BY YOUNIQUE

Created with rose extract, vitamins, and antioxidants, Rose Water Toning Spritz will leave your skin feeling fresh, calmed, and soothed. Spritz onto clean skin to hydrate and prep skin for makeup application. Use throughout the day to refresh, rejuvenate, and perfume your skin. see more...

• Is this product worth the money?! 2 Answers
  • Would you recommend? And why? 2 Answers
  • I am looking into changing my skincare refining from MaryKay to t...9 Answers
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the presenters kit and I received this Rose Water in it. I absolutely hated this product. First off it smells awful, I haven't tried other rose water products but this smell was so bad. The smell lasted on my face for a while and I had to wash my face again just to get some relief. Secondly i didnt notice it do anything to my skin. This is going in the trash.
Danielle E.
Midland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily the best rose water I’ve ever used! Makes my skin feel so hydrated. Works great for foiling eyeshadows and setting makeup. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because of the price. It’s a bit crazy! If you can get it at half price, go for it! Otherwise try the Mario Badescu one. It works great and is a fraction of the cost.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Very lightweight on my face. Smells so good! I bought it from my business. Works well with the Royalty Detoxifying Mask and the cleanser. It’s a little on the pricey side, but my first bottle I got in my starter kit! Will definite continue to use as I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin!
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing amazing amazing product! It cleared up my acne! I love using it while putting on makeup also! It seems to help my makeup melt into my skin. The only problem I have is the amount of product you get for the price. This is $29 and you don't get very much product. I seem to use a bottle in 2-3 weeks.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Younique Royalty Rose Water Toning Spritz is my secret to everything in the beauty world and if you have given enough time to read this, I am going to share them with you.
1.) You can you use it as a toner 5.) I Setter my blender buds and brush
2.) Freshen your face. 6. Quick brush clean
3.) Freshening spray. 7. Spray cotton balls. for a quick face cleanse
4.) Softener in hair. 8. Cleanse a palette
Destiny S.
Grafton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love younquie products! They are high quality products, that are easy to use. I have used their products for over a year now and definitely will continue to use them. They are made of natural products and very sensitive on the skin. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Kimberly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the versatility of this product and how it makes my face feel. I love that you get many uses out of this bottle and a little goes a long way. The scent isn't overpowering and is very subtle and I like that alot as well. I would recommend this product to everyone I know.
Tracy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Younique Rose Water twice a day with my face cleansing routine. I love the soft scent of it and how it leaves my face feeling so fresh. I notice a huge difference when I don’t use it. It tightens my pores and evens out my skin. It also works great to soothe sunburn!
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The rose water is good to tone and tighten. I use it before my makeup and it helps go on more smooth. I know some people use it as a setting spray as well. It has plenty of different uses. It is also good for a sunburn to help that heal way more quickly.
Amber O.
Shattuck, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is some of the best stuff, it makes your skincare routine so much simpler. it passed my expectations. gentle & refreshing feeling makes it nice to put on. bought it from younique's website. would totally recommend to anyone and everyone.
Mary M.
Mount Morris, MI
I am looking into changing my skincare refining from MaryKay to the younique skin care line. I do like a good toner. Is the toner offered by younique effective?
Minley L.
Wylie, TX
Would anyone recommend this rose water???
Michelle M.
Cambridge, ON
I'm new to Younique products but am looking for everyone's top picks. Is this one a fave? What's the best use for it, I keeps hearing different things.
Christine S.
What is the purpose of this product? It seems kind of pointless...
Jessica S.
Johnston
What are uses for the rose water? My sister loves it for after waxing her eyebrows but what are other uses to justify the cost? Also, how does youniques rose water differ from the more inexpensive brands