Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara

Legendary lashes are here, and they’re delivering iconic lash-by-lash length, clump-free volume, and head-turning stares. Younique’s Moodstruck Epic Mascara is a multi-effect mascara that produces a wide-eyed, larger-than-life look that looks phenomenal by itself and also serves as the perfect base for Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+.

Designed to maximize your lashes, the Epic Mascara brush features intermingling high and low density bristles that grip lashes at their root, boosting flaunt-worthy length and definition while providing captivating curl. The tapered tip also allows for defining and thickening even your tiniest, hard-to-reach lashes with precision and control. Finally, the perfect mascara is more than just a fairytale

Black INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Alcohol Denat., Palmitic Acid, Nylon-12, VP/EicoseneCopolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Biotin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin,Potassium Sorbate,Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brown INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat., Palmitic Acid, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/ Methylpentadecene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Biotin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Potassium Sorbate, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Black Waterproof INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Alcohol Denat., PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate,Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth-21. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

What is the best mascara for length and volume?
I Have bought this and do not think I’m getting the full benefit, am I using this wrong ?
Does this mascara make your lashes look longer without making them look clumpy?
Start your review of Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara!
Product Highlights
This mascara is great for when you want to add some length and volume to your lashes.  I personally have had eyelash extensions which I loved but still prefer this product as it allows you the ability to perfect you lashes each day and create a fresh feel and look.  This mascara is definitely my go to mascara for a night out and I would recommend it to anyone who prefers a fuller lash look!in reviews
The mascara lengthens and curls your lashes without adding weight. Which helps keep your lashes looking longer and stronger than ever. Top off with Younique's 3D+ mascara to add fullness and to make it very water resistant. Epic mascara can be worn alone or as a base coat for 3D+. Washes off with soap and water.in reviews
Jocelyn C.
Mankato, MN
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Jocelyn C.
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Jocelyn C.
Looking for length without a lot of fuss? Like waterproof mascara? Still want it to come off when you wash your face? Moonstruck is for you! I love the length I get without having to mess with a primer, fibers, etc. I would also say that I have sensitive eyes and this does not bother my eyes at all (or contacts).
Cara S.
Barnesville, GA
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Cara S.
I really love this mascara not as much as I love one of there other mascaras the 4d mascara but I do love this one because it dosent add alot of weight to your eyes and it still gets the job done and one plus it dosent smudge I really love that it is water proof but one bad thing is that the tube dries out fast and it is kinda clumpy but I have been using it for like a month
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Emely P.
Máscara de pestañas color negro, si lo que estás buscando es que tus pestañas tengan un poco de volumen te recomiendo esta ☺️
Vanessa R.
Manchester , NH
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Vanessa R.
Seriously one of my favorite mascaras! Comes in waterproof formula that actually holds up in heat, humidity and water activities! Completely buildable without clumping and The wand gives extreme length!! Obsessed!!
Anneth M.
Las Vegas, NV
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Anneth M.
Make you lashes look super long and beautiful , great price , easy to apply , I don’t need to use fake lashes with it but if you use fake lashes look much better
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Riannon F.
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Riannon F.
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look as full as fiber lash mascaras, but without the hassle of two steps. It curls my lashes beautifully. I have gotten compliments every time I wear it. I also love that I am supporting other women with my purchases from this company too.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Big ol yikes. This mascara is the thing of nightmares. It sheds so badly, and makes your eyelashes look like spider legs. It does add A LOT of length but it doesn’t last or look natural at all. A very pushy girl I went to high school with sold me this, also not enjoyable. Nope, never again.
Court K.
Dallastown, PA
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Court K.
One step mascara is my favorite! I love that his mascara makes my thin and stubby lashes look long and full! I use two coats and call it a day. There is 0 fall out - no matter how long I wear it, and it removes easy with makeup remover.
Isabell C.
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Isabell C.
Purchased at: Younique
I simply love that mascara. It stretches my lashes really to a nice length. As you might see I don’t have very long lashes naturally and it don’t needs that much product to put on. I like use the color brown for more natural looks and black on more bolder looks.
Tia B.
Potsdam, NY
Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara uploaded by Tia B.
This mascara is my favorite if all time. It feels as those it conditions my lashes while wearing it. Its easily buildable or looks great with one coat. My lashes are nice and flexible after it dries. I highly recommend this in regular black or brown for blondes and red heads!

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana A.
il y a un an
Jessica H. il y a un an
It is better but you should try out some Farmasi mascara! 3D and Zen are amazing and less then half the cost.