BY YOUNIQUE #35 in Lip Gloss

Pout, pucker, or smile. You bring the attitude; Lucrative Lip Gloss brings the shine. Long-lasting, non-sticky, go-to gloss with a handy, convenient mirror on the side of the tube. Get a set of 3 for $40 USD. see more...

• I really want to try this but is it worth the price? Does it last?4 Answers
  • I been look for new lipsticks and much much more3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new brand of lip gloss. Is this lip glo...5 Answers
Erin B.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the quality of this lipgloss! The colors are gorgeous and really pigmented. It applies well and stays on for a reasonable amount of time for lipgloss. I really like the packaging and the little mirror on the side, super practical! It only loses one star for the stickiness, it is a bit thick and sticky to me but then again I’m a bit hard to please when it comes to lipgloss. Good stuff!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn’t my favorite lip gloss. It was very sticky and the color didn’t stay very well. Granted, I’m more into matte lip stain. I like for my lips to stay the same color all night without having to worry about them. Younique is an expensive brand so this lip gloss was a little more than I would like to typically pay for a gloss.
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff doesn’t seem to ever dry. I have tried, numerous times, to apply it and prevent it from smudging, but it just doesn’t work. For the price, it would be nice if it stayed on your lips. It’s absolute garbage, don’t waste your money. There are way better brands out there.
Trinidee K.
Homedale
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are great, the product is great when you first get it. If you wear it for a long period time I don't recommend this product. It comes off very easily, I reapply Everytime I use it. Packing came in the mail. If you have it longer than 2-3 months it starts to get old.
Brandy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seems similar to most lipglosses to me! For me lipglosses do not last long on my lips. Kinda pricey and I feel like it is tacky on my lips! Very easy to use tho! I would not buy this again because I just really dont buy many glosses plus that tacky feeling I don’t like.
Dusti C.
Orange
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! These are the perfect lip glosses to take on the go. The color range is phenomenal. The pigmentation is great. It is a long lasting gloss. Very high shine. Moisturizing. The tube also has a mirror on the side to put on on the go. The wand is the perfect shape to help outline first then fill in the lips.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lip gloss a lot. I have a few different shades. I like the packaging; there is a mirror on the side in case you are applying it somewhere without a mirror. It goes on well, doesn’t clump or feel sticky. It lasts for a long time also.
Brittany W.
Anacortes, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the set of 3 for $40. I think that is a lot for lip gloss but it was on a credit card, so I didn't mind. I only used one, the clear one, and sold the other two. I liked how it smelled and how smooth it was but it definitely was not long lasting. After a sip of a drink, one kiss, or one cigarette, I found myself needing to reapply. Which goes quick and wasn't worth the price. I liked the fact that it had a mirror on the tube, however I didn't find myself needing to use it .
Betsy S.
Gracey
Younique lipgloss is smooth, not sticky, gives subtle color to your lips. I do not feel that it has any healing or benefits from using it. I feel it may be a little pricey for a lipgloss. It doesn’t last for a long period of time either.
Maggie T.
Holland, MI
I use this lipgloss almost daily! It's not sticky or tacky like any other lipgloss I've ever tried. It has great color and also keeps my lips moisturized instead of drying them out. The little mirror on the back is perfect for on the go!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
What your favorite color?
Kendra R.
Weston, WV
I've been looking into Younique's lip gloss for a while. I was worried about the consistency. I do not like really sticky lip glosses. How does this one stand against other lip gloss brands?
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
Does this stay on all day? I drink lots so I find gloss of any kind doesn't stay on long
Stephanie S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I want to try this but am skeptical as to the quality, anyone give me some input about this product? I also use the younique liquid foundation...are there any brands that are comparable to this?
Angela C.
Who hasn't tried Younique products yet?