BY YOUNIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Play with 34 luxurious colors made of finely milled minerals, amino acids, and vitamins-nutrition for your skin. Apply wet for a dramatic pop of color or dry for a softer, blended look. Get a set of 4 for $45 USD. see more...

• The eye pigment is very good good reviews and it's about everyone...1 Answers
  • What do you all think about all of the mineral eye pigments? The ...4 Answers
  • What is the hype on these Mineral Eye Pigment matte shadows?6 Answers
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Anita
I love Younique's Mineral Eye pigments. They are easy to use, packaged well, and are concentrated colors that blend extremely well! They stay put all day long, especially when used with a primer! I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love Younique's mineral eye pigment it goes on so smooth. It definitely met my expectations. I bought it from a Younique consultant. I only bought one but I wish I had one in every color. Of course I would buy it again!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Vulcan, MI
I love Youniques Mineral Eye Pigment in 'Sexy'. It's a soft, champagne color & super pretty. Just the right amount of sparkle. I use it on my brow bone ..It lasts all day
Kai B.
Kai B.
My aunt is someone who randomly gets into things to sell. Younique didnt last long so I kept what was there. These pigments are literally my life. I adore them.
Johana M.
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been using Younique's eye pigment since they came out with it.  My favorite colors are Heavenly, Glamorous, Famous and Gorgeous.  Let me go into the Gorgeous pigment for a second.

Gorgeous is a gold mineral eye pigment.  I have had many, many different gold's over the span of my 41 years.  Younique's Gorgeous is hands down the most vibrant, beautiful and lasting gold eye shadow I have EVER had.  It lasts all day long.  It blends well with other colors(and not just Younique brands).  If you wet it to apply it gets even deeper Gold.  If you are looking for a true GOLD shadow.  Find a consultant or go to their website and buy Gorgeous.  You will not be disappointed.  The price is around $14.00 but I have had mine since they came out.  I use it almost every day and I still have enough to last me another 2 years or so.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
I really like these mineral pigment powders! I have two of them - Sassy (shimmer baby pink) and Glamorous (matte plum). They are both pretty colors and a little bit goes a long way. They work better with primer, because it makes them stand out more and stay longer. I don't like how messy they are, but I guess that's just the nature of powder. I'm not a huge fan of the screen, either, but that's what keeps it from going everywhere once it's open. If they weren't so pricy, and hadn't retired, I'd likely buy them again.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT
I am obsessed with these pigments. There are so many colors and an endless color combination to play with. I have created so many fun, long lasting looks. You do have to know how to work with loose pigment, but it isn't terribly difficult to learn. I taught myself rather quickly.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Mineral Pigments!! Unfortunately these are retiring July 31st! These are not just used for eye makeup but for a variety of uses , add to clear nail polish for colored nail polish, take a light mineral Pigment such as sexy and use as a highlighter , add to blonde hair for instant colorful highlights ! They are highly pigmented so just a little bit with Youniques Rose Water makes it pop !! Love these !! Younique Moodstruck Mineral Eye PigmentYounique Royalty Rose Water Toning Spritz
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
I love these so much I love them and so do my clients . These are retiring July 31st and they will be gone blowing away to sunset. I don't think they're expensive. I would recommend them as I'm a Younique Presenter and I know the eye pigments can be used in so many different ways and have a lot of benefits to them so your getting more bang for your buck . Try them as blushers, highlighters, with your favorite lipstick in your hair . Add some rose water and your eye pigments will pop and be vibrant.
Kaytlyn S.
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
I love the mineral pigments. I have close to 15 of them. I am also a younique presenter now because i bought the products so often so i decided to share my love for the brand with others. The pigments literally last forever and there really are some gorgeous colors. I sometimes even use them as highlighters and contours so they are versatile.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
What is the hype on these Mineral Eye Pigment matte shadows?
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Frenchburg, KY
What do you all think about all of the mineral eye pigments? The price is good, but I feel I could buy a palette and have more shades than I would buying these individually.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Duncan , OK
Is this color super bright? I love greens but some are too bright for me
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Does these last all day? Do they crease?
courtney m.