Younique Mineral Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer Cashmere uploaded by Carissa H.

BY YOUNIQUE

Blend away blemishes, scars, even tattoos with this water-resistant, satin-finish concealer that lasts for hours and lets your natural beauty shine through. see more...

• Is this concealer worth the money? I am so used to Tarte ...1 Answers
Deidra H.
Chillicothe
This concealer is almost exactly the same as the It cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer. I would personally go for the It cosmetics one, but if you are looking for something to buy from younique that won't be a huge disappointment, this is one of your only options. Their skin care is decent, but as far as makeup goes, this is the best they have to offer. This is full covereage and it is a heavier concealer so if you dont need or like full coverage concealers, you wont like this.
Laura A.
Estero, FL
Okay, so the color I use isn’t cashmere, but organza. I LOVE this product. I RAVE about it. I’ve shared it with family members and friends and everyone is always in Awh with how well the coverage is. I use this product daily and it’s the best. The little tube lasts me for months, because you don’t need a lot. If you want to use it as a foundation, mix it with moisturizer! It’s amazing, hands down recommend trying. Definitely worth the price.
Coy N.
Greenville
This gives great coverage, but can be a bit caky and show all of your spots and sinks into your pores almost highlighting them instead of concealing them. My other complaint is the same complaint I have to all the younique products. Attainability...Being a online only store and not being able to purchase this any other way can be a hassle.
ashley c.
My concealer was in taffeta not cashmere.  But seriously this skin perfecting concealer is amazing. I have naturally rosie cheeks and 1 small drop of this concealer on each cheek and goodbye rosie cheeks. Ive also ordered a shade darker and have used this concealer to coverup a tattoo, seriously this stuff is amazing.
Allison S.
I absolutely LOVE this concealer. It’s the best that I’ve ever had. It provides full coverage and blends perfectly. It’s lightweight and works wonders. I have very bad dark circles under my eyes and blemishes. This concealer takes care of all of my issues.
sara b.
This is in my top tree favorite concealers! It is so full coverage and you only have to use the smallest amount so it lasts a really long time. it blends best with the ring finger and definitely needs to be set with powder! Younique Mineral Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer Cashmere
Harmony P.
kuna
I very much like the concealer. Goes on smooth and covers very well. Works great for under eyes and to cover blemishes. Very buildable. I do not like having to order this through a distributor. I like being able to buy my product from a store.
Lyndsey S.
I used the Taffeta instead of Cashmere, but the quality is the same. This is a high coverage concealer that works well to cover under eye darkness and blemishes. It may be a bit pricey but a little bit goes a long way so it lasts forever.
Mary F.
Saint Matthews
Poor coverage. Lots of oils in the foundation which makes it terrible for oily skin but may work for dry skin. Makes your face look cakey and acne look a lot worse than it actually is. Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation
Brooke N.
This is a great concealer that covers very well. It works great with the liquid foundation. It is long lasting and blends well. It is easy to apply wherever. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others!
Kasalyn S.
Westminster, SC
Is this concealer worth the money? I am so used to Tarte Shape Tape. Are they comparable ? Which is better?