Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum

Usage:

1. Start with clean lashes.
  2. Place the brush on the lid side of your lashes and gently sweep from the middle of your lashes to the tips each night before bed.
  3. To avoid momentary tingling that may occur if product comes into contact with the eye, avoid getting product too close to the lash root. Allow product to dry completely before sleeping.
  4. For maximum effect, repeat application in the morning. Allow product to dry completely before applying mascara.
  5. Use daily for four weeks. Reduce use to three times per week once you are satisfied with the appearance of your lashes.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-37, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Lecithin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Gluconolactone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1.

Is this better then the original version ?
Es una mascara que deja las pestañas largas y espesas?
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum ? Does this product really work? If so, how long before you start seeing growth? I know everyone would be different.
Start your review of Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Kristian O.
Mobile, AL
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum uploaded by Kristian O.
Love this item! It’s helped grow my lashes so much in such a short time !! I would love the product more if it wasn’t so pricey but it does help save a lot when I don’t need falsies ❤️
Clarissa W.
Tulsa ok
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum uploaded by Clarissa W.
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum uploaded by Clarissa W.
This is my secret to beautiful full long lashes. I pair it with our new lash primer and our 4D lash mascara. In just a few weeks you will have noticable results with this lash serum. If you dont love it get a full refund within your first two weeks. makeup with kissa . com
Shannon M.
Kaufman, TX
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum uploaded by Shannon M.
This serum honestly works and does not damage you lashes! I can definitely see the results after one month. This product does not need to be improved it works great
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum uploaded by Lori A.
All right I absolutely love this lash serum. Before I started using that I hardly had any lashes well I did but you can hardly see them. I would not improve this product is perfect the way it is. I used it for 28 days and I saw a big Improvement in my eyelashes. You can actually see my lashes now. I will buy this product again. Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
My eyes are extremely sensitive. I decided to try this because it doesn't touch the eyelids. It works really well. My eyelashes are really long now. FOLLOW ME AND LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Barbie S.
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum uploaded by Barbie S.
When I first received this, I already had it in my head I wasnt gonna like it, but I'd never used many products for lashes before. However I tried it and did just what it said to do, at first i only used it like twice a week, didnt see any changes, then finally I decided to give it a real go and use it everyday a s it has changed my life. I have light eyelashes so their hard to see without mascara, this stuff helps notice my lashes even when I'm not wearing mascara.. love it.
Natasha S.
Vienna, WV
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum uploaded by Natasha S.
I adore this serum! The applicator is great and it really coats all of your lashes well. Swipe it on like a mascara before bed and your done. After 2 weeks your lashes will look longer and fuller. I’ve tried many serums and always come back to this one. They just lowered the price recently from $50 to now $27 which 100% makes it worth the price! Give it a try!
Liz R.
Lafayette, IN
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum uploaded by Liz R.
I love using this under my mascara. While I do have long lashes, the secret to keeping them long is to not let them get brittle. This adds just enough moisture to keep my mascara from drying out my lashes. It also helps to ensure that they will keep their length. So ladies if your mascara is drying your lashes out find something to help keep moisture before they do break.
Madison B.
Wellsboro, PA
Love this lash serum. Makes my lashes grow quicker! It also helps make them look fuller and longer. A little high in price though.
brittany M.
Lebanon, OH
I have used this product on and off for a little over a year and I didn't really see much improvement on my lashes. For the price I would recommend trying a different brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle Z.
Kentville, NS
il y a 8 mois
Helena C. il y a 8 mois
Everyone's different but I seen differince in first week
Sydney B.
il y a 10 mois
Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum Supposedly will make your lashes grow stronger and thicker. What product would you compare this to that you can buy in stores?
maryylovelyy A. il y a 10 mois
I don't think there's one product like this one on store, I already look in pharmacy products but I didn't find nothing even close to it..