BY YOUNIQUE #16 in Mascara

Legendary lashes are here, and they’re delivering iconic lash-by-lash length, clump-free volume, and head-turning stares. Younique’s Moodstruck Epic Mascara is a multi-effect mascara that produces a wide-eyed, larger-than-life look that looks phenomenal by itself and also serves as the perfect base for Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+.

Designed to maximize your lashes, the Epic Mascara brush features intermingling high and low density bristles that grip lashes at their root, boosting flaunt-worthy length and definition while providing captivating curl. The tapered tip also allows for defining and thickening even your tiniest, hard-to-reach lashes with precision and control. Finally, the perfect mascara is more than just a fairytale

• I see a lot of people selling this product. Is this really the re...7 Answers
  • Im sketchy about the younique brand since everyone seems to sell ...15 Answers
  • Is this mascara long lasting?4 Answers
Kaytie C.
Even after 12 hours of my eyes being watery, being sick &rubbing them, & even a few hours of sleep, it didn't run, it didn't clump up & glob my eyelashes together (yes, these things have happened to me with other mascaras). I always have to use waterproof mascara & even then, my mascara runs & clumps after a few hours. The epic mascara I use, isn't waterproof (that I know of), & it was able to stand up to me @ my worst times, but I don't have to fight it when I WANT to remove it. I don't understand it. It's worth trying. I'm always hella skeptical about any makeup from any brand. I was so impressed that i took an after pic to prove it. No touch up, no filters. I tried to post the pic, but it kept giving me an error error Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara
Kaleb F.
Boston
This is a good mascara that goes on easily and doesn’t clump at all. It is a good color, and very pigmented, and the applicator really makes coating the lashes a breeze.

One complaint I have is that I didn’t have as easy of a time building this mascara up for more dramatic looks, but I have really only played with this a few times so far and am not in love, but do think this is a solid mascara for its price.

If you’re itching to try something new, consider calling your friend who sells this product and getting a taste of Younique. They are a company with a great mission to help support survivors of sexual and domestic abuse and I feel good spending my money with them.
Cheral D.
Dupree , SD
I was so in love with the Younique 3D fiber lashes. THEN they stepped up their game even more and came out with the Epic mascara! Holy cow this stuff is amazing!!!! Absolutely one of the best mascaras I’ve ever used. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a length & volume mascara!! Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara I started wearing it 3 months ago and haven’t used anything else since.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I wish there was an option for “6-stars” on the review bc this product would deserve it. By far my favorite makeup product that I own. I am a self-proclaimed mascara guru, having tried it just about every kind on the market from drugstore to high-end. This mascara is my holy grail and the one thing in my makeup bag I cannot live without. I constantly am asked if my eyelashes are real, and yes - they are, and what mascara I use. I don’t sell Younique, so there is not kickback I receive for bragging on this awesome product! My lashes are crazy long, voluminous, and this mascara is super easy to apply, which is also very convenient.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Yes yes yes!!!!! Can u say this is beyond EPIC. I already loved the 3 D Fiber Lash Mascara But on the days I want to just one coat and out the door this is beyond perfect or if I want to take the epic to the next level I can use that as a base coat and then use the 3-D fiber lash mascara on top so it’s super easy to use I don’t ever have any issues with trying to take it off either. It adds tons of volume -Curl- and length! This is the best mascara out there...besides the 3D lol of coarse! It’s fool proof! The price point is affordable too...A must have for those with tiny lashes and those of u that are gifted with fab lashes this is Perfect too because of the curl & definition it provides.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
I did not have high hopes for this product since I'm kind of turned off by the business model of direct selling companies... however I have to say that this mascara is actually pretty Epic! Lol Length Curl Volume no clumps or flaming, builds well and hold a curl! Everything I look for except I took off one start for the high price (almost $30 with tax and shipping--whoah!) and because it dried out on my pretty quickly. I mean still usable but the formula is noticeably not as easy to work with after only like a Month and a half or so.
Jenn D.
Whitehall, PA
First, it looks like there are a lot of reviews here confusing this product with the 3D Fiberlash. THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING. Epic is a one-step mascara that has been pretty amazing for me. I’d been using YSL mascara for everyday wear and switched to Epic due to a) the price point (which is $24 plus tax and shipping [but I get my customers free shipping by placing bulk orders]) and b) the fact my lashes are the longest and darkest they’ve ever been. Perhaps my only gripe (and the reason I gave it four stars) is that my lashes are SO LONG now that they hit the bottom of my eyebrows and can leave black marks on hot days. Otherwise, no complaints, and everyone I’ve sold it to has raved.
Ariana D.
This mascara was wonderful the FIRST time I bought it i loved it with the original packaging I got so much compliments on my lashes & questioned if i was wearing falsies but he 2ND time I got it with the new packaging & formula (I'm assuming) it worked horrible they didn't give my lashes any length just clumped up & the mascara dried up within 2 week not worth 30 bucks anymore
Alisa R.
This mascara is one of my favorites! I was so excited when Younique came out with this 1 step and it lived up to the hype! The price is great and the end result is even greater! The wand is a perfect shape and grabs all your lashes. The best way to apply is from the base up and i would recommend using the lash serum along with this! Looking for a dramatic difference in your lashes, here it is!
Jevaeh W.
Tulsa Ok
Now this product here makes you lashes looks like you got fake lashes on but they really your real ones I use this every since day it’s very good like I was using this one mascara then I switch over to this one and I noticed a difference as soon as I was done applying it on my eye lashes and it’s a good value for a little price if you get this you will be like dang she wasn’t lying it works good and I had it for like a month now and it still haven’t ran out but soon as it does I will be buying another one this the only mascara I will use now that I see how it works like looks how good it looks on my lashes 😍😍😍
Julie M.
Im sketchy about the younique brand since everyone seems to sell it but it hasnt reached store. Is this worth the hype?
Courtney D.
I see a lot of people selling this product. Is this really the real real or just some bogus junk people are selling to make a quick dollar? Do the fibers really stay on all day? Does It look chunky in person?
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Is this better than their last mascara??
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Is it really clump-free?
Brittany D.
I found the original clumpy is this better?