Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ uploaded by Jihan S.Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ uploaded by Sophie G.Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ uploaded by Krystal S.See all 860 photos

BY YOUNIQUE #48 in Mascara

Reintroducing: Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+

The world renowned, three-step formula has been recreated from the ground up, and the result is a product that is: Bolder. Bigger. Better. It’s a complete reboot, and it will boost your lash look like never before. See up to a 500% increase in average volume* with your first coat.

* Averaged results observed in independent laboratory testing, when compared against bare lashes. Two coats provide up to a 900% increase in average volume.

• Is this product worth the money? .Yes I believe it's worth it f... 55 Answers
  • What is the best product to clean you...Younique has shine wipes that ... 2 Answers
  • I heard of this flaking off into peop...flakes all over face 8 Answers
Photos (857)
Buy on Amazon*
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
As my profile reads, and as I might mention upon reviewing other mascaras - and believe me, it gets old to me as well - I have very thin very short lashes.
I had chemotherapy 10 years ago- the dreaded Taxotere, which even now my lashes, brows and hair on head is baby fine and never came back to being very thick, full, long and curly. Not to mention now thyroid issues, among other junk.
Soooo I decided to take the dive and try this mascara as I saw how it worked for a very fair skinned and haired friend.
Before going into all the particulars - this is the best mascara I have used !
It has totally met my expectations + !!
My lashes can be made to lengths I had never ever seen them besides fake lashes, and
the thickness is out of this world.
But... if you had never used, there are tricks, and playings with to get it right for you.
You do not want fibers ( and clumps) falling all into your eyes, on your face, and down into your cleavage ! Thank goodness fibers are dry, and seemingly never left black smudges on my skin.
A base coat of regular mascara or a lash base and mascara must be applied.
Then I hold both tubes ( gel and fibers) in one hand - apply gel from roots to tips, and immediately apply fibers from the middle of the lashes ( not at the root/base of lash line) ,
maybe wriggling the brush a bit to fill in areas.
I then let set or cure for a few seconds before another coat of gel.
For me, I can do up to 5 applications . I have that little of lashes.
I apply Maybelline Stiletto (waterproof) as the base, and Maybelline Falsies (waterproof)
as a "top coat". These 3D mascs seem to not come in a waterproof formula.
If you happen to pull out a clump of fibers, simply push them back into tube with end of brush.
I clean up my eyes from fibers - water lines /inside lash lines, and lower lids with a damp Q-tip.
I have purchased mine on Ebay - I look for the "2fer" deals - like 2 for $14.00 or so.
I have purchased some cheaper brands - they are OKAY. Younique has topped them all.
The only complaint I have is that the gel runs out sooner than the fibers.
I have 3 tubes of gel with 1 in use, and about 5 tubes of fibers with 1 at use. :/
I make sure my gel tubes do not get splunged and plunged with air while using,
I close tightly and never had a messy ring around the rims, I even place tubes in a mug of hot water when I think is running low - but to no avail...it simply runs out first. :(
I use to use in combo Maybelline Stiletto and Falsies , or false lashes, but now use the 3D fiber.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Henderson, NV
April 1, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
So I'm going to give my 100% honest review here. First off let me say that I am a presenter and that just because I am doesn't mean that I won't be honest.

Do I love this mascara? Yes! And here's why. I don't have very long lashes to begin with. I do have dark lashes tho, but just not lengthy. Before I was a presenter I had the chance to try this and fell in love with how much longer it made my lashes and the volume I had gotten from it. I knew that I had finally found my mascara. Then, decided to become a presenter.

Is it easy to apply? Yes. It's not hard at all. I always tell my customers...Gel+Fibers+Gel. You start with one eye and put the Gel on..right after you apply the Fibers...allow the first eye to dry and move to the other eye. Do the same thing. Then move back to your first eye and apply the Gel again to seal the fibers in, then the same thing on the opposite eye. And, you're done!

