MakeupEye MakeupMascaraYounique
MOODSTRUCK 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer

Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer

Reintroducing: Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+

The world renowned, three-step formula has been recreated from the ground up, and the result is a product that is: Bolder. Bigger. Better. It’s a complete reboot, and it will boost your lash look like never before. See up to a 500% increase in average volume* with your first coat.

* Averaged results observed in independent laboratory testing, when compared against bare lashes. Two coats provide up to a 900% increase in average volume.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Tromethamine, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-46, Allantoin, Myristic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Potassium Tallowate, Citric Acid, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

I Wander if this product actually works sometimes? I know a a few people who use younique and I just wanted to know if your lashes are vibrant. ( I have small tiny lashes)
How does this compare to the old MAC Fiber Lash?
Start your review of Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely adore this mascara! It makes my lashes longer, thicker, and more dramatic. I feel I have a lot of control with it as well , so I can use it for daily wear or special occasions! in reviews
Brooke G.
Boca Raton
Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer uploaded by Brooke G.
Definitely not my favorite mascara it worked ok but I still prefer my Mac extreme detention over this one. I felt it left my lashes a little clumpy.Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer
India R.
Fort Bragg, NC
Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer uploaded by India R.
Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer uploaded by India R.
This is a must have if you need long beautiful lashes without applying falsies. Only downfall is my eyes are easily irritated by certain eye liner and mascara so I can’t wear it long. But the product, minus my own allergies which I will not hold them accountable for, is amazing. Everything they produce is amazing 🤩!!!!!!!Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer uploaded by Cheryl D.
I use this product nightly. I really feel that it has made a difference on my lashes. I would definitely recommend.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I loved the way this made my lashes looked. Its quite expensive though. Especially since the gel seems to dry out pretty fast. It dries faster then any mascara I've ever tried. I have tried the fibers with other mascaras it seams to work just fine.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Didn't work out as planned. It will give liner lashes at a price. Major flaking occurred. My friend that sells this does not use it herself. I've already reviewed this product in the past but was in my snaps to do again. I don't recommend this one, plenty more at this price point and cheaper that work amazingly better!
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer uploaded by Amelia D.
I absolutely love Younique Moodstruck 3-D Fiber lashes. We all don’t have time or the patients for that matter to put lashes on everyday. With this mascara it looks like you have false lashes on but you don’t it’s all yours with a little help. It gives you the perfect full, long natural lashes. It comes off with any makeup remover. The best thing about this is you’re going to have it a lot longer then the false lashes that you’re going to have to though away after a few wears. Just remember everyone is different so what works for me may not work for you. If you have any questions hit your girl up and I would so appreciate a follow! Stay Flawless My Beauties!
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer uploaded by Dixie M.
Great Product for people that just can't put a falsie on! Guilty!! Makes my lashes full and makes my lashes thick and disable without having to put glue and struggle with false eyelashes!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer uploaded by Amanda F.
Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer uploaded by Amanda F.
This mascara is very very good! I love the length it gives and how it makes my lashes look thicker! Amazing mascara!
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
Younique MOODSTRUCK® 3D Fiber Lashes+ Lash Enhancer uploaded by Cassie L.
I've fallen in love with using false eyelashes to amp up my eye makeup, but they are time consuming and just not always appropriate for all occasions. That's why I absolutely love using Younique's Fiber Lashes on a day-to-day basis! First off, the little box that these mascaras come in is absolutely ADORABLE. When I first used the enclosed mascara, I noticed I could only do one set of lashes at a time, or it'd be completely dry before I even got the fibers up to it (So now I do: right eye, top lashes first, then left eye top lashes, followed by right eye bottom lashes, and finally left eye bottom lashes). The fibers clung to the lashes quite easily, however there was a little bit of fall out - but that is to be expected! If it bothers you too much, I recommend holding a tissue or oil sheet under your eye to catch any fibers that don't stick. After I was all finished I went back and coated the fibery lashes with one more coat of the mascara - and WOW! They really did look fantastic. My second time trying out the product, I decided to see how it'd work if I used my normal, holy grail mascara as the initial coat. This time, it was even better. The wet lashes grabbed every little fiber they could off of the wand, making my lashes look even more voluminous (but honestly, a little too clumpy). I went back through with a pin to separate any huge clumps of lashes that just looked awkward - and then finished up with Younique's mascara for the top coat. Ever since, this has been my go-to way of putting on mascara. It leaves me with absolutely gorgeous lashes that still look natural and not too over-the-top. I can't recommend this stuff enough - even to people who normally don't wear much makeup. Mascara makes such a difference and brightens up your eyes so well! My photo attached is after strictly using only the fiber lash mascara - when I use my favorite way of combining the fiber lashes with my regular mascara, they are even more dramatic!
Katie P.
Lebanon
Younique's 3D fiber mascara is the best! If you want gorgeous lashes that are longer and thicker without the hassle of falsies, then this mascara is for you!

858 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chy B.
Bassett
il y a 8 jours
Rachael B. il y a 8 jours
I personally didn’t like it. Does make the lashes longer & coats evenly, but the small fibers flakes off easily
Yesenia F.
Sacramento, CA
il y a 18 jours
Anna M. il y a 18 jours
No, it is not waterproof. And it tends to flake in your eye, so be careful!