Add a Photo

By YOUNIQUE
Play with 34 luxurious colors made of finely milled minerals, amino acids, and vitamins-nutrition for your skin. Apply wet for a dramatic pop of color or dry for a softer, blended look. Get a set of 4 for $45 USD.
Photos (8)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

They have a bunch of matte and shimmer but the shimmer are not much of a shimmer.you have to wet most of them to get any color on the lid even with primer.it is also messy have to pour the pigment out into the cap.i perfer pallets way over these.the only color that is good is red heartbroken and I still wet that to use on my lids
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Brooklyn, MS

I got my pigment powder the other day the color is plum glamorous it's amazing absolutely love this stuff it's easy to apply and the color is amazing and it lasts all day I love it I would definitely recommend it to anyone and it's only like $12.50 it's not that bad very affordable I love it can't wait to buy other colors
Elisha S.
Elisha S.

Www youniqueproducts com/elishamarie42
I love these pigments because you can use them to make lipsticks or use them as blush, eyeshadow or on your nails and in your hair. Honestly, I prefer these over the actual shadows (I do like the shadow as well though) because there are more colors and they're a lot brighter ☺
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT

I am obsessed with these pigments. There are so many colors and an endless color combination to play with. I have created so many fun, long lasting looks. You do have to know how to work with loose pigment, but it isn't terribly difficult to learn. I taught myself rather quickly.
Briana P.
Briana P.

I LOVE their pink shades. It goes on so smoothly and is so long lasting. I bought it from my independent salesperson. I was skeptic but really enjoyed the shadow! Little goes a long way with it. So, although I love it, and plan on purchasing again, I won't have to for a while :)
Lia C.
Lia C.
Mills River, NC

Not super impressed with the pigmentation of the lavender shade I have. It takes a lot and it's a loose powder so there is a lot of fall out. But once applied, it does look pretty. It may be the shade I got but I feel like for the price, you should get better pigmentation.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC

Get ready for that flawless spring look with these eye pigments!! They go on super smooth and last all day for whatever look you create. Also try with a wet brush for a creamy application and more vibrant color! I highly recommend these to everyone looking for eyeshadow.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

This stuff is amazing it is very pigmented it goes on so smooth it's only 10 - $12 and goes a long way you can use it on your eye under your eye!! I also use it as a highlighter let me tell you it is the best highlighter ever I would definitely buy again
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Brattleboro, VT

I absolutely love this product! The color is crisp and doesn't crease. The packaging however leaves much to be desired. You can't open it up so I didn't know I was out until one day just nothing came out of the container anymore. Total. Bummer.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL

I have the shade "Giddy". I originally bought it with my Flawless Four bundle so I could get free shipping. I'm new to using eyeshadow pigment, but I LOVE this stuff! It's a part of my every day look now! I will definitely repurchase in more colors!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Frenchburg, KY

What do you all think about all of the mineral eye pigments? The price is good, but I feel I could buy a palette and have more shades than I would buying these individually.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.

What is the hype on these Mineral Eye Pigment matte shadows?
Kim B.
Kim B.
Duncan, Ok

Is this color super bright? I love greens but some are too bright for me
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Monticello, KY

The eye pigment is very good good reviews and it's about everyone ones fav

Join Now