BY YOUNIQUE #11 in Mascara

Legendary lashes are here, and they’re delivering iconic lash-by-lash length, clump-free volume, and head-turning stares. Younique’s Moodstruck Epic Mascara is a multi-effect mascara that produces a wide-eyed, larger-than-life look that looks phenomenal by itself and also serves as the perfect base for Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+.

Designed to maximize your lashes, the Epic Mascara brush features intermingling high and low density bristles that grip lashes at their root, boosting flaunt-worthy length and definition while providing captivating curl. The tapered tip also allows for defining and thickening even your tiniest, hard-to-reach lashes with precision and control. Finally, the perfect mascara is more than just a fairytale

• I see a lot of people selling this product. Is this really the re...6 Answers
  • Im sketchy about the younique brand since everyone seems to sell ...11 Answers
  • MLM IS AWFUL DONT BUY IT4 Answers
Gina J.
Gina J.
This is totally different from the gel and fibers. I was honestly shocked. I'm a presenter for Younique, and I don' t LOVE everything, but certain things hold a special place in my heart and on my vanity. I love to try other brands and will do so, and really provide my customers an unbiased opinion and I like to stay as educated as possible in regards to trending products and techniques. This kind of blew me away. I wasn't expecting much, and had recently found Benefit's BTS mascara to be my new "fave" when I ran out of my fiber +. And honestly, that love affair was short lived! The formula was a lot smoother than I expected, buildability is amazing, without being too "Tammie Faye Baker" like the fiber lashes. I didn't notice a ton of dryness throughout the day, and nothing flaked. I can also use it on my lower lash line, which is always, ALWAYS sensitive, so that's a bonus for me! The length and volume was just what I'd been enjoying from BTS, and I feel like they nailed that part.
I did take one star off because of price. I wish we'd release something with a  more reasonable price point, especially for a SINGLE step mascara, when the two-step is only $5 more.
Ana Cristina W.
Ana Cristina W.
Parker , CO
This fibrous mascara which adds length to your lashes and initially as in my first try I really was impressed. I'm not interested in thickening my lashes and really much prefer formulas which lengthen so this was a product I was very r cited about and I really wanted to like this product.  Unfortunately my being impressed did not last as my issue with this formula is that it is inconsistent. I believe it really is because of the random fibers and I have used this product long enough to give it the benefit of the doubt. There are times that after application - My lashes on each eye are not even similar. The fibers may settle and adhere perfectly on the lashes of one eye but on the next could be lack luster and shorter... then trying to build up the other eye becomes and arduous time consuming process which defeats any purpose of convenience.  This is why I much I prefer traditional mascaras or false lashes which achieve the look I desire consistently and in a fraction of the time I use younique moonstruck.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Whitehall, PA
First, it looks like there are a lot of reviews here confusing this product with the 3D Fiberlash. THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING. Epic is a one-step mascara that has been pretty amazing for me. I’d been using YSL mascara for everyday wear and switched to Epic due to a) the price point (which is $24 plus tax and shipping [but I get my customers free shipping by placing bulk orders]) and b) the fact my lashes are the longest and darkest they’ve ever been. Perhaps my only gripe (and the reason I gave it four stars) is that my lashes are SO LONG now that they hit the bottom of my eyebrows and can leave black marks on hot days. Otherwise, no complaints, and everyone I’ve sold it to has raved.
Carissa O.
Carissa O.
Super excited about this mascara! I tried the 3D ones with the fibers before, and though it worked when done right, I wasn't impressed overall especially for the amount of money. The epic though lives up to its name. After just one coat and no eyelash curler my lashes were noticeably longer looking without the fibers. I just applied real quickly one coat because I was eager to try it. I can't wait until I have time to do my eyes up really nice the right way. I would definitely recommend this stuff!
Skye T.
Skye T.
I so wanted to LOVE this mascara. I sell Younique and I was excited to see they were finally going to come out with a one step mascara.
It is easy to use but I always get some fallout. Throughout the day it tends to flake. Not a ton, but enough to make me unhappy.
The color is fantastic and the consistency is good. It really does lengthen and thicken making your lashes look great, but I don't love it.
For me, I prefer the two step fiber lashes.
Heather W.
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
I do not see or get the hype from this brand. I tried it out due to all the pushy sales people on my social media but honestly I though it looked clumpy and the little fibers were all over my face by the end of the night! I would much rather just wear some false lashes! It takes like 10 mins to build up the lashes because you need to add so many coats to get the results that people post. Sorry to be the Negative here but this product was terrible!
Amber W.
Amber W.
I LOVE this mascara!!! As a Presenter I was super bummed to find out I was allergic the the Fiber Lashes that everyone raves about, but I was so excited when they came out with a fiberless mascara that actually works!!!!!!

I would like to add that I read a lot of the reviews here and noticed that 90% of the negative reviews were for the 3D Fiber Lashes and not the Epic Mascara. While they are both mascaras from the same company, they are two totally different products. The 3D Fiber Lashes are a two step Mascara with loose fibers, while the Epic Mascara is a regular Mascara with no fibers.

While I have customers who love the 3D Fiber Lashes, I do not...however, I do love the Epic Mascara.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lititz
I had to try the product that all of my friends were raving about. Being a makeup junkie, I was pretty excited at first, but was left feeling like there was room for improvement.  However, there aren't many alternatives in its class, and that is why I gave three stars.  The fiber often got in my eye and there were lots of fallout under my eyes of the fibers.  This was even happening when I used the product correctly and also when I added more coats than necessary.  I am no stranger to mascara, so I think this product is definitely a great idea, but would be better with some quality changes.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
THIS STUFF IS NOT THE SAME AS THE FIBER LASH MASCARA!

I absolutely LOVE this product. I had been using just the transplant gel from the two-step stuff, but this? 🙌🙌🙌 one coat and my lashes look so much longer and fuller. I would compare it to the better than sex mascara, which I also LOVE! Comparable in price as well! The formula glides on smoothly. I haven't had any issues with clumping or drying out at all. The photo attached is using only one co
Briana V.
Briana V.
Newaygo, MI
I recently bought this from my friend who is a representer for Younique. I absolutely loved the 2 step mascara that they have and I was really excited to try this after she posted a video of her using it.
Well, I was very disappointed. This is a regular mascara much different from their other one. I was expecting this to make my lashes super long and look like how their other mascara made my lashes look. But sadly, I will stick with either my Lash Paradise by L'Oréal or my It Cosmetics Superhero mascara over this one any day.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Im sketchy about the younique brand since everyone seems to sell it but it hasnt reached store. Is this worth the hype?
Casandra O.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Is this better than their last mascara??
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
I see a lot of people selling this product. Is this really the real real or just some bogus junk people are selling to make a quick dollar? Do the fibers really stay on all day? Does It look chunky in person?
Kara K.