BY YOUNIQUE #32 in Lip Gloss

Pout, pucker, or smile. You bring the attitude; Lucrative Lip Gloss brings the shine. Long-lasting, non-sticky, go-to gloss with a handy, convenient mirror on the side of the tube. Get a set of 3 for $40 USD. see more...

• I really want to try this but is it worth the price? Does it last?4 Answers
  • I been look for new lipsticks and much much more3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new brand of lip gloss. Is this lip glo...5 Answers
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
This is the best lip gloss ever! First of all this shade is AMAZING! I think this is a red that a lot of people can pull off surprisingly! This lip gloss lasts a LONG time! Great price! And you know what I love?? When your hair touches your lips, it doesnt stick to your hair and/or leave a streak on your face!!!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Tampa, FL
I really wanted to like this gloss, but I can't. It's pigmented and it does make my lips feel soft, however I feel like I wears off in less than a hour for me. I liked the shade though. The worst thing about it though is that your hair will stick to it. That I can't stand.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This lip gloss is amaxing. It's not loud but subtle on your lips,moisturizing and feels really good. It was sent to me today . Not sure of the price but I will definitely purchase soon as I run out. It also has a mirror on the glossūüėć. Will definitely recommend
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
This is a great lipgloss as far as all purpose. The color is wonderful and it has a little bit of shimmer. It is not super sticky which is nice it's got a real smooth consistency. The price is a little high just for a lipgloss. But it is still a decent by.
Kirstie H.
Kirstie H.
Smyrna, NY
This product is light, smooth, creamy and easy to use! I bought it from a presenter. It has lasted me awhile now! And has the right amount of shine on it! Not too bad on price and yes I would defiantly buy it again! I look forward to buying it again!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Mayfield
I love this lip gloss!! So many different colors to choose from, not sticky or tacky like most glosses. It doesn't have a yucky smell at all either! It's made perfectly for on-the-go because it has a mirror on the side!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
This lipstick is the BOMB! It literally last ALLLL DAYYYY LONG! All of youniques products are BOMB. If you want FREE makeup from younique, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME! You will not regret it, i pinky pinky promise.

Miranda a.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Love these lip glosses. They even have a tiny mirror on the side! Keeps your lips moisturized and all animal free tested products. Long lasting, sheer color in most lip glosses. About $16 a piece I believe.
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
I just ordered this over Thanksgiving I love it. It goes on very nice. It leaves a very nice glossy finish that is not sticky at all. I have used it over lip stain as well for a nice finish.
Brittaney V.
Brittaney V.
Love love love!!!!! My favorite shade is "luxe" its a wearable color for any occasion. It isn't sticky at all and actually moisturizes my lips quite a lot! I highly recommend the lip gloss!
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
What your favorite color?
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Weston, WV
I've been looking into Younique's lip gloss for a while. I was worried about the consistency. I do not like really sticky lip glosses. How does this one stand against other lip gloss brands?
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
Does this stay on all day? I drink lots so I find gloss of any kind doesn't stay on long
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I want to try this but am skeptical as to the quality, anyone give me some input about this product? I also use the younique liquid foundation...are there any brands that are comparable to this?
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Sellersburg, IN
I have been looking for a new brand of lip gloss. Is this lip gloss easily removed? Like does it come off with normal wear in less than an hour? Also, does it dry out your lips?