BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...3 Answers
  • Does this really hold makeup in place all day long?1 Answers
  • Does this feel heavy on your skin under foundation?Youniq...1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Elkview
Gel primer, makeup lasts all day with awesome coverage with this primer. Good for all skin types, no heavy feeling, can withstand heat and perspiration with ease! Helps concealer hide pores and blemishes. Won't put my makeup on without it!
Alita P.
Rocklin, CA
This is my all time favorite face primer. I have always had an issue with my face looking oily and my makeup coming off through out the day. With this primer my makeup lasts all days and it gives me a matte finish.
Abigail B.
Priest River, ID
Its velvety soft, but you can't mix and match it with anything other than Younique products, and that's impossible! I don't have the time for that. It lasts all day, and I would recommend it in a pinch, but there are better products out there.
Madison W.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This is my all time favorite primer. Very silky smooth and makes my face feel the same. I have oily skin and this works well for me. Helps hide pores and give a good canvas to put your foundation on.
Sydney S.
Murray
I NEVER believed in primer until I used this stuff. It’s AMAZING. It gives such a great finish to my makeup and keeps it from looking like it’s melted into