Younique

Apply a thin, even layer on face and neck using Blending Buds or Foundation Brush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Younique Multitasking Hydrating Tinted Cream BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer HONEY - WARM TAN!
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Younique Multitasking Hydrating Tinted Cream BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer HONEY - WARM TAN uploaded by Lori A.
I absolutely love this product. It enhances your complexion. I am doing the review on the BB flawless in bisque I could not find it on the list. Best BB cream makes my face feel really good but it does make it look flawless. My niece sells younique so I got the flawless 4. I truly recommend this product. It has a light smell not overpowering at all I love the smell of it.
Tabitha F.
Victoria, BC
I’ve been using this product for years I love it very light weight. This is my everyday when I don’t want a lot on. Don’t think this product needs improvement. I would recommend this to everyone I love it.

Looking for your answer?