niacinamide, Polysilicone-11, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Tinting Booster
INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS:
 Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tromethamine, Sodium Benzoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyester-1, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, BHT.

MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pore Diminishing Booster
INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS:
 Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.

Hydrating Booster
INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS:
 Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Trehalose, Urea, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Triacetin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.

Oil Control Booster
INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate, Niacinamide, Kaolin, Silica, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Pyridoxine HCl, BHT, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.

Environmental Shield Booster
INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Niacinamide, Sodium Benzoate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearyl Heptanoate, BHT, Stearyl Caprylate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Scenedesmus Rubescens Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract.

Younique YOU·OLOGY Day Moisturizer

Start your review of Younique YOU·OLOGY Day Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Wilmington , DE
I’m obsessed with the younique youology line! This day moisturizer is customizable to your skincare needs! Since using this line my skin has gotten so much clearer, and my skin isn’t super dry and cracking the way it was. No skin is the same and neither should be skincare, it’s not one size fits all’ I live by this product! I use it everyday along with a a toner, serums, and face sprays. This is super light on the skin, you can even get a tint booster to make it a bb cream, which is super cool if you need to even your skin tone. You get the base product and you get to choose 3 boosters to go inside. You may pick or take a quiz about your skin and it shows you the recommendations. I highly recommend trying this! My skin has never looked better! Younique YOU·OLOGY SerumYounique YOU·OLOGY CleanserYounique YOU·OLOGY Rose Water Toning SpritzYounique YOU·OLOGY Night Cream
Las vegas, NV
Love everything about this product from the awesome booster choices to the consistency! It is definitely worth the price gave and I can’t wait to see all my amazing results. Had it for a few days now and my skin has never stayed so moisturized through out the whole day before!
Harrison, OH
I love this moisturizer! I love that I can choose my own costume boosters and it is make just for my skin. I got the tint booster in mine and I LOVE IT. It’s almost like a BB cream. Lightweight and nice smell also.
Drexel hill , PA
This is their new formulation. I am a younique Presenter so I try to try every new product they come out with. I don’t always stick with them if I don’t like them or they don’t work for me. My favorite aspect of this new line is that it is customizable to your skin issues. When you order, you have a selection of five or six different add ins that go to specific skin issues, I.e., dullness, wrinkles, pores, dryness.... and you select the 3 that you want. Then you stir them into the base. I am unaware of any other line that offers this customizable ability. I really like this moisturizer, it is light and not greasy, and I am happy with how it addresses dry patches.
Whitwell, TN
This is a great product and I can customize it to my specific skin care needs! It exceeds my expectations by far! I wouldn't change anything about the product! It's so gentle and lightweight and you can even get a tint to it to minimize redness! I use my Younique YOU·OLOGY Day Moisturizer every morning after washing my face with the YouOlogy Cleanser! I would not trade my day moisturizer for anything else!
Love this daytime cream!! Definitely won’t get the tint booster again, just because I’d rather have that booster as something that will help my maturing skin. This is the perfect cream to put on right before my makeup. It isn’t oily or sticky.
Pendleton, IN
Overall great day moisturizer. My boosters included Tinting, Environmental Shield, and Oil Control.

I will say it did an amazing job controlling the oil in my tzone. I typically have to “bake” and set quite a bit to help avoid that but this alone did a great job.

I was a bit confused with the Tinting booster. When I picture tint I think of BB or CC cream. This is a no coverage product. It also doesn’t come with different shades for fair to dark skin tones. It is a one size fits all color that doesn’t give instructions on how much of the tint use should use for different skin tones. I’m fair to medium and added the entire booster, following the directions, every customer is to add the entire tube. While not covering any blemishes or freckles, this product truly does leave a tint. With that being said, it was the wrong tint. I do not think the Tinting booster is good for everyone. More so for medium only skin tones.

The packaging for this product is in a beautiful frosted glass and contains quite a generous amount for $49. I have been using this daily for 2 months and am not nearly half way done with it.
It’s a nice moisturizer but I think it may be a little too thick for my liking. I added the oil control treatment but not sure it is enough. I also am not sure about the scent.
N Middletown, NJ
Good moisturizer. No irritations or breakouts but I wish the tint was a bit heavier. I don’t think it has any coverage compared to this moisturizer without tint.
texas
I absolutely love Youniqe's products. I have been using them for over 4 years. I was so happy when they came out with their Youology skincare line! It is a customized skincare line with over 40,000 combinations for any type of skin. I have the whole line and my skin has never felt better!

Younique YOU·OLOGY Day Moisturizer

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email