BY YOUNIQUE

Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick Let your lips do the talking with matte liquid lipsticks in bold, vibrant colors. Splash into color with gorgeous highly pigmented yet weightless liquid lipsticks. Your new go-to accessory, these rich lipsticks will... see more...

Younique Soulful Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick Let your lips do the talking with matte liquid lipsticks in bold, vibrant colors.
  • "Absolutely know love with the Younique Splash Liquid Lipstick, the colors are amazing go on smooth and last all day" in 4 reviews
Gerri T.
Galveston, TX
This color is beautiful!! I used to be scared to wear color on my lips, but this one is always gorgeous & get lots of compliments!
Hannah E.
Calgary, AB
Upon application, it feels smooth and is very pigmented. The colour Stellar is a bit more browning a bit darker than I was hoping for, I’m trying to find a really nice pink-nude shade that isn’t so light that it washes me out, but not so dark that it doesn’t look natural. It doesn’t feel drying after the first few minutes, like many liquid lipsticks. It has a very tiny amount of transfer with the first bit of contact with other surfaces, but nothing that a quick blot with tissue can’t fix up. Nice matte finish, feels quite natural on the skin.
Jemma S.
ILFRACOMBE
Great colour, feels like satin on your lips, drys down to a matte finish. Its not what id call extra long lasting. Even after leaving for 20 mins to dry down its not transfer prove and will eventually come off depending on what you eat and drink, but i still think its a good product i just take it with me incase i need a top up. It is in my opinion pricey at £21 but the product does last a long time as its highly pigmented so you do use a lot each time you apply.
Elicia L.
Kamloops, BC
Same as all shades I have tried of this product, beautiful colour, divine texture, easy application, and a fairly decent stay length. They really are lovely products, and are worth their price (which isn’t even high for the quality you’re getting!). A steal if you are used to purchasing the brands out there with comparable quality. I wish it was more smudge resistant, however it’s an ok trade off for how long it does stay on— even with smudges!
AJR S.
Hamilton, ON
LOVE these liquid lipsticks! I have so many colours. The applicator is long and helps get right into every area of the lips. They’re buttery and smooth! I love that they ship so fast. I would definitely recommend these - they are not drying.
Jennifer W.
Horrible. Moves everywhere. Doesn’t dry nicely. Patchy, flakey, and doesn’t last. If you take a drink out of a coffee cup your lipstick moves and creates this very unattractive lines on your top lip. Have this product.
Melissa F.
Purchased at: Younique
In love! This lipstick goes on easy and will stay for hours with just one application. It’s a little pricy for me but 100% worth it. I will definitely be buying it again. The color is sweet and I highly recommend!
Ashley S.
LOVE. So creamy and smooth and will not dry out your lips unlike other liquids. The colour holes for hours without needing to reapply. This lipstick is on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for and it’s definitely worth it!
Jess ♡.
I have about 9 or 10 younique liquid lipsticks and they are by far my favourite liquid lip for formula, application and staying power. They're super easy to apply, so pigmented you only need the smallest amount of product and they last throughout eating and drinking.... I blot mine when I have applied and that takes off any excess product and makes it last even longer. This is something I like to do with all my lipsticks
Tiffany B.
Sault Ste, ON
I love all these different colours of the Moodstrucm Splash Liquid Lipstick Collection by Younique. They are truly beautiful colours, dry quick, last long & for the price you cannot go wrong. I would definitely buy them again.

Amazon