BeautyEyeEyelinerYounique
MOODSTRUCK Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Apply on clean, dry skin. Glide tip along lash line, using the tip for a thin line or by angling the pen for a thicker line. Makes lashes look fuller through spot application between the lashes on the lash line.

Can anyone comment on the the liquid liner. From my understanding it is water proof, but what if I mess up putting it on? Because let’s get real I will mess it up 100 times.
What do y’all think of [product:younique-moodstruck-precision-liquid-eyeliner-perfect-jet-black] in navy blue? I just ordered it because they are half price and wondering if it’s worth it?
Start your review of Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Christopher S.
auburn
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Christopher S.
This is the perfect eyeliner. The tip is like the pointiest marker that very simply allows you to draw a a straight and steady line without usual mess ups. Best eyeliner out there.
Courtney G.
Indianapolis, IN
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Courtney G.
This product is simply amazing. It goes on so well with such precision. I wear it seriously every single day. I love that I can make the smallest detail perfect with my eyeliner using this product! Amazing!
Katie H.
San Antonio
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Katie H.
This liner was perfect for this look. It’s got a nice tip. Better darkness than it’s predecessor. I like it a lot but it’s not my favorite.
Chelsie G.
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Chelsie G.
So the reason I don’t like this is because I can feel it on my eyes. I do not always like to wear eyeshadow and all the extra. And now that I have tried this for my lazy day makeup it’s a no. If I look down or up I can feel a seemingly latex strip across my eye.
Emillia L.
United states
This product dries very quickly, and is very easy to achieve the perfect wing. Its very precise and if you are not that good at using eyeliner or doing wings the applicater makes it very easy to get the basic shape of a wing in one stroke.
Sandee H.
Edmond, OK
It's one of the smoothest applications and long lasting eyeliners I have ever used. Ever. I used to get eye irritations before using or splintered tips with other brands. Love that I switched.
Bethany  B.
Cleveland, TN
I am not good at liquid eyeliner. This is thicker, so it it’s somewhat better than the skinny brand. I don’t care for the price, though.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,143 reviews
So I’m really particular with my eyeliners. I don’t like it when they smudge & these do smudge after a little while of wearing them. The colours are beautiful.
Jessica P.
Athens, AL
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Jessica P.
As much as I love younique, I hate their eyeliners. This is supposed to be their liquid liner. Um, barely. Not only does it not stay in place all day, but it is simply not good when trying to apply it. I have the black (perfect). One glide and it’s barely there. You literally have to go over and over the same line to get it darker. And it doesn’t seem to last long for the price you have to pay. Seems to dry out quickly even when properly stored. Not a fan and I do not recommend.Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner
maryylovelyy A.
Fontana, CA
I love this eyeliner is easier to use and is long lasting all this product line are awesome I use color black, brown and purple. This product is perfect I can't ask for more... Super nice the pigment and formula is amazing I definitely will buy it again as soon I need it. Highly recommend.