BeautyLipLip MakeupYounique
MOODSTRUCK Opulence Lipstick

Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick

Long wearing, smooth silky finish.

Ingredients: Sitting Pretty: Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de candelilla, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Polyethylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.
Well to Do, Pretentious, Conceited, Swanky, Upscale, Ritzy, Vain, Prodigal: Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Silica, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Polyethylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.
Top Notch, Ambitious, Opportunistic: Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de candelilla, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Polyethylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Affluent, Excessive, Fortunate, Extravagant, Loaded, Stinkin Rich, Stuck Up: Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Silica, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Polyethylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Swagger, Upper Class: Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de candelilla, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Polyethylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Is this long lasting?
how do you know what lipstick to wear? do you match your lipstick to your eyeshadow or your outfit? [product:younique-moodstruck-opulence-lipstick-stinkin-rich-matte]
Start your review of Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick!
Samantha B.
Batavia, OH
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick uploaded by Samantha B.
Review for: Upscale
Okay I love the lipstick wasn’t too drying it was pretty comfy but COME ON QUEENS we need more shades! Lol I didn’t see the shade name on the list it was in shade easy street
Lucia C.
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick uploaded by Lucia C.
This lipstick applies creamy with a matte finish. Definetly met my expectations as it provides a smooth and long lasting application. Shade used in "upitty" Este labial proporciona una aplicado de larga duracion y un acabado suave sin resecar los labios. (tono en- Uppity)
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick uploaded by MANDY K.

I didn't know whether to have high or low expectations with this brand, but I quite liked this lipstick. It was gifted to me by a friend who sells the brand. This lipstick comes in a simple, more squared off lipstick tube. The lipstick color I had was "Stuck-up", a brown, nude. The lipstick was very buttery in texture. It was extremely smooth, had great coverage, and was actually moisturizing to my lips. I think this color wasn't my favorite, but the formula itself I loved. It does transfer as is the case with most lipsticks with sheen, but it doesn't bleed. Overall, I really liked this and would love to try a different shade in the future.

Dominique H.
East Lansing
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick uploaded by Dominique H.
Review for: Ritzy
I’m not a lipstick person, but these have stole my heart! They go on so creamy and doesn’t smudge! I am now addicted! If anyone has any questions please ask me! I highly recommend trying these out! ❤️
Harli A.
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick uploaded by Harli A.
Review for: Affluent
The color I have is similar to this shade but it’s called easy street. I have recently started using their products and this is wonderful. I love a matte finish. This gives you that look but still provides moisture to your lips. I would recommend to everyone and will be buying a few more colors soon!
Allisa F.
Bristol, CT
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick uploaded by Allisa F.
Review for: Top Notch
I love love love this coral red it completes every look! These are from my Memorial Day look, it just matched my patriotic look so much! 😍🥰🙌🏻
Katie H.
San Antonio
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick uploaded by Katie H.
I like the opulence lipsticks a lot. Great options. Wears nicely. The only negative is they seem to break in the case. Some shades are fine. Some tend to lean over heavily making the inside a mess.
Amanda H.
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Opulence Lipstick uploaded by Amanda H.
Review for: Stinkin' Rich
Younique Stinkin Rich is a vibrant color sure to stop a crowd! It’s vibrant color lasts all day. Glides on smooth and a perfect shade of red. And a clear gloss for a shimmer finish.
sheila H.
Newport, TN
Review for: Swagger
I love this color of lipstick goes on easy stay on long time affordable makes lip feel smooth only takes one cover
Bethany B.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Swanky
The opulence lipstick is very smooth, long lasting, and feels great on your lips. The price meets around the same as any other type of brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veronica J.
Glendo
il y a 3 ans
Sole A. il y a un an
No tiene por qué ser igual el tono de labios o sombras de ojos con el outfit que lleves... pero sí hay que tener en cuanta que vaya con tu subtono de piel.