BY YOUNIQUE

Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick Let your lips do the talking with matte liquid lipsticks in bold, vibrant colors. Splash into color with gorgeous highly pigmented yet weightless liquid lipsticks. Your new go-to accessory, these rich lipsticks will... see more...

Younique Soulful Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick Let your lips do the talking with matte liquid lipsticks in bold, vibrant colors.
  • "Absolutely know love with the Younique Splash Liquid Lipstick, the colors are amazing go on smooth and last all day" in 4 reviews
Sabrina H.
Caro, MI
I love this lipstick! I have it in the color STELLAR which is like a nude and it’s so pretty! Applies nicely and it’s lasted me forever. I actually received it as a gift from my mom who got it from a local younique presenter we know.
Amber B.
Lightweight formula. It doesn’t feel sticky. It doesn’t dry out your lips. It stays on for quite a while. It doesn’t crack or flake. They have a nice range of colors! I have bought a few different colors and am impressed by all.
Niki B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am in love with all things Younique. This lipstick is wonderful. It goes in easy and smooth and leaves your lips feeling amazing all day. Its lasts most of the day. I've only ever had to reapply it once a day.
Serena J.
There are two issues I have with this product. The color is amazing but the product is too thick and so it sticks to wand and causes the color to pack onto your lips in one swipe causing it to be darker in some areas. The second issue is when applying with a separate lip brush it becomes very streaky.
Lily S.
Erwin, TN
This stuff is awesome! It’s worth the money. I have the red one and it is so bright. It is also very nice matte look. It does not come off easily. You would probably want to use the new cleanser stick to take it off. I am definitely buying this again in a different color.
Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
I love this product. So far I've only used one color Stellar its a nude color. It is a bit pricey at $27.00. It feels weightless on the lips and after it drys my lips felt still felt creamy. I just applied one application and it lasted most of the day. I would recommend this to a friend.
Delaney H.
My favorite color to use during the spring! Gorgeous coral color, easy to use, doesn’t bleed and comes with a ton of product that will last you such a long time because it doesn’t require a lot when applying
Jessierene O.
Tracy, CA
This lipstick is awesome!!! I really love the product. so creamy and it dont feel heavy in your lips!! The only problem i have is the price. It’s really expensive
But the product will never disappoint you
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
These splash lip colors are so vibrant! I love the tube they come in and a little goes such a long way! I did notice that if I applied what I’m used to applying with lip products, it’s too much and makes a huge mess. Once I figured it out I was pumped because this matte lip is velvety and really long lasting.

Amazon