MakeupEyeEyeshadow PalettesYounique
MOODSTRUCK Addiction Shadow Palette

Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette

Take it from serene to extreme with seven crease-resistant, fade-resistant, long-wearing, buildable colors.

Addiction Palette 1
Brassy: Dimethicone, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide.
SwankyTalc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.
Sincere: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.
Zealous: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.
Elated/Chipper: Talc, Dimethiconol Stearate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol.
Forthright: Talc, Dimethiconol Stearate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide.

Addiction Palette 2
Blissful
: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.
Hopeless, Romantic, Perplexed: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tocopherol.
Honorable, Peppy: Talc, Dimethiconol Stearate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate.
Cocky: Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate.

Addiction Palette 3
Tickled: Talc, Dimethiconol Stearate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.
Determined, Irate: Talc, Dimethiconol Stearate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol.
Flippant, Smitten: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.
Ecstatic: Dimethicone, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.
Cheeky: Dimethicone, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol.

Addiction Palette 4
Arrogant / Brave / Cheerful: Talc, Dimethiconol Stearate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine.
Tender / Honest: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.
Triumphant: Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine.
Secretive: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide.

Addiction Palette 5
Victorious: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Citric Acid, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Vindictive: Talc, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Citric Acid, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Vintage: Silica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Citric Acid, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Brilliant: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Talc, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Citric Acid, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Stearic Acid.
Suspicious: Talc, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Caprylylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Citric Acid, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Stearic Acid.
Fearless: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Citric Acid, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Sarcastic: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Citric Acid, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Do you feel that this cream stays put? Or creases throughout the day?Younique MOODSTRUCK® Mineral Eye Pigment
I have palette 1 & 2. Loving the colors but not a huge fan. Wanting the #3 palette is it worth it? Colors just look better and more of my personality colors. What would you recommend 3 or 4??
Do the addiction palettes have primer infused like the presses pigments do?
Start your review of Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette!
Samantha B.
Batavia, OH
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Samantha B.
Review for: Palette 1 - Warm Shades of Peach
I wish it was a tad more pigmented but overall wasn’t too bad! Very beautiful and simple not exciting enough to repurchase also the option wasn’t on there but I used pallet #8
Cara S.
Barnesville, GA
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Cara S.
Review for: Palette 4 - Cool Shade of Copper and Teal
I really love the eye shadow pallet although I wish some of the colors were darker I think it blends well and goes on well and has a long lasting effect and it's definitely worth the price it's is pricey though but it's definitely really beautiful and effective
Amanda K.
Menasha, WI
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Amanda K.
Review for: Palette 3 - Cool Shades of Pink and Purple
I love all of these palletes, but #3 is my favorite! Purple is amazing for brown eyes, and I really feel mine pop with these colors. All of the pallettes are very pigmented and a little goes along way! Many looks from just one pallette! Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette
Shaylee B.
Omaha, NE
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Shaylee B.
Review for: Palette 2 - Cool Shades of Black and Silver
I love this palette with so many different looks from one. I have been using this for a couple of years! Long lasting and great coverage. I have green eyes and these colors are 💯 perfect.
Jenna F.
Brighton, MI
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Jenna F.
Beautiful yet funky colors. Younique has so many shades to choose from. They go on easier and there are so many ways to wear. You ique even has customizable pallets that you choose the colors you want! So no more buying a pallet that you only love 2 colors in anymore! Addiction pallet 8 Follow me on Instagram @jennaflandersbright And join my FACEBOOK VIP @beyouniquewithjenna
Cierra S.
Uniontown, OH
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Cierra S.
I have palette 7 and I’m obsessed. All of the colors are extremely pigmented. There is a little bit of fallout but the blendability makes up for it
Vanessa R.
Manchester , NH
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Vanessa R.
Review for: Palette 4 - Cool Shade of Copper and Teal
This is one of my go to palettes just because of the color scheme! It has the perfect mix of neutral browns and pops of blues! I love the highlight shade for my inner corners so even when I use other eye shadow products, I usually grab this one for the highlight! Perfect for makeup beginners or pros ! Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette
Sierra R.
Lino Lakes, MN
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Sierra R.
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Sierra R.
Review for: Palette 1 - Warm Shades of Peach
I'll start off by saying that I received this palette free from a Younique representer. That being said, I have found many issues with this palette. Overall the palette is so-so, it doesn't wow me one bit. It's far too over priced at $49 for only 7 shades. It's not as pigmented as it should be for that price. The shadow fades during the day as you wear it, even with using eyeshadow primer. Gave 2/5 since the packaging is somewhat nice. I wouldn't recommend this palette at all. The Jaclyn Hill Palette has 35 beautiful shades for $38, and is so pigmented - spend your money on real makeup not Younique.
Sammy F.
Manahawkin, NJ
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Sammy F.
Review for: Palette 4 - Cool Shade of Copper and Teal
This palette is so pretty and so easy to use to create any look! The shades a very versatile, I used the lightest shimmer as my face highlight!
Ashley J.
Younique MOODSTRUCK® Addiction Shadow Palette uploaded by Ashley J.
Review for: Palette 1 - Warm Shades of Peach
Such pigmented eyeshadows! Easy to blend. Great to use as just the seven colors alone and yet some many different looks to make with the color combinations!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrie C.
Riverside, IA
il y a 8 mois
Amy M. il y a 8 mois
I haven’t tried this, but I haven’t liked other products made by Younique that I have used. Maybe this is different though. Definitely post a review if you do end up using it 💕
Michelle H.
Langley, BC
il y a 2 ans
Denita C. il y a 2 ans
Yes and each shade in it is soo pretty..especially the pink pearl fleck, Delightful. Pinks and plums and browns are my fave eyeshadow colors so I do love this palette more than any of the others. I’ve used it a bunch of times and as you can see, I’ve barely touched the surface of the eyeshadows! Great pigment. Last very well. No creasing on lids.
Lidia M.
Guisborough, Cleveland
il y a 2 ans
Crystal C. il y a 2 ans
I wasn’t impressed... especially for the price. You can definitely find comparable ones that are cheaper and last longer