BY YOUNIQUE

Reintroducing: Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+

The world renowned, three-step formula has been recreated from the ground up, and the result is a product that is: Bolder. Bigger. Better. It’s a complete reboot, and it will boost your lash look like never before. See up to a 500% increase in average volume* with your first coat.

* Averaged results observed in independent laboratory testing, when compared against bare lashes. Two coats provide up to a 900% increase in average volume.

• Is this product worth the money? 61 Answers
  • that mascara that you respect it is wonderful 3d effect #...2 Answers
  • How is this ?? Been debating if I should try5 Answers
Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
  • "I absolutely adore this mascara! It makes my lashes longer, thicker, and more dramatic. I feel I have a lot of control with it as well , so I can use it for daily wear or special occasions! " in 771 reviews
Courtney A.
This brand used to be a huge trend a few years ago but I never jumped on the band wagon. I got this mascara in my Best of Beauty Box and decided to see what the hype was about (if it’s even a hype anymore). I wasn’t impressed with this mascara. I honestly love my L’Oréal Las Paradise mascara which has the same effect on my lashes, but they actually are individually coated. I feel like with Moodstruck my lashes would clump together at times putting it on. It didn’t make my lashes longer either. Overall, not a fan and definitely won’t purchase.
Lisa D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Younique moonstruck mascara is amazing for adding some length and volume to your natural lashes. I love it's one tube and you can decide how full and lush you want your lashes to look each day. Put more for full thick fiber lashes or just a coat or two for a more natural look. This is my go to mascara and I scored another full sized tube in my reviewer's choice voxbox.
Stephanie P.
Essex
I wish this mascara wasn’t so pricey! The results from it are amazing though! I give it 5 stars because it really makes your lashes long and full, as if you had false lashes on! However, I don’t feel like it lasts long. To apply : coat of mascara, coat of fibers, coat of mascara. Repeat for desired affect. The fibers do get picked up by the mascara brush and I feel like that dries out the mascara pretty quick. I only get amount a month use out of this mascara compared to regular mascara.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Oh Em Gee, I am so glad that influencester has given me an opportunity to express how awful this mascara is and what a giant waste of money that it was. I think that Younique is a pyramid scheme beauty brand; the quality is Avon but the prices are high-end! I am on a constant search for bigger and thicker lashes and I had high hopes for this mascara...unfortunately, this mascara “worked out” only a couple of times for me. The first time that I used this mascara I did not add enough of the gel onto my lashes so that the fibers flaked all into my eyes and hurt my eyes all day long. It takes a couple of attempts to get the “fibers” and your lashes to coordinate, even then, the results are hairy spider legs on your eyes! The gel ran out by my fourth or fifth time using the stupid mascara, thus making the fibers useless! Biggest scam ever!
Lindsay G.
United states
This unfortunately after time has gone downhill. When I first purchased it shortly after it had came out it was great, didn't flake off during the day, and didn't dry out. Now using it, I find I get some fiber flakes on my face through out the day and the tube dries out way too fast! I want to say within 2, maybe 3 weeks after opening a new tube it had already dried out. I wouldn't recommend this at all!
Nikki  N.
I’m not crazy for this mascara, with that said mascara works different on everyone. I find it to be heavy clumpy and it makes youh look like you have spider 🕷 lashes, not a good thing! Since it’s part of a MLM company it’s hard to get a honest review! I think you can find some better mascaras out there Previersion by Urban Decay is great and L’Oréal has a two step mascara that I think works better.
Jamie R.
Whitwell
I was guilted into buying this by a former friend who used to sell Younique. I didnt care for the way it looked on her lashes but I wanted to be supportive so I purchased it and figured maybe I could make it work.

I'm not bothered by a two step mascara routine, I typically use a lash primer anyway so that didn't phase me in the slightest but those little fibers are terrible. They got all in my eye and I ended up having to see my doctor because my left eye was so weepy and irritated the next day that I was afraid it was getting infected.

Needless to say when you buy a product from sephora or ulta you can return it if it sucks. Not always so with younique, apparently, because the "friend" who sold it to me accused me of applying it wrong and refused to take the return because apparently she would be paying for it out of pocket. So AVOID this awful mascara and terrible company, you can get a better mascara at walmart!
Kayla S.
Lake Placid
If I could give this 0 stars I would. First, it burned my eyes HORRIBLY. Second, it makes your eyelashes look like literal clumped spider legs. And third, THIS STUFF COST MORE THAN LUXURY BRAND MASCARA.

Why.
I can’t.
You shouldn’t either.
Save yourself.
Monica N.
Gahanna
This is a good mascara just pricy. It’s not at all a low maintenance product but if you spoke correctly you can get some mega lashes!!!! Be sure to always use the mascara after applying the fibers or else you will get fall out and that can hurt your eye balls! Other than that it’s a great product and seriously you can have some wow lashes with this stuff.
Taylor D.
Colo
I do not like this product at all. I’ve heard if you are able to figure out how to apply it correctly that it’s amazing, but mascara shouldn’t be this hard. I tried applying many times but just ended up with spidery, clumpy lashes. I only got about 6-7 attempts before the tube that is supposed to seal in the fibers dried up. Not worth the money.
Miranda O.
Is this product worth the money?
Janet M.
Fresno, CA
Do the fibers fall off and get into your eye like some mascara does?
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC
I have little to no eyelash volume/thickness. Maybe that's an exaggeration but my lashes need help. Is this product worth the money? Does it live up to the hype? Is it easy to apply for primal results?? Let me know your thoughts!
Joanna R.
Oxnard , Ca
I hear this is dangerous to use ?ive been wanting to try but my friends say its too clumpy
Jessica R.
Jonesborough, TN
If i used this product how likely would i stop using my everyday brand, and switch to this?