Add a Photo

By YOUNIQUE
Created with rose extract, vitamins, and antioxidants, Rose Water Toning Spritz will leave your skin feeling fresh, calmed, and soothed. Spritz onto clean skin to hydrate and prep skin for makeup application. Use throughout the day to refresh, rejuvenate, and perfume your skin.
Photos (38)
Inga M.
Inga M.
Atlanta, GA
Oct. 28, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
I love Younique's Rose Water as a toner, but it is also great to use to wet your makeup brushes and use with powdered eyeshadow. It's my favorite trick for Halloween makeup. I use black eyeshadow and the Rose Water instead of using the cheap Halloween makeup that can irritate my skin. And the Rose Water helps keep it from smudging.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Slidell, LA
Dec. 13, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
This product is great for those who have dry or easily irritated skin. I love spraying this on my skin after washing my face for a refreshing feel. The rose water is not just refreshing but relaxing and smells phenomenal. This formula does not irritate my skin. It can also be used as a great primer before applying makeup!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Green Bay, WI
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
Let me start by saying I typically do not like rose scented items... but I love this! It smells amazing, it refreshes my skin but doesn't leave a sticky feeling. I use it with my pigment eye shadows to make them more vibrant and make them last longer. It is a multi purpose product and is definitely worth the money!!!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Dec. 1, 2016, 6:37 a.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
This product is so versatile! It can be used as a toner , setting spray, or to spray brushes/blending bud to dampen them. I actually use this multiple times a day. First to tone and then midday to refresh my face. This is especially nice in warm weather. My only complaint is that the bottle is small.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Benton, KY
Feb. 5, 2017, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
Works wonders for sunburns. My husband wasn't a believer until we stayed on the lake too long. His redness and soreness from his sunburn was gone the next day. He now requires us to have two bottles on all vacations.
Message me if you'd like to know more about this product. Or more about Younique!
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Bryan, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
So I have been using Rose Water for months but didn't realize how much I needed it until we loved and I misplaced it. I was so excited when I found it the other day. I use this for so many things such as toner, for sunburns, bug bites, and sometimes I spray it on my face as a little pick me up.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Greenwood, IN
Oct. 31, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
Rose water works great! Keeps skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. Also works as a seel for makeup ! Packaging is great, and shipping is pretty quick! Bought online at younique/lindseygalyan
Check out my facebook group for the live video on use !
groups 1499040890390231
Raychel F.
Raychel F.
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
My favorite product by Younique! When your skin is feeling dry just spray it with some rose water. It is refreshing and smells great! Packaging is wonder and you can order online.
I use it on my toddlers eczema and it helps so much with breakouts!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
This rose water has MANY uses! Can come in handy for redness, setting spray, refresher, big bites and smells Delish! 🌹

I am a Younique presenter and would love to help with any products you are interested in! I can also give color matches!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Jan. 7, 2017, 5:52 a.m.
Review for: Younique Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water
This product really is fantastic! It really hydrates the skin! It's good for so many things! I always keep it on hand! I ordered mine from Younique & it's extremely effective, you definitely get your money's worth outta this product!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Mount Morris , MI
I am looking into changing my skincare refining from MaryKay to the younique skin care line. I do like a good toner. Is the toner offered by younique effective?
Minley L.
Minley L.
Wylie, TX
Would anyone recommend this rose water???
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cambridge, ON
I'm new to Younique products but am looking for everyone's top picks. Is this one a fave? What's the best use for it, I keeps hearing different things.
Christine S.
Christine S.
What is the purpose of this product? It seems kind of pointless...
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
How does this do for sensitive skin prone to redness?