Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV

I've seen dramatic before and after photos of friends using this mascara, does it last all day and how long is the shelf life? I ask because friend had hers dry out pretty quickly. Is it really worth the cost?

Krystin s.
Krystin s.
Woburn, MA
1 year, 5 months ago
There is a new formula coming out on January 15th. It gives you 500 times the length and no clumps or fall out like the old formula. It is AMAZING. Your Lashes will be super long with just one coat. I definitely recommend it! I wasn't in love with the other formula, the new one is EVERYTHING!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Perry, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
The current formula has a shelf life of 6 months. And I do love it and use it on a regular basis. And I also have been told that next month they are releasing a new formula.
Monica T.
Monica T.
1 year, 6 months ago
I Love the Younique 3D lash mascara. I actually tried it after wearing false lashes. The false lashes pulled alot of my lashes out. So I tried the Younique brand and it extended my broken lashes. I will never go back to false lashes. It truly works you just have to follow steps. And yes it does last all day, you have to take it off with make up remover. I don't use any other one. It is definitely a MUST have.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
1 year, 6 months ago
I personally think the Physicians Formula version of this, which is available at Walmart for $12, is much better. It doesn't clump or dry out quickly like this one.