BY YOUNIQUE

This smooth foundation goes on liquid and dries to a soft, powdery finish while optical diffusers blur imperfections and minimize wrinkles and pores. No touch-ups necessary.DIRECTIONS: SHAKE BEFORE USING. Dot foundation on the forehead above each eye,... see more...

• Why are the pictures people post of this foundation alway...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation ...2 Answers
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Not a big liquid foundation fan. It looks good in pictures but not in real life. I feel like it magnifies your imperfections rather than covering them. When I use powder my face looks smooth but liquid foundation it looks chalky and makes my skin look bumpy. Every liquid foundation I’ve tried does this. I used velour in the winter taffeta in the summer. It’s not liquid gold like reps claim. It’s just an okay foundation but I’m a little biased about liquid. It’s not any better than Becca, kat vonD etc....it’s about the same as any drugstore liquid foundation. I never filter my pictures but I feel like it looks better in pictures than real life
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I purchased this product through a Younique independent consultant online. It was shipped quickly which was awesome! I really love the coverage that this foundation gave me. It dries to a powdery finish which I really love! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the packaging is in the form of a dropper which is great but there is also a tube going straight down the middle that the dropper goes in. I found that when I got low on the product it was hard to get any out of the bottom in which I end up wasting some.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I have tried several younique products and didn’t like any of them really. My friend had a presenters kit and let me try a few things that I ended up really enjoying. It felt a little difficult to blend compared to other foundations & it did seem like it dried rather quickly. However, it ended up smoothing out pretty flawless (as best as I could hope for) and it lasted a while. I mixed chiffon and another color to get my match. I took a sample of a few with me and will continue giving it a chance. If you have the opportunity, get a sample. It’s worth a shot and I usually say NO to anything younique.
Darla N.
Kilgore
This is the only Foundation I will use. Every foundation I has had limited coverage on my skin. This foundation looks amazing on my skin and the company, color matches to your skin type. if your not satisfied, their is a return policy. I have been using Younique Liquid Foundation for almost two years, and will never use anything else☺.
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
I really don’t like this... I just got it today and it is extremely drying. I got dry spots in places that weren’t dry this morning. It is super super sheer even having used A LOT of product. Totally not worth your money.

EDIT: tried it again with other primers and setting sprays ... it’s SOO drying and almost oily. I wasn’t able to fix that so I’m trying to get a refund and return. :/ plus the shade a “professional” matched me to literally makes me look like an Oompa Loompa.
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
It was ok but I was promised a full coverage foundation with this and it is definitely not. I have some acne scars and this doesn’t even begin to cover that up. I was disappointed especially because it’s pretty pricey and i won’t be buying it again. Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation in Velour .068 Fluid Ounces 20 ML
Jordan B.
Shreveport
I am not a fan of this foundation. It does not give good coverage, and you have to use way to much to get any type of coverage for a foundation that claims to be full coverage. I also have to mix two different shades because their shade selection is terrible. Was definitely not worth the money, and I will not be purchasing again.
Viki Q.
Seaside
This is my go to foundation!! It goes on wet and dries to a flawless powder finish!! It’s the perfect coverage for all skin types. It’s long lasting for all day wear. And it’s so highly pigmented that a little bit goes a long way!! You won’t be sorry purchasing this foundation:)
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Very lightweight. I recommend using your fingers to apply. When I used a brush or sponge my face looked cakey. A little goes a long way. I only put three drops on my face (forehead & each cheek). I like that once applied it literally feels like I’m not wearing any foundation.
Margo E.
Morristown
Over priced for the quality. I find it to dry very cakey. I have tried applying it so many ways. It’s liquid and dries to a powder. It dried up in every wrinkle and pore I didn’t no I had. I have mixed it with several products nothing helps. I will not buy this again.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
Why are the pictures people post of this foundation always as filtered as can be? If your nose or brows are completely filtered off your face, it's too much. If a full coverage foundation is good, you should need any filter. I request to those leaving 5 star reviews of this to upload a totally unfiltered, in edited photo and show what this stuff truly looks like. When I tried it, it looked nothing like some of the filtered photos I've seen of it. If it's thaaat good, do you need to hide behind a filter?
Barbie D.
Phoenix
Has anyone used Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation in Velour .068 Fluid Ounces 20 ML If so is it actually good? Doesn’t have to be that color just asking about the foundation in general. Can I get your thoughts 💭?

back