BY YOUNIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Play with 34 luxurious colors made of finely milled minerals, amino acids, and vitamins-nutrition for your skin. Apply wet for a dramatic pop of color or dry for a softer, blended look. Get a set of 4 for $45 USD. see more...

• The eye pigment is very good good reviews and it's about everyone...1 Answers
  • What do you all think about all of the mineral eye pigments? The ...4 Answers
  • What is the hype on these Mineral Eye Pigment matte shadows?6 Answers
Heather S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have become one of my new favorite products 💜 Great pigment! I was always hesitant to use Cream Shadows, easy to apply, non-creasing, long lasting & can even be used as a highlighter ✨ A MUST HAVE IN GLAM BAG!!! FIVE STARS ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Younique Moodstruck Mineral Eye Pigment #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Dusti C.
Orange
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live the products. A little of the product goes a long way and you can use it in so many different ways. You can use it dry with a brush for a nice but subtle look. You can use it with a wet brush to make it bold. You can use it on top of a lip color to change the appearance. You can use it as nail polish if mixed with clear topcoat.....there’s so many options!
Kimberly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They discontinued these mineral powders but I ended up buying about 6 before they sold out. I love the ease of use of these eyeshadows and they are very easy to blend. I absolutely love the little containers they come in.
Marie M.
Fort Ashby
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing! The pigmentation is very rich and bold with these but the great thing is that you can control how rich of a color you want. They are very easy to apply and go on very smoothly. I’m not a huge fan of loose eyeshadows but this stuff is amazing and doesn’t make a huge mess.
Monica C.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous shimmery pigments. Purples and pinks and maroons are are just as beautiful and pigmented on lids as they are when swatched. The brights are perfect inner corner eye highlights!

One of the only products i love and will continue to purchase from this brand.
Andrea V.
Victorville
Now these are awesome. I owe 4 different colors. When I purchased them. I wasnt to sure but I find myself now using only these eye shadows. They go on smooth and do not clump like some have. It stays looking nice all day. I recommend these to everyone. They have some really nice colors too. Going to get more.
Teresa W.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eye shadows! They are truly amazing and I will use them everyday if I Can! They are long lasting and the colors are so amazing! You also get a ton of powder in each container and a little bit goes a very long ways so they last forever it feels like! Totally worth the money in my book!
Brooke H.
Portsmouth, OH
These pigments are great for lots of things not only eye shadows. I used these to do a sweet Halloween look one year they are great ! Unlike pressed powder these are all loose pigments and you can do a lot with them. Mix them with a damp brush and it changes the game !
Cheyenne N.
Burtchville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the splurge cream shadow specially this months kudo which is limited edition metallic cream shadows. Treasured is my favorite it's a super sparkly gold that blend really well with most colors.
Autumn G.
Waterford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with younique splurge cream eye shadows! They last all day and they are super simple to apply and they can make even the most inexperienced girls feel like they really know what they're doing! I love all the colors and I'd highly recommend it
Lucy B.
What is the hype on these Mineral Eye Pigment matte shadows?
Alexis B.
Frenchburg, KY
What do you all think about all of the mineral eye pigments? The price is good, but I feel I could buy a palette and have more shades than I would buying these individually.
Kim B.
Duncan , OK
Is this color super bright? I love greens but some are too bright for me
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Does these last all day? Do they crease?
courtney m.