BY YOUNIQUE #70 in Mascara

Reintroducing: Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+

The world renowned, three-step formula has been recreated from the ground up, and the result is a product that is: Bolder. Bigger. Better. It’s a complete reboot, and it will boost your lash look like never before. See up to a 500% increase in average volume* with your first coat.

* Averaged results observed in independent laboratory testing, when compared against bare lashes. Two coats provide up to a 900% increase in average volume.

Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
This is a hard review for me. I really wanted to love this product. The mascara itself I do like. Once we go through the next step and add the fibers to the lashes, then reapply the mascara to glue/lock them on, sometimes they look like clumps and not clean. If heaven forbid some of the fibers get into your eye, rinse and flush your eye out immediately. They can be very irritating and you can scratch your eye unintentionally. I asked the rep about the issue and was told to watch the YouTube video. No apologies, no help on her part, nothing. After this I read others issues and that the company has even updated it's formula to try and resolve the issue. I had bought this long after the update. In my opinion for almost 30 dollars for mascara, it's not worth it.
Marcella L.
Huntington Pk, CA
Having sparse lashes myself, I do have to say that I'm a sucker to try anything to make me have a flutter of fake-looking lashes, so when I discovered this product, I SCRAMBLED to order it. After trying it for the first time, it made my lashes look INCREDIBLE! I was constantly asked if I had false eyelashes! But. After a week or so, I noticed that the gel (this is a two-step application process) started to become gummy and made it impossible to use. I contacted YOUNIQUE and they had me send it back and replaced it for me no questions asked. Tried it again, and the same thing happened. Sorry. No Dice for me. I'll spend my 30.00 on a couple of tubes of LOVEDROPS BABYTEARS instead!
Jen M.
Aurora, CO
I have used Younique's Moodstruck 3D Lashes for about 3 years and made the switch from another popular mascara that I thought was the best until I tried the 3D lashes. It's comparable in price to other good quality mascaras so cost wasn't an issue for me. There are extra steps and there's a slight learning curve to figure out the fiber part of the mascara, but it's amazing once you do! The one downside I have with it is that it doesn't last as long as some other mascaras I've used in the past - the serum tends to dry up a little faster (likely due to using the fibers in conjunction with it). However, I love the way it makes my lashes look and it's become my go-to for mascara!
Jamie R.
Fayetteville, AR
I used this mascara for a few months and really loved it. It produces great results and makes your eyelashes look fake. It’s easy to apply, but it occasionally gets a little messy with the fibers. The bottle lasts around 2 months or so, but you absolutely have to replace it. If you don’t, the mascara dries out, and the fibers will fall in your eyes. Eventually, I decided to stop using this mascara simply because it was too expensive. If you have the money, it’s worth it. In the end, I found a normal mascara for less that does almost the same thing. But I definitely suggest trying it at least once. You’ll definitely love the results.
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
I used to love this mascara, but this new + formula I am not a fan of. The mascara itself is great and the wand isn’t bad, but the fibers are ridiculous. I had such a hard time just getting the fibers to stick to the mascara. And like I said I’ve used this for a few years and loved it so I know how to put it on. I tried three different tubes and wasn’t happy with any of them. The fibers just aren’t as good as they used to be. It’s like they are too fluffy or something. The mascara dries out way too quickly for the price. With that being said, it is very water resistant and easy to take off so I do like that.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
If I could give zero starts I would! Hated it so much the fibers for in my eye and burned the heck out of it and scratched my eye had a bright red eye for days. It is also very spider like and has little fibers coming off each lash. Then my lashes clumped togther into one huge lash. Then when I tried to return the rep was horrible and did everything to not return it. She blocked me and refused to pay even though i was within the time frame for guaranteed full refund. Finally called company and let them know I was contacting the Better Business Bureal. Long story short I received my money back and would never buy it again. Don't do it was a waste of money and time and then they make you feel like it's all your fault the mascara was not working and give you all these tutorials to watch saying your not doing it right. Just don't do it and save yourself the headache.
Diana O.
Not very good. The first few times I used it I loved it, but I think I loved the idea of it more than the actual product. It did not lengthen my lashes very much, but it did make them look fuller...but not in a good way. It made them look crazy, and clumped them together. I found that the less layers you put on, the better it looks, but for what I want this product to do for me, I have other mascaras that I can use to get the same effect, and that work better. I wanted this to lengthen my lashes and make them fuller, to mimic false lashes (somewhat). It did not do that for me.
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
Im a little iffy about this product. While it does make my lashes look nice and full and long i feel like its very easy to cross from glam lashes to spider legs. I feel like the fiber applicator could have been desined better as its literally just a wand in an open bottle. Lots of fibers do fall on the cheeks. But if used sparingly and in combination with another mascara it looks amazing. They last all day and what little curl i can get on my lashes doesnt fall. They do t feel heavy and once the fibers have been sealed i havent experienced fall out or anything in my eye.
Gena A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I wanted so badly to love this. When it first became a thing, I only ever heard non stop good reviews, but because of the price I didn’t get it. Recently my sister had some that she didn’t use because the fibers would get in her eye, so she gave it to me.

I know that many people love this product, and it works! BUT no product will ever be worth my money that causes things to fall into my eye constantly and throughout the day. Were my eyelashes gorgeous? YES. Was I miserable through the whole process. YES
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I absolutely am in love with all Younique mascaras. But the 3D is my go to for when I want a jazzed up, dramatic, beautiful look. It goes on super easy and it really didn't take me long to get the hang of it. The fibers do fall from my lashes sometimes but that's after hours of wear. My lashes look so long, thick and gorgeous after just one coat. I totally recommend this to anyone looking for super long gorgeous lashes. And the price is definitely awesome for the results you achieve with this.
Miranda O.
Is this product worth the money?
Janet M.
Fresno, CA
Do the fibers fall off and get into your eye like some mascara does?
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC
I have little to no eyelash volume/thickness. Maybe that's an exaggeration but my lashes need help. Is this product worth the money? Does it live up to the hype? Is it easy to apply for primal results?? Let me know your thoughts!
Joanna R.
Oxnard , Ca
I hear this is dangerous to use ?ive been wanting to try but my friends say its too clumpy
Jessica R.
Jonesborough, TN
If i used this product how likely would i stop using my everyday brand, and switch to this?