Add a Photo

By YOUNIQUE
Created with rose extract, vitamins, and antioxidants, Rose Water Toning Spritz will leave your skin feeling fresh, calmed, and soothed. Spritz onto clean skin to hydrate and prep skin for makeup application. Use throughout the day to refresh, rejuvenate, and perfume your skin.
Photos (24)
JoAnna L.
JoAnna L.
Mount Holly, NC

This is a seriously amazing product with soo many great uses! It's a toner, a ph balancer, reduces redness, helps with acne, great on sunburns, bug bits, as a setting spray, dampen your beauty blender with it. I could go on and on about this Rose water!! It's so much more then just a refresher.. And that's because it has so many great properties it in that help with so many different things. One Down side. I feel like for the price you pay it needs to come in a bigger bottle with more product in it.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Manhattan , KS

Younique was the first brand that got me hooked on rosewater. I love all the benefits that it has! It is great for calming down the redness of skin. The smell is so refreshing & calming! I love using it after the shower & to prep my face in the morning. There are cheaper brands that I like & would probably purchase just to save money, but Younique's rosewater is great & what opened my eyes to all the benefits of it!
Makalia M.
Makalia M.
Piney Flats, TN

I just purchased this product, while I feel like the product is effective, the price is not. This is $29 vs. Mario B.'s rosewater, which is literally $7. There's no price comparison IMO. Tarte 4-in-one topped this product. I felt as though this product was compatible in quality, but I would not recommend this product due to the price and comparison to other products that work just as effectively if not better.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.

Younique Rose Water Toner is amazing! It soothes my sensitive skin, gives just the right amount of hydration and smells great! It's reasonably priced and worth every penny. It lasts forever! The packaging is beautiful and the spray pump makes it quick and easy to use. It's become a staple in my skincare regimen and my makeup routine!
Inga M.
Inga M.
Atlanta, GA

I love Younique's Rose Water as a toner, but it is also great to use to wet your makeup brushes and use with powdered eyeshadow. It's my favorite trick for Halloween makeup. I use black eyeshadow and the Rose Water instead of using the cheap Halloween makeup that can irritate my skin. And the Rose Water helps keep it from smudging.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Grapevine

I tend to get a lot of breakouts on my forehead and around my nose. I have tried EVERYTHING to help get rid of those nasty pimples. Younique finally solved all my problems. I purchased the face wash, rosewater toner, day and night cream. These products have literally saved my life. I will never use another face product again.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Clinchco, VA

I use this product daily. I always spray my face with it before applying makeup and I use it to dampen my beauty blender before applying concealer or foundation. I love the scent as well. It did take a while to get used to but now I can't imagine my life without it! One thing I dislike is the price. I think it's around $29.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Slidell, LA

This product is great for those who have dry or easily irritated skin. I love spraying this on my skin after washing my face for a refreshing feel. The rose water is not just refreshing but relaxing and smells phenomenal. This formula does not irritate my skin. It can also be used as a great primer before applying makeup!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Novi, MI

Does absolute WONDERS for my dry sensitive skin, helps calm redness and irritationĀ and doesn't leave a sticky film like Thayers Brand does. I use after cleansing and BEFORE primer. Then I apply a gel moisturizer then my makeup and then re spray for a setting spray that helps my makeup not cake/crease and last all day.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Green Bay , Wi

Let me start by saying I typically do not like rose scented items... but I love this! It smells amazing, it refreshes my skin but doesn't leave a sticky feeling. I use it with my pigment eye shadows to make them more vibrant and make them last longer. It is a multi purpose product and is definitely worth the money!!!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Mount Morris, MI

I am looking into changing my skincare refining from MaryKay to the younique skin care line. I do like a good toner. Is the toner offered by younique effective?
Minley L.
Minley L.
Wylie, TX

Would anyone recommend this rose water???
Christine S.
Christine S.

What is the purpose of this product? It seems kind of pointless...
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cambridge, Ontario

I'm new to Younique products but am looking for everyone's top picks. Is this one a fave? What's the best use for it, I keeps hearing different things.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Sudbury

Is this good to use as a setting spray for your makeup? Does it make your skin oily or prone to breakouts?

Join Now