Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer

Strike a pose—a flawless face that's always camera ready just became easier to achieve. Younique TOUCH MINERAL skin perfecting concealer, inspired by the glorified Mulberry Silk, delivers a naturally creamy coverage with a satin finish for all-day wear. Formulated with a high concentration of pigments that stay put, this concealer is ideal for face and even body use! With optimum color payoff and blendability, say "goodbye" to fine line and welcome a worry-free radiance! This lightweight full-coverage concealer helps hide everything from scars and burns to tattoos, discoloration, and other imperfections. Its exceptional silky texture nourishes and moisturizes the skin with key ingredients like Vegetable Lanolin, which consists of shea butter, glyceryl rosinate, and Olea europaea. State-of-the-art microsphere technology provides camera-ready silky skin with a natural no-makeup look.

Usage: Spread color evenly onto the skin with the YOUNIQUE concealer brush for a flawless complexion

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Rosinate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Cetyl Alcohol, Trihydroxystearin, Silica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane.

Did this change colors after application?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
How do you get this to apply smoothly?
Start your review of Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer!
Product Highlights
Love Younique concealer. It's my go to when I'm looking really tired. Its a full coverage concealer. It matches your skin tone really well and lasts forever. A little pricey, but where it's lasted me so long I don't mind spending the money. I would recommend for sure in reviews
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Review for: Scarlet
I just used this product this morning. Its a full coverage concealer. Mineral. So make sure you squeeze the bottle and mix it around before using.
India R.
Fort Bragg, NC
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer uploaded by India R.
I love This product the most. I use it mainly for highlighting and coverage under my eyes. It’s blends in extremely well and I always look amazing without any smudging or build up in wrinkles and fine lines. It’s a must to use a sponge and water or setting spray to get that smooth look and not that caked look. Finishing with the finishing powder really helps too. [product:younique-touch-mineral-skin-perfecting-concealer-taffeta-light/medium-with-neutral-undertones]
Deidre R.
Leadville, CO
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Deidre R.
Review for: Velour, Taffeta
This concealer is great for under eye coverage, your puffy bags and any fine lines and dark circles. Also can be used to highlight. Smooth application that is long lasting that will not crease. A little goes along way. Great bang for your buck.
Erin K.
Marion, SD
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Erin K.
Review for: Scarlet
Love how light weight this is, it never settles in creases and highlights perfectly covering my dark circles.
Elizabeth K.
Mount Horeb, WI
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer I absolutely love my concealer! This covers anything (including colorful tattoos)! It also lasts forever! A small tube lasts me over a year!
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Dana D.
Review for: Organza
Love this concealer. It will cover up my dark spots on my cheek. It meets my expectations. It’s a little expensive. But will last long time. Very good product. Give it a try. It’s very light weight and doesn’t settle in your wrinkles . I absolutely love this
Denise M.
San Antonio, TX
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Denise M.
Review for: Velour, Taffeta
It’s really thick so it’s hard to blend. It is buildable, but it dries your skin a bit when you do build. I have puffy under eyes so I try not to use too much because concealer makes my puffiness more noticeable
Blayke L.
Powell, WY
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Blayke L.
Review for: Velour
I hate the price of this concealer but it definitely is work it. You can still see my bags due to being swollen but you can’t see the purple which I love! Being a mom who works 2 jobs, goes to school, and enjoys a good girls night definitely has it perk of bringing out my bags. This stuff is a lifesaver!
Amber T.
Springfield, MO
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Amber T.
Purchased at: Younique
Review for: Velvet
I have used this for several years. I have really bad acne scars and this stuff is a miracle in a bottle!!! Covers all the acne scars and I look like a totally different person.
Cricket M.
Jacksonville, FL
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Cricket M.
Review for: Organza
Potentially one of the best concealers I've used. I have permanent circles under my eyes and I feel like this had really good coverage. Best part is you only need about a pinprick size amount for each eye.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Judith R.
Flushing, MI
il y a 2 ans
Younique TOUCH Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer Will you recommend? My best friend told me about it... But I'm not really sure if it's that good as she says, does it worth the money?
Shawndra H. il y a 2 ans
I recommend completely if you want a thicker fuller coverage. I love it more for breakouts but I def use as an under eye concealer as well. And it lasts forever!!!!
Kourtnee T.
il y a 2 ans
Barbie S. il y a 2 ans
ive used alot of their products and i lkve everything they have this concealer is amazing when covering less than perfect skin or contouring its full coverage and all their products are buildable as well. get you some girl its liquid gold i love it!