Add a Photo

By YOUNIQUE
#156 in Lip Gloss
Pout, pucker, or smile. You bring the attitude; Lucrative Lip Gloss brings the shine. Long-lasting, non-sticky, go-to gloss with a handy, convenient mirror on the side of the tube. Get a set of 3 for $40 USD.
Photos (39)
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Canandaigua, NY

I am not a big on drastic lip colors but I do love lip gloss so I thought that I would go out on a limb and try a few of the glosses that Younique has to offer. I did two pink/red colors and while I don't think it lasts very long on your lips, especially if you're a coffee drinker it does seem to leave a tint on your lips even after the gloss has left your lips. I really like the wand and that it has a mirror on the side so you don't have to worry about finding a mirror wherever you may be when you need to reapply. I did find this a little hard to remove though because it does seem to stain your lips.
sarah L.
sarah L.
Waterford, MI

Honestly this is a great lip stick but if you don't have the money to buy it then not so great. It's easy to apply, doesn't come off super easy and has a great look to it. No, sadly it isn't smear proof or water proof but you get what you get. Overall, it's great, the color selection is great, everything! Definitely would recommend for anyone who's looking for a new lipstick brand or color. They're gorgeous. Younique Lucrative Mineral Lip Gloss Livid
Kaity A.
Kaity A.
Buffalo, NY

I honestly don't understand the fuss. The only things I really like about this are the wand and the mirror on the side. The product, in my opinion, is not good. It looks like garbage by itself. I end up having to wipe it off. I keep it in my bag for when my lipstick gets a little dry feeling and i dab a little in the middle just for the moisture. I use the mirror to apply other lipstick. Definitely not worth it just for those uses.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT

Photo shows actual younique gloss on my own lips. (yes, I know this is a highly searchable image. Yes, I can prove it is really me. Yes, I created this image myself) I am not a lip gloss girl, but I love these. My favorite lip gloss trick is to add a drop or two of peppermint essential oil to the tube and mix it in well. It is a great pick me up mid day.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA

I LOVED he OG Luxe gloss... so smooth. No scent. No taste. Not sticky at all. Moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. Beautiful light-medium nude. But then they changed the color. Twice. Haven't purchased it since... if we're strictly talking formula, it's a fabulous gloss and well worth the $15. It's comparable in price to makeup you find at Sephora.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.

I love all Younique products. They are expensive, but well worth it. I have ten different shades of lipgloss and I highly recommend this product. It is long-lasting, not sticky, quick drying, and the colors are vibrant. They stand behind their products, and if you don't like it, you can easily return it without a hassle.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.

I'm not a big lipgloss fan. I don't use it a lot because it wears off so quickly and I don't like the "greasy" feel. This is sooooo much better than most! It doesn't feel greasy or sticky and has pretty good staying power for gloss. The color Lovesick in particular is a really pretty pink that looks really natural.
JoAnna L.
JoAnna L.
Mount Holly, NC

Definitely my favorite lip gloss I have ever used! It's not sticky AT ALL! Plus seriously the most moisturizing lip gloss I have ever used! Can have dry Lips at the beginning of the day use this all day and end the day with soft moisturized lips. The color selection is awesome as well, Has something for everyone!
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL

This is the best lip gloss ever! First of all this shade is AMAZING! I think this is a red that a lot of people can pull off surprisingly! This lip gloss lasts a LONG time! Great price! And you know what I love?? When your hair touches your lips, it doesnt stick to your hair and/or leave a streak on your face!!!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chariton, IA

Love this gloss, so many awesome colors and just absolutely perfect for Spring!! Carry one around in your purse, they even have a mirror on the side for easy application!! Younique Moodstruck Minerals Lucrative Lipgloss to purchase contact your local Younique presenter, or I can hook you up!!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

Does this stay on all day? I drink lots so I find gloss of any kind doesn't stay on long
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

What your favorite color?
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Weston, WV

I've been looking into Younique's lip gloss for a while. I was worried about the consistency. I do not like really sticky lip glosses. How does this one stand against other lip gloss brands?
Angela C.
Angela C.
phoenix, az

Who hasn't tried Younique products yet?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Big Stone Gap, VA

I have been wanting to try this product but I'm skeptical because I'm so picky about my lip glosses. Is it worth the price? How does it dry? And how long does it last?

Join Now