Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation

Polish off your complexion with this ultra-fine, long-wearing, breathable foundation powder with a beautiful, touchable, even finish.

Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methicone, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492)

MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

Usage: Apply evenly to face and neck, then blend.

I wanted to know if i could get some input on this product? For example is the powder loose at all? Is it better to use the sponge that it says it comes with your a puff brush. Is it matte finish or dewy finish. Does it rub off on your clothes even if you use a setting powder. Because, I hate when I wear a coat and my makeup comes off on my jacket so it looks dirty.
I need to know dose everyone need this on there face when you put foundation already on your face do you have to have this powder stuff on your face I need to know?
Start your review of Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation!
Rebecca M.
Carbondale, IL
Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation uploaded by Rebecca M.
Review for: Scarlet
Lightweight, coverage you can build, fast, healthy. I really love this product when I am in a hurry and need quick fix to my messy morning.
Abby G.
Loveland, CO
Review for: Organza
Great foundation. I love that it's buildable and doesn't really have any scent to it. If feels lightweight on my skin and blends super easily. It can be used as a contour color easily too! It lasts all day and love it for everyday wear.
kirstin A.
Hennessey, OK
Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation uploaded by kirstin A.
Review for: Organza
Ignore my crazy hair. Haha quarantine is blahhh. Today I recieved my powder and well I couldn't wait to try it! Hence the picture. Haha This stuff is easy to apply and gives you a natural look! The packaging is cute. I didn't use the applicator. I used a brush to put it on. It has great coverage and very lightweight. I love this stuff! Will definitely purchase again!
Melanie H.
Dexter, MI
I just love how soft and velvety this goes on. It doesn’t give that powdered look after applying . I highly recommended it to anyone. Worth the price
Ali P.
Montezuma, GA
Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation uploaded by Ali P.
Review for: Organza
I’ve been using this Younique’s Pressed Powder for 4.5 years now, and not once have I been disappointed. It gives me the best coverage, and doesn’t irritate my skin. The quality is exceptional. I’ll never use another pressed powder!
Amanda R.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Chiffon
This is the absolute best pressed powder! Younique has such high end quality products that last all day long! The coverage is hands down the best and it’s also buildable!!! This is for everyone!!! Highly recommend this powder!
Tara V.
Vestavia, AL
Review for: Taffeta
This is my Favorite powder foundation! I have used this for years. It has great coverage and although pricey it stays on all day! I can't recommend this enough.
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Taffeta
I am allergic to everything it seems especially cosmetic products. When I found Younique, my breakouts were horrible. I started the facewash and switched to Younique makeup. My skin is so beautiful now. linktr.ee/sandee1
Angela M.
Review for: Taffeta
Again, this brand is way overpriced and I can't justify it; if they were better, maybe. I also don't think I have the right skin type for this. It looked cakey and emphasized lines and wrinkles. I tried to use it in different ways, like as a setting powder on my cheeks for the extra coverage, but it picked up product on my face. I wanted to like it for the fact that my friend was very passionate about it. It was nice at first, but then I realized this kind of formula just isn't for me.
Tawnya S.
Bel Aire, KS
This is a great powder however it did not last all day in me and I had to retouch up my makeup at lunch. The shade matched great and the coverage was good. Pricing is bad either. I would recommend this pressed powder.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
il y a 2 ans
Thalia O. il y a un an
Definitely powder for oily skin. , [email protected] foundation works good on dry and oily skin
Britt B.
Richmond, IN
il y a 2 ans
Have you tried this?! Bianca T. ’m a fan of younique products myself.
Mimi S. il y a 2 ans
I use this every time I put on make up! I've tried several different brands but find this is very light but has full coverage. I've even just used concealer and their pressed powder.