What do I do if I get clumps? Well, if this happens then I'd suggest 2 things. First are you using a base mascara? If so and that base mascara dries before you apply the gel it could make it clump. I know the instructions say that you can use your favorite mascara as a base, but honestly you don't need to do so. This could cause clumping for sure. Also, if you experience clumping you can use a lash comb or just use an old mascara brush very lightly over your lashes. This should help.

How long does this last? All day long!! As long as you give your Fibers a good seal with the Gel you won't have to worry about anything!

Some final tips I can give you all is that if you're in a hurry and need your lashes to dry before putting on the final Gel coat then you can use a blow dryer on the cool setting. This will help dry them much quicker for that final process. Also, make sure to curl your lashes as well. If you decide to use a coat of your own mascara then be sure it's a thin coat to prevent any clumping.

Hope this helps!
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
I decided to try this mascara after I was invited to an online party. I've used it twice...the first time I was not happy with the results because it looked like a clumpy mess, and I followed the instructions. After watching a few YouTube videos, I tried again. I already have fairly long eyelashes, but this just doesn't seem to help with length for me. I don't like really thick-looking lashes and it seems like it's all clumped up, which some women may like, but not me. The fibers got in my eyes...I wear contacts & this DID hurt!! No amount of wiping the brushes before or during application helped, nor did either combing my lashes out or my all-time trick of using a diaper pin to separate my lashes. For the price, I feel like it should look like my lashes are false, but regular mascara does that for me. I'm not gonna say I WON'T use this anymore, but I surely won't order it again. Sally's Beauty Supply has fiber mascara & I've read that a lot of makeup companies are coming out with their own. To me, it's not worth the price when I can get the same, or better results with drugstore mascara.

