BY YOUNIQUE

For extravagant lids that glisten, look no further than Splurge-luxurious, long-wearing cream shadow fit for a queen. With this elite eye shadow and its velvety opulence, you'll turn heads wherever life takes you, from a night out in your best dress to... see more...

Katie F.
cleveland
It cover evenly and the color is great. I use the cream shadows a lot. I haven’t tried any other kinds. I got mine online.
Cindy L.
COIGNIERES
Elle sont très bien, bonne pigmentation, jolie couleurs, dure toute la journée. Aussi bien sûr les paupières que sur les lèvres.
Sophia s.
Halifax
These splurge shadows apply beautifully! They don't crease! And they last all day and They are blendable! I love them so much!
Shauna G.
Timmins
I wanted to love this product! The colour is beautiful in the jar but is muddy and caked on the skin!
Meg K.
Canada
I love using the cream shadow as a base for the mineral pressed powder shadows. Most shade of the cream shadows are mulitpurpose.... concealer,lip stick,blush,contouring or brows !
I feel its a great deal when I purchase one product and can use it for others. I find that an amazing value