BY YOUNIQUE

Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick Let your lips do the talking with matte liquid lipsticks in bold, vibrant colors. Splash into color with gorgeous highly pigmented yet weightless liquid lipsticks. Your new go-to accessory, these rich lipsticks will... see more...

Younique Soulful Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick Let your lips do the talking with matte liquid lipsticks in bold, vibrant colors.
  • "Absolutely know love with the Younique Splash Liquid Lipstick, the colors are amazing go on smooth and last all day" in 4 reviews
candace T.
Cartersville, GA
I love youniques liquid lipstick. It goes on smooth and once dry stay all day! It comes in great shades, stellar being my favorite and my go to. I use it almost daily. The packaging is nice and draws the eye. I will definitely purchase it again. 👍🏻
Lisa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Best lipstick ever! I can work a full day, eat breakfast and lunch, and drink coffee and water all day, and when I get home there’s still color with no midday touch ups! It’s a bit faded, but the fact it’s still there is amazing!
Amber N.
red oak
I love liquid lipsticks so much and had high expectations for this and it’s even better than I imagined. Definitely my go to. The shade stellar is my all time favorite.
Ariel H.
Crystal City, TX
Love Youniques products because they stay anx work good and are worth the price. If u don't like the product you have 14 days to return anx get your money back.
Mish G.
Bullhead City
I love love love my Splash liquid lipstick!! It glides on smooth, the colors are vibrant. Go bold or go nude, all of them are fab!! Stays put and no smearing!
Milly r.
Sonora, CA
I really love this stuff. Little go long ways. And if you put too much it will stain and hard to get off. But I love how it feels so silky and smooth.
Angela R.
Decatur, Alabama
A perfect pink purple. It looks very natural on my olive undertones with pink cheeks. It is my go to every day wear color. I love it.
Nathalia O.
This Is a great liquid lipstick it’s so soft and smooth, and easy to work with but it smears a lot for me. So you have to be careful
Mary F.
Saint Matthews
Love the color. You need the TINIEST bit of product . The more you layer the longer it takes to dry. Last almost all day on the lips.
Victoria L.