BY YOUNIQUE

Apply on clean, dry skin. Glide tip along lash line, using the tip for a thin line or by angling the pen for a thicker line. Makes lashes look fuller through spot application between the lashes on the lash line.

• What do y’all think of Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liq...2 Answers
  • Can anyone comment on the the liquid liner. From my under...1 Answers
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Start your review of Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Autumn R.
Roanoke Rapids
It's is a pretty good product. For the money however I have used cheaper products that I like alot more. I will not order again. It is costly. My eyes water alot so with a few blinks it has smeared and disappeared. Not impressed. Some people love it but for the money I could have purchased a few of the cheaper brands I like alot more.
Sydnie M.
Scottsdale, AZ
So easy to use. I have had mine for some time now and it literally stays a nive liquid consistency instead of going dry and gooey. I use it for going out and taking photos but definitely does wonders for my eyeballs. Dries almost immediately and stays in place. Will absolutely buy again.
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best eye liners I have used fron Younique. I just dont think I will continue to purchase this as it is way to expensive to stay in my budget. It does go on really good and stay on all day but I can honestly get the same thing for cheaper and Ulta or Sephora.
Kayla S.
W Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Younique
I wanted to love this but I just couldn’t . When you apply it comes out a really pale black . For me I feel like my eyeliner should look jet black and this was not the case . Smudges easily as well .
Hailea T.
Alvord, TX
This eyeliner is part of my daily routine now. I love how dark it draws on and how quickly it dries. It is a little hard to get off but I think that makes for a great long lasting eye liner.
Kerri B.
Clayton
I use this product daily it’s great. With darker shades sometimes it’s hard to see and you need to reapply it to make it pop. But it doesn’t run and it’s long lasting.
Stephanie L.
Color is nice and goes on well but this product dries out way too fast, even when stored upside down. Not sure why it dries out so quickly. They have some other great colors so it is disappointing that it doesn’t last longer.
Nikki A.
Clinton, IL
Purchased at: Younique
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. It goes on very smooth and is easy to apply. It's not irritating to my eyes. It has pretty good staying power. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be waterproof, but I don't believe it is, because at the end of the day, it's usually getting a little runny looking. But then again, my eyes water pretty much all day because I have allergies and it seems to withstand that pretty well. I would recommend this.
Kaylee D.
Westminster, CO
I hate this eyeliner. The color is not a deep jet black and mine did not go on opaque. The pen also dried out incredibly fast even though I stored it tip down and with a price that’s close to a Kat Von D eyeliner that’s a million times better this is a compete and total waste of money. Never buying again.
Victoria S.
Wahiawa , HI
I'm always intimidated by liquid eyeliners, but this pen version made it super easy! The best part is, once it's on, it does not come off until you wash your face!!
Nikole S.
What do y’all think of Younique MOODSTRUCK® Precision Liquid Eyeliner in navy blue? I just ordered it because they are half price and wondering if it’s worth it?
Sylvia H.
Calgary
Can anyone comment on the the liquid liner. From my understanding it is water proof, but what if I mess up putting it on? Because let’s get real I will mess it up 100 times.