(I was giving only 2 stars, but it put 3.)
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out of curiosity because it was all over my Facebook. The original formula was awesome but this new one, I don't know what it is about it but I do NOT use it anymore. It's not the steps because I use Mascara Primer and than Mascara, but to accomplish the look that you see in all of these photo's I would need to apply AT LEAST (and I have long curly eyelashes) two coats, which is kind of annoying. & Not even just that but it is a big fat lie that is lasts 3 months, I don't wear makeup every day but after a month and a half there wasn't any left and maybe it's because I had to apply more than on coat but $30 is A LOT of money to spend for 6 weeks of nice looking lashes when there is cheaper alternatives. & the fibers get on my last nerve when you can get the same effect with different primers. All in all I consider this a waste of money, and I'm attaching a photo I took for my friend who sold it to me, it's a great effect but like I said you can get that with other products.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
This is best mascara on the market. Like w/ any product there is a correct way to apply. There are 2 parts- transplanting gel & then the 3-D fibers. U have to apply it gel fiber gel. U have to put the fibers on immediately after u apply the first part which is the gel. & let me just say that there is a little trick & anybody can wear this. I have extremely sensitive eyes I even know people that wear contacts & glasses. This is for anybody that wants to have amazing 3-D gorgeous lashes. So the TRICK IS what I do. First I open up both of the tubes I hold them in my non-dominant hand I apply the gel ... while it's still wet I apply the fibers then before I apply the gel over the fibers I then carefully blast my lashes upwards with my hairdryer. This not only gets rid of all of the loose fibers but it gets them going all up and out. Then apply the gel to seal in. Do this once or until satisfied. Any questions I would love to help. If it start to get dry spritz with Younique's Rose Water 💜
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg, PA
Younique's 3D fiber lash mascara is truly a game changer and a must have or at least try for anyone who wears Mascara or fake lashes These are NOT False lashes so you don't need glue or have to worry about buying falsies or any of the trouble that goes along with wear fake lashes .This mascara is a two part system first you use the transplant gel which looks and goes on like mascara and is black next you use the natural fibers which come In a mascara tube as well then use the gel again to seal in the fibers when you're done You can repeat this process as much as you want to achieve the desired length and volume you'd like You can also put on regular mascara first before you apply the 3D mascara for an added touch My tip would be to take the hair dryer when you're finished and blow the air onto your face in an upward fashion to curl your lashes and get any fibers that may have fell during the process
Want your lashes go to
glamxinfinity.com now and try them risk free for 14 days
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Let me start by saying, wow! After losing nearly all my lashes on my left eye due to stress, I started using this mascara. Within a very short time I noticed new growth (much more than normal) and my normal very brittle lashes were softer and staying put.
As if that wasn't awesome enough, I love how thick and long this mascara makes my lashes. No flaking off, no smudging under my eyes.
All around great product if used correctly.
When using, apply gel coat first.
Before applying the fibers, roll the brush on the back of your clean hand. Doing this will compact the fibers and will allow for easier application and less likely to get fibers in your eyes.
Follow by another coat of gel.
Always make sure your last coat is gel. This seals in the fibers so they don't get in your eyes.
Do as many layers as you like, I usually use 2.
Finish with "blow drying" your lashes up. Use the lowest heat setting and lowest speed. This will not only curl your lashes but it also blows away fallout
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
In all reality the product does add body to your lashes, but its not very consistant of course just like any other fiber mascara. I do love the fiber lashes when I am going out, but i still have to brush through my lashes to remove the big clumps of fibers. Not to mention that the fibers tend to fall off the spoilly as you are applying them and get all over your face. AND OMG if this stuff gets in your eye you might as well forget that beautiful eye look you just created. I have tried and use plenty of mascaras however I don't think that I have ever had one burn my eyes or make them water that way that this product does if any of it get into my actual eyes. Personal opinion it does do what it says it does and of course if you aren't staisfied with it at first you can continue to add extra coats to your eyes... But keep in mind it does get very clumpy and stiff. I feel like I rip 10 eye lashes out ever time I try ot take this stuff off. Hope it helped, happy shopping yall!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Okay. I am COMPLETELY torn over this mascara. Some things I love: they make my lashes POP, so much so that my boyfriend actually noticed! The super black color is awesome! I do love the length and volume I get. Some things I don't love: the process completely relies upon you not letting things dry. So you have to quick, which means I'm constantly knocking things over trying to be quick and then I get messy. Which leads me to getting the fuzzy fibers in my eyes which then leads to CLUMPING! these things clump and never let go. Then after all that, there are tiny flakes of fuzz fallout that lands on my cheeks and nose and it freaked me out cause it looked like I was growing stray black hairs! But they brush away! But throughout the day, the worst thing is the fibers falling down the lash and into your eyes. These things are distracting to your sight because you can SEE the chunky fibers in your lashes. I'm so conflicted on these, I guess I'll just use them till they dry up.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
I love anything Younique! I do sell Younique makeup and wasn't sure about it before I started. I will say that in order to get amazing results with this mascara it takes a minimum of 3 steps, gel-fiber-gel! I started out using it straight from the tube and didn't like it, then I tried heating/melting it before I applied it(just the gel) and BAM! To my amazement, amazing, awesome, perfect, beautifully full and long lashes that stayed out for well over 18 hours! It will last through hours of baking, cooking, workout, pouring rain, chasing 2 toddlers around and even eye rubbing when you have allergies! (Trust me, I'm currently there!) I can't get enough of this mascara! I'm in love with it! If you have it and have issues with it, contact the presenter who you bought it from! If you haven't tried it, GO GET SOME! I've used many other mascara brands before only to have them bother my eyes, make them tear up or itch terribly! This mascara does nothing of the sort to my eyes!
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money?
Janet M.
Janet M.
Fresno, CA
Do the fibers fall off and get into your eye like some mascara does?
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have little to no eyelash volume/thickness. Maybe that's an exaggeration but my lashes need help. Is this product worth the money? Does it live up to the hype? Is it easy to apply for primal results?? Let me know your thoughts!
Joanna R.
Joanna R.
Oxnard , Ca
I hear this is dangerous to use ?ive been wanting to try but my friends say its too clumpy
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jonesborough, TN
If i used this product how likely would i stop using my everyday brand, and switch to this?