BY YOUNIQUE #12 in Mascara

Legendary lashes are here, and they’re delivering iconic lash-by-lash length, clump-free volume, and head-turning stares. Younique’s Moodstruck Epic Mascara is a multi-effect mascara that produces a wide-eyed, larger-than-life look that looks phenomenal by itself and also serves as the perfect base for Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+.

Designed to maximize your lashes, the Epic Mascara brush features intermingling high and low density bristles that grip lashes at their root, boosting flaunt-worthy length and definition while providing captivating curl. The tapered tip also allows for defining and thickening even your tiniest, hard-to-reach lashes with precision and control. Finally, the perfect mascara is more than just a fairytale

• Im sketchy about the younique brand since everyone seems ...16 Answers
  • Is this mascara long lasting?7 Answers
  • How do I keep my mascara from clumping I just got it on m...6 Answers
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara
  • "This mascara is great for when you want to add some length and volume to your lashes.  I personally have had eyelash extensions which I loved but still prefer this product as it allows you the ability to perfect you lashes each day and create a fresh feel and look.  This mascara is definitely my go to mascara for a night out and I would recommend it to anyone who prefers a fuller lash look!" in 310 reviews
  • "The mascara lengthens and curls your lashes without adding weight. Which helps keep your lashes looking longer and stronger than ever. Top off with Younique's 3D+ mascara to add fullness and to make it very water resistant. Epic mascara can be worn alone or as a base coat for 3D+. Washes off with soap and water." in 132 reviews
savannah B.
Alexandria
I had to try this because I see how everyone just loves and raves about it. I honestly wasn't that impressed when I used it. I actually asked my fiance if he even noticed a difference because I did not compared to my old mascara. I did lots of research and watched reviews, I see people post the difference so I can see other people have that wow difference I feel like I didn't.

I also feel like personal opinions on MLMs should stay off of reviews, I've read many on here that gave bad reviews because it came from a MLM. That's not a review of the product itself, If you don't like MLM don't buy the products just to bash them with no merit. I personally know 4 younique sellers and they are not "suckers" as reviewers are writing, they are not in debt and absolutely love it. Their confidence has soared and younique does help women in need.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
How can I give a product zero stars? For one, Younique is a multi level marketing campaign so their whole deal is getting suckers to sign up and buy product to sell to Facebook friends. It’s a terrible business model and the folks getting involved are being scammed out of money. The mascara itself is just terrible. I got mine from my aunt who had been suckered in (she got out of it now and is in $2000 debt because this isn’t a real way to make money) and there’s no way to guarantee how fresh the mascara is! It was old and clumpy when I got it because it takes so long to get from the warehouse to my aunt and from my aunt to customers or friends. Buy your mascara where you can guarantee how fresh it is.
Emily D.
North East, MD
Love this product but I can only give it 3 stars. When I first used this, it was AMAZING! It was lengthening AND volumizing. After 2/3 weeks, the formula did seem to dry up, causing it to clump VERY easily on application, resulting in less length for my lashes. Although not specific to this product, I am not a fan of waterproof or water resistant mascaras. Believe it or not, I like my makeup to come off easily at the end of the day and this water resistant mascara is on the trickier side to remove - I don’t like using anything that comprises the little bit of lashes that I do have and trying to remove this, I do lose some lashes. If you love waterproof mascara, this may be for you
Jenn D.
Whitehall, PA
First, it looks like there are a lot of reviews here confusing this product with the 3D Fiberlash. THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING. Epic is a one-step mascara that has been pretty amazing for me. I’d been using YSL mascara for everyday wear and switched to Epic due to a) the price point (which is $24 plus tax and shipping [but I get my customers free shipping by placing bulk orders]) and b) the fact my lashes are the longest and darkest they’ve ever been. Perhaps my only gripe (and the reason I gave it four stars) is that my lashes are SO LONG now that they hit the bottom of my eyebrows and can leave black marks on hot days. Otherwise, no complaints, and everyone I’ve sold it to has raved.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Yes yes yes!!!!! Can u say this is beyond EPIC. I already loved the 3 D Fiber Lash Mascara But on the days I want to just one coat and out the door this is beyond perfect or if I want to take the epic to the next level I can use that as a base coat and then use the 3-D fiber lash mascara on top so it’s super easy to use I don’t ever have any issues with trying to take it off either. It adds tons of volume -Curl- and length! This is the best mascara out there...besides the 3D lol of coarse! It’s fool proof! The price point is affordable too...A must have for those with tiny lashes and those of u that are gifted with fab lashes this is Perfect too because of the curl & definition it provides.
Rachel L.
Fostoria, OH
3/5 because I’m not 100% sure how I feel about this product. I bought this product off a friend of mine who’s a presenter after seeing all the rant and rave about it, I like the mascara but I’m not completely impressed.. it is very clumpy and hard to apply, often find myself getting stabbed in the eye with the applicator (which never happens to me with other brands) I don’t know if it the applicator it’s self.. but also it’s kind of difficult to use, I have to warm up the product before I use it to keep it from clumping on my lashes which I do not like. I like the product when I can get it to apply right, which isn’t too often 🙄 I had very high hopes with this mascara but I do not love it. I have mixed feelings about it. I like when it goes on right and I can get a full glam look, but like I said doesn’t happen very often... another thing that gets me about this product is the price it’s about $24 If I remember correctly.. If anyone has any tips for using the Epic please let me know! I would love to hear them! 😊
Jevaeh W.
Tulsa Ok
Now this product here makes you lashes looks like you got fake lashes on but they really your real ones I use this every since day it’s very good like I was using this one mascara then I switch over to this one and I noticed a difference as soon as I was done applying it on my eye lashes and it’s a good value for a little price if you get this you will be like dang she wasn’t lying it works good and I had it for like a month now and it still haven’t ran out but soon as it does I will be buying another one this the only mascara I will use now that I see how it works like looks how good it looks on my lashes 😍😍😍
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
If you are looking for voluminous, dramatic, long & gorgeous lashes without the hassle of using fibers or 2 step mascaras then the Epic is what you need in your life! This mascara is unfreakinbelievable! Applies easily and the results you achieve with just one coat are phenomenal. I was blown away. It really isn't much of a difference from using mascaras with fibers. I use the Epic daily & I absolutely love it. It also washes off fairly easy & doesn't run or smudge thru out the day.
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
By far my favorite product from Younique! The epic mood struck mascara is absolutely amazing. I’ve never been able to use less for more like I can with this mascara! Completely in my price range for as long as it lasts. And I know they say it’s supposed to last for a couple months but mine has lasted me so much longer ! Still amazing and works great !
Amanda D.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this mascara! I’m on my second tube of it. I use to swear by better than sex mascara (still one of my favorites) but this one takes the cake! My only complaint, and the reason for four stars, is that I feel like it doesn’t last me a long time like my other mascaras have! I usually only have to do two layers and I’m good to go so I’m not sure why that is! Still without a doubt my favorite and I could rave about it all day!!
Julie M.
Im sketchy about the younique brand since everyone seems to sell it but it hasnt reached store. Is this worth the hype?
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Is this better than their last mascara??
Courtney D.
I see a lot of people selling this product. Is this really the real real or just some bogus junk people are selling to make a quick dollar? Do the fibers really stay on all day? Does It look chunky in person?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is this mascara long lasting?
Brittany D.
I found the original clumpy is this better?