⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.

I have been looking for a new mask. I have very short eyelashes and I need to buy one that has a lot of volume. Would you recommend it to me?

Tammy B.
Tammy B.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I am a presenter and prefer the epic over the 3D lashes. I haven't had a problem with the fibers flaking or ever getting in my mouth. I just like the quickness of the one step over three steps. As always though, if you want to try either or both Younique has an amazing 100% love it or return it guarantee.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Sault Ste, ON
7 months ago
Honestly, I would use the epic mascara. A lot of presenters would suggest otherwise but I would saying if you have very short eyelashes I would go with the Epic mascara & if you are trying to find a product to grow your lashes the esteem lash serum works wonders. I am a presenter myself and I have the same problem but I use the lash serum at night to grow my lashes & the epic mascara in the morning.
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
7 months, 1 week ago
I recommend it. It takes some time to get used to the 3 step method but the outcome is well worth it!
Serena J.
Serena J.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
You need to try the Epic Mascara when used frequent it will give definition, vloume and clump free lashes xx
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
8 months, 1 week ago
I have used this and I am not a huge fan. The product clumps, the fibers get everywhere!! I mean even in your mouth, lol, and it takes many layers to notice longer lashes.