Younique Royalty Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser

by Unknown

Directions: 1. If needed, wipe off makeup with a Shine Cleansing Cloth. 2. Splash your face with warm water. 3. Squeeze a small amount of the product onto your fingertips. 4. In a butterfly formation apply starting at your forehead, coming down onto your cheeks and over your nose, and from your nose above your upper lip and down onto your chin. You can also use it on your neck if you would like. 5. Rinse off with warm water. 6. Pat your skin dry with a towel. 7. If necessary, follow up with the Younique Royalty Detoxifying Mask and/or the Younique Royalty Rose Water Toning Spritz.

Younique Royalty Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser 16051-01; Brand new in original packaging; 100 ml/3.3 fl oz; Hydrates and soothes with a rich, creamy texture; Provides a protective barrier while gently removing impurities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Younique Royalty Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoTexas
Younique Royalty Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser uploaded by sonja B.
Younique royalty moisture boosting care system has given my skincare routine a very different approach and im very surprised at how good it works its effectiveness is Amazing its easy to apply and blends very nice I would purchase it again and the packaging was simply Beautiful.
8 months agoMarquette, MI
Younique Royalty Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Nichole D.
Purchased at: Younique
This cleanser makes my skin feel smooth and fresh! I absolutely love it. Sadly younique no longer sells their old skin care line so im super happy i grabbed this when i did! Definitely a great buy, well worth it as well! Anyone else use this? Do you love it as much as i do?
10 months agocrownsville
The smell is a bit wonky but it makes my skin feel nice and soft. The price isn’t bad and I have been using this for a bit past a year. Makes good gifts for the holidays and I will definitely be purchasing again.
8 months ago<3
Younique Royalty Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser uploaded by KeriRose C.
Love this cleanser, I have one [email protected] and I’m super sad that this company has discontinued the product and the royalty line has now become “you•ology”
8 months ago<3
Loved this cleanser,I have one [email protected] and sadly the company has discontinued this product. They royalty skin line has now become “you•ology”
6 months ago
Discontinued, but loved it. The new skincare is even more amazing though. Great for sensitive skin.