Younique Stiff Upper Lip - Lip Stain - Sensational uploaded by Natasha B.Younique Stiff Upper Lip - Lip Stain - Sensational uploaded by Chelsea P.Younique Stiff Upper Lip - Lip Stain - Sensational uploaded by Andrea L.

BY YOUNIQUE

Smudge-proof, Kiss-proof. Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain provides stubborn lip color that won't budge while delivering perfectly tinted, long- lasting color with a smooth matte finish. see more...

Rhonda A.
Beautiful red. I cant wear a lot of reds but am finding I can with the Younique brands. Some have look different after they dry. This was definately one I will repurchase. Exfoliate and moisturize before and let dry between layers. Dont rub lips together. Let dry for all day color. It gets darker with each layer so is like having several shades in one product.
Andrea L.
Lancaster , NY
This stain stays on quite well. I don’t have to reapply until after eating lunch, which is a plus for me. Others I have tried don’t last through coffee. Doesn’t make my lips feel dry, but I wouldn’t call it moisturizing. Over all, I would recommend—although it’s at the higher end of what I’ll pay for lip products.
Britney B.
This did not work very good for me. It lasted about 30 minutes then began to wear off as it wore off it left random patches in the creases of my lips and areas around my lip line. Also had a alcohol taste.
Danielle M.
United States
I adore the color and I found the price to be fair, however I don't think that it really stains as well as I'd expected. I've used it with and without lipstick as well as with and without lip liner.
Kim V.
Pasco
This was supposed to be a reddish shade, but turned magenta on me!!

It is buildable color, but i put it on with a light touch. This product tends to be a little dry and wears somewhat unevenly throughout the day, so I may use a lip balm over it at some point.

I normally love these, but the color just didn’t work!
Natasha B.
Ultimately a good product. The only thing I disliked was after a while it will clump and flake in some areas... and the clumps will get on your clothes or crush in your fingers. It never fully dries down. But overall great
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
These colors last all night! And they dont leave your lips feeling dry a few hours in.

*tip* when using stains, exfoliate your lips and apply balm. Let it work while you do the rest of your face. Then apply the stain. Helps your lips fall smooth and look fuller.
Brittany N.
Clinton
LOVE LOVE LOVE the color once again these colors are gorgeous!!!! The stains need to be put on in layers and between each layer you need to let them dry first. Its not sticky at all and the color will last FOREVER!!! I totally recommend this product to anyone!!!
Mady G.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love this product! It is very easy to apply, and the color is gorgeous. The value of this product is fair and it isn't extremely pricey. This lip stain isn't exactly an all-day lasting tint for me, but I think it is definitely worth the price.
Alyssa B.
Zeeland
In love with this Lip Stain! Kiss proof & cheeseburger proof! The shades last alllll day long & are so pigmented! Works best with exfoliated lips & perfect alone, or paired with a gloss or lipstick! This shade is sooo beautiful on any skin tone.