BY YOUNIQUE

MOODSTRUCK PRECISIONTM Pencil Eyeliner Color that pops and accentuates your pretty peepers. Accentuate the windows to your soul with this waterproof, smudge-proof, long-wearing eyeliner. see more...

Younique Prim Chocolate MOODSTRUCK PRECISION Pencil Eyeliner Color that pops and accentuates your pretty peepers.
Amanda S.
west point, IA
This eyeliner is great! It goes on smooth, stays on all day, and for once doesn't irritate my eyes! I was having lots of eye issues and switched to younique and hace yet to have any eye issues!

Tgough it is pricier than what you would pick up in some of your local stores, it is completely worth it! Younique has to pass UK product guidelines so it doesn't have a lot of the junk that US products have. I can't speak highly enough about this brand!
Lyndsey S.
I don’t think I’ve tried this particular shade, but the Younique Precision Eyeliner is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used. It goes on so smooth and easy. Normally I have to work for my eyeliner to look right, but not with this one.
Mallory T.
Love it! Younique products have never failed me. This eyeliner goes on smoother than any brand I have ever used, it lasts all day, and it comes off easier when it’s time to remove makeup.
Paige H.
Ringwood
Not really a fan. I have to apply heavy to get a good shade. It is easy to apply. Goes on smooth. Not very long lasting. I do have to reapply throughout the day. I have hazel eyes. I probably wouldn’t not buy again.
Meshanna H.
Hawthorne
I use precious (gold). It goes on smoother than any eyeliner I've ever used, and while it goes on thick with pressure, you can also get it to go on thin if you want it to.

I know that my picture has a snapchat filter on, but this way you can see how gorgeous this color is, as well as how smooth it applies.

#MyBeautyAwards
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
I really like this eyeliner pencil. It glides in very smoothly and stays on. I like how this is a little easier to apply than a liquid eyeliner and the brown looks more natural as well. Highly recommend!
Ameerah S.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I love this liner. It’s so pigmented and goes on with ease. I definitely recommend this liner. I honestly recommend all of the Younique products that I’ve ever had lol. Their products are bomb.
Mollie S.
midland
Love how smooth the eyeliner goes on. Love the color and how much product you get. Especially for the great price. Have bought multiple times and will continue to buy. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Bri G.
Schaumburg, IL
I bought this eyeliner in the shade Prim to use as lip liner and it’s one of my favorite “lip” products. Outline your lips with Prim, fill in a little of your lips with Prim or Younique’s lip liner in Plush, and top with your favorite nude lipstick...blend together to smooth out any harsh lines (sometimes I’ll even dab a little concealer right in the center). It achieves the perfect ombré nude lip color and I don’t have to worry about my lip color budging or smudging.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
The eyeliners are smudge proof, waterproof and literally don’t move. If you have trouble with your eyeliner moving it going anywhere throughout her day then this is your liner! It works so well and has great color options!