KimberleyAnn L.

This mascara is pretty expensive but is it really worth the price?

Laurie A.
Laurie A.
Marina, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely!!! it took me a bit to get used to them but I gave it another try and got hooked. I love all the products so much I signed up you get the kit for $99 it took me a bit to get used to them but I gave it another try and got hooked. I love all the products so much I signed up you get the kit for $99 and it comes with two sets of the mascaras and tons of stuff https://www.youniqueproducts.com/LaurieAlbanese
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
It lasts for a really long time, then when you think the base coat is getting low, add some saline solution to it and it'll last you a bit longer. It's worth the splurge.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
2 years, 8 months ago
Hi Kimberly. Younique just remade the mascara. It's the 3d fiber lash +. It's not clumpy no more. If you put your masacra on right the fiber won't fall off. Plus there is money back guarantee if you don't love it. I wear it everyday. You can check it out if you like. Www.youniqueproducts.com/deluxelashes
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yucca Valley, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah exactly it's not worth it I have some and the fibers fall everywhere and always get in my eye and over my face. and it makes your eyelashes super clumpy also it goes bad super fast.
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
St Louis Park, MN
2 years, 8 months ago
I don't think it is. There's a lot of fall out from the 3D fibers. Opt for a mascara from UD or Make Up Forever and apply an extra coat for big lashes!