BY YOUNIQUE #67 in Mascara

Legendary lashes are here, and they’re delivering iconic lash-by-lash length, clump-free volume, and head-turning stares. Younique’s Moodstruck Epic Mascara is a multi-effect mascara that produces a wide-eyed, larger-than-life look that looks phenomenal by itself and also serves as the perfect base for Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+.

Designed to maximize your lashes, the Epic Mascara brush features intermingling high and low density bristles that grip lashes at their root, boosting flaunt-worthy length and definition while providing captivating curl. The tapered tip also allows for defining and thickening even your tiniest, hard-to-reach lashes with precision and control. Finally, the perfect mascara is more than just a fairytale

• I see a lot of people selling this product. Is this really the real...1 Answers
  • MLM IS AWFUL DONT BUY IT3 Answers
  • Does it good full lashes? No clumps?2 Answers
Skye T.
Skye T.
I so wanted to LOVE this mascara. I sell Younique and I was excited to see they were finally going to come out with a one step mascara.
It is easy to use but I always get some fallout. Throughout the day it tends to flake. Not a ton, but enough to make me unhappy.
The color is fantastic and the consistency is good. It really does lengthen and thicken making your lashes look great, but I don't love it.
For me, I prefer the two step fiber lashes.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Amsterdam, NY
I do not see or get the hype from this brand. I tried it out due to all the pushy sales people on my social media but honestly I though it looked clumpy and the little fibers were all over my face by the end of the night! I would much rather just wear some false lashes! It takes like 10 mins to build up the lashes because you need to add so many coats to get the results that people post. Sorry to be the Negative here but this product was terrible!
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Review for: Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara
THIS STUFF IS NOT THE SAME AS THE FIBER LASH MASCARA!

I absolutely LOVE this product. I had been using just the transplant gel from the two-step stuff, but this? 🙌🙌🙌 one coat and my lashes look so much longer and fuller. I would compare it to the better than sex mascara, which I also LOVE! Comparable in price as well! The formula glides on smoothly. I haven't had any issues with clumping or drying out at all. The photo attached is using only one co
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Kirkland, WA
Absolutely love this product. Before purchasing it I wasn't sure whether or not I would like it because it is only a single step mascara and I am used to using the 3D fiber lash mascara. But I am very satisfied with the results that I got with this single step mascara. I actually do prefer this mascara brush over all the other younique's previous brushes. I like that it provides volume and length and thickness without the clumps and the cost is pretty reasonable especially in comparison to other high-end brands.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Review for: Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara
OH. EM. GEE!!! I have boycotted Younique's mascara for years because I hated the "tarantula eyes" look of the fiber mascara, but after seeing amazing before and after pictures from my friends who sell the product, I had to get this mascara and I'm SO glad I did! I use two coats and my lashes look so long and full that people ask if I'm wearing falsies! I love the separation and length I get from this mascara, and the formula lasts all day without flaking or smearing. This is a holy grail mascara!
Sephira A.
Sephira A.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I've been a long-time fan of Younique and their mascara (my lashes are pretty sad looking on their own), but the fiber lash mascara made my eyes feel a bit twitchy so I couldn't use it as often as I might have liked. Finally, it's like Younique read my mind and created the perfect all-in-one mascara I've been wanting.

Epic lengthening and feels great. Doesn't get any better than this!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Keller, TX
The mascara lengthens and curls your lashes without adding weight. Which helps keep your lashes looking longer and stronger than ever. Top off with Younique's 3D+ mascara to add fullness and to make it very water resistant. Epic mascara can be worn alone or as a base coat for 3D+. Washes off with soap and water.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Smackover, AR
Youniques new one step mascara is a must have! It lengthens, volumizes, and CURLS! I honestly didn't care for the fiber lashes, I'm always in a hurry and the fibers irritated my eyes! This new mascara has NO FIBERS and does just as well, and even better in my personal opinion!
Bre Ann C.
Bre Ann C.
Hermiston
I'm going to be completely honest. I have tried for years to love this mascara. With every new formula they come up with I try it out. Unfortunately it just doesn't work for me. It hurts my eyes no matter how I apply it. The fibers fall during the day causing a good amount of discomfort and running eyes. It's definitely time consuming to reapply over and over. For this price you can find something so much better.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Odem, TX
Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot even begin to express how impressed I am with this mascara! I literally threw out my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara after trying this one! Younique has definitely perfected their mascara game! This stuff curls, lengthens, and adds volume all in one step! No fibers! I'm honestly IN LOVE!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Im sketchy about the younique brand since everyone seems to sell it but it hasnt reached store. Is this worth the hype?
Casandra O.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Is this better than their last mascara??
Kristin P.
Is it really clump-free?
Klara M.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Does it good full lashes? No clumps?