BY YOUNIQUE

Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick Let your lips do the talking with matte liquid lipsticks in bold, vibrant colors. Splash into color with gorgeous highly pigmented yet weightless liquid lipsticks. Your new go-to accessory, these rich lipsticks will... see more...

Younique Soulful Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick Let your lips do the talking with matte liquid lipsticks in bold, vibrant colors.
  • "Absolutely know love with the Younique Splash Liquid Lipstick, the colors are amazing go on smooth and last all day" in 4 reviews
Amber S.
lancaster
Great pigment. Not long wearing and bleeds into fine lines around the lips. Can't layer or it becomes textured.
Maggie G.
Danville, VA
I do not like the Splash line. The colors are beautiful, but the formula is chalky and gritty in your teeth!
Stephanie C.
Bel Air
Love this product. It goes on like a lipgloss but has the consistency of a tube of lipstick. Great color.
TIffany P.
lake stevens
My gf sent me some from a drawing and I won I absolutely love the lip stick stays on all day at work
Christina R.
Oviedo
These are great! So smooth, dries to a matte finish and lasts all day long. Affordable!
Ashley R.
Bethel Hts, AR
So I was in between that this lipstick I liked how it was creamy in it and applied well and easily but the problem with it was that I did not stay on it would rub off easily I love the colors as well but I don’t think I would buy again for the price being a bit too much
Ginnie B.
This stuff is awesome! I was worried it wouldn't last my entire shift at work but it did! I also love that it feels so silky and is a matte finish.
Gerri T.
Galveston, TX
This color is beautiful!! I used to be scared to wear color on my lips, but this one is always gorgeous & get lots of compliments!
Hanna S.
Big Rapids , MI
Soulful is such a beautiful bright bold color. This formula is so creamy and smooth it feels like you’re not wearing anything at all. I would highly recommend this shade as well as this lippie. Perfect formula for any lip type, any skin type, and any occasion!
Robyn S.
Beautiful matte color, goes on smoothly without using too use much product. Lasts longer than usual lipsticks.

Amazon