BY YOUNIQUE

Reintroducing: Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+

The world renowned, three-step formula has been recreated from the ground up, and the result is a product that is: Bolder. Bigger. Better. It’s a complete reboot, and it will boost your lash look like never before. See up to a 500% increase in average volume* with your first coat.

* Averaged results observed in independent laboratory testing, when compared against bare lashes. Two coats provide up to a 900% increase in average volume.

• Is this product worth the money? 60 Answers
  • that mascara that you respect it is wonderful 3d effect #...2 Answers
  • How is this ?? Been debating if I should try5 Answers
Reviews (12041)
  • "I absolutely adore this mascara! It makes my lashes longer, thicker, and more dramatic. I feel I have a lot of control with it as well , so I can use it for daily wear or special occasions! " in 771 reviews
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Oh Em Gee, I am so glad that influencester has given me an opportunity to express how awful this mascara is and what a giant waste of money that it was. I think that Younique is a pyramid scheme beauty brand; the quality is Avon but the prices are high-end! I am on a constant search for bigger and thicker lashes and I had high hopes for this mascara...unfortunately, this mascara “worked out” only a couple of times for me. The first time that I used this mascara I did not add enough of the gel onto my lashes so that the fibers flaked all into my eyes and hurt my eyes all day long. It takes a couple of attempts to get the “fibers” and your lashes to coordinate, even then, the results are hairy spider legs on your eyes! The gel ran out by my fourth or fifth time using the stupid mascara, thus making the fibers useless! Biggest scam ever!
Avery D.
Gainesville
To me, mascara is possibly the most important step when it comes to my makeup routine. I already have naturally long, curly and voluminous lashes, so it's hard for me to find a mascara that will do more than just add some color. I've been using Younique's Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes since I was a sophomore in high school, and it really meets my expectations a mascara should have. The gel goes on gorgeously and super black and the fibers, even if you do just a little bit, add so much volume. It is pricey, but it is so worth the money. It may take a little time to apply, but we all spend a lot of time focusing on one particular area of our makeup routines, and mascara is definitely mine. It lasts a while, too, and it is super easy to take on the go. You don't have to worry about losing your mascara in the bottom of your purse because I comes in an adorable eye glasses styled case. Whenever I splurge on anything, it is always he Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes, and it always will be. I will always recommend this to anyone.
Jamie R.
Whitwell
I was guilted into buying this by a former friend who used to sell Younique. I didnt care for the way it looked on her lashes but I wanted to be supportive so I purchased it and figured maybe I could make it work.

I'm not bothered by a two step mascara routine, I typically use a lash primer anyway so that didn't phase me in the slightest but those little fibers are terrible. They got all in my eye and I ended up having to see my doctor because my left eye was so weepy and irritated the next day that I was afraid it was getting infected.

Needless to say when you buy a product from sephora or ulta you can return it if it sucks. Not always so with younique, apparently, because the "friend" who sold it to me accused me of applying it wrong and refused to take the return because apparently she would be paying for it out of pocket. So AVOID this awful mascara and terrible company, you can get a better mascara at walmart!
Cori R.
Eau Claire
I received this as a gift from my mother and was a little confused. After trying to I really liked it. This would be a mascara on the higher end of things as I think it was about $20-25 for both the fibers and the gel mascara. I will say you have to be careful with the fibers because you can over clump areas of your lashes. Once you figure it all out it’s a great product. The mascara want has some flexibility to it and the bristles are nicely spread apart to grip your natural lashes. Packaging was great as they came in a hard case to store it in. This is from a Company that you have to purchase through friends which is not always convenient. I would buy again, but it would be a splurge for sure.
Jamie R.
Fayetteville, AR
I used this mascara for a few months and really loved it. It produces great results and makes your eyelashes look fake. It’s easy to apply, but it occasionally gets a little messy with the fibers. The bottle lasts around 2 months or so, but you absolutely have to replace it. If you don’t, the mascara dries out, and the fibers will fall in your eyes. Eventually, I decided to stop using this mascara simply because it was too expensive. If you have the money, it’s worth it. In the end, I found a normal mascara for less that does almost the same thing. But I definitely suggest trying it at least once. You’ll definitely love the results.
Erin R.
I decided to buy into the hype & overload of this brand/product on my FB newsfeed & bought this mascara. I was not impressed at all and gave it 2 stars because it wasn’t the worst mascara I’ve ever tried. I hate all the steps/time it takes to put it on especially when I don’t like the end result. It left my lashes looking very clumpy and the fibers fall & the mascara flakes during the day. It also irritated my contacts and I kept getting fibers in my eye. It’s not worth the price and hassle. Try the Dior Overcurl, Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir, Too Faced Better than Sex or even Essence I love Extreme Lashes mascaras for a quick full look. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex MascaraDior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Spectacular Volume and Curl Professional MascaraEssence I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
If I could give zero starts I would! Hated it so much the fibers for in my eye and burned the heck out of it and scratched my eye had a bright red eye for days. It is also very spider like and has little fibers coming off each lash. Then my lashes clumped togther into one huge lash. Then when I tried to return the rep was horrible and did everything to not return it. She blocked me and refused to pay even though i was within the time frame for guaranteed full refund. Finally called company and let them know I was contacting the Better Business Bureal. Long story short I received my money back and would never buy it again. Don't do it was a waste of money and time and then they make you feel like it's all your fault the mascara was not working and give you all these tutorials to watch saying your not doing it right. Just don't do it and save yourself the headache.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
Of all fiber lashes, these are my FAVORITE!!! I found it easy to use and I don't ever look like I have spider legs lashes. The price isn't that bad and the mascara lasts (time wise) for so long. I used the heck out of this mascara and seriously went past the average expiration date. I know that ppl don't like going through some Unique presenters because they can be pushy but if anyone would like to order this, just lmk and I can give you the contact info from a presenter that is amazing and beautiful from the inside out and isn't just trying to make another sell, she truly cares for her clients. This macara is great stuff!!!
Brittany S.
Sevierville
No ma'am! I loved how it made my lashes look in the end, but was horrible on my eyes. I had more cons that pros. It was difficult the first few times when trying to apply this, but I finally figured it out. Though, that didn't make the situation better. My eyes are sensitive, so it irritated them in my "trial and error" period. But, once I figured it out it still irritated my eyes later in the day because the fibers would flake. It would get in my eyes and on my face too. I'm disappointed because it definitely makes your eyes pop and I have short, thin lashes. Ugh, it makes me sad. lol
Rachel K.
Monticello, AR
I was gifted this by my sister-in-law because she sells Younique. She gave me the 3D lash set and a mascara which I will be reviewing next. I read the instructions that came in the set, followed through, and was not impressed. You put on a black mortar then false bits of “lash” that just kinda stick everywhere and fallout onto the under eye easily. I think ~$45 is a lot of money for that. Keep in mind if you have long black lashes like I do and are looking for a mascara wand to help curl your lashes, this might not be for you. It does work for other people with different lash types though.
Miranda O.
Is this product worth the money?
Janet M.
Fresno, CA
Do the fibers fall off and get into your eye like some mascara does?
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC
I have little to no eyelash volume/thickness. Maybe that's an exaggeration but my lashes need help. Is this product worth the money? Does it live up to the hype? Is it easy to apply for primal results?? Let me know your thoughts!
Joanna R.
Oxnard , Ca
I hear this is dangerous to use ?ive been wanting to try but my friends say its too clumpy
Jessica R.
Jonesborough, TN
If i used this product how likely would i stop using my everyday brand, and switch to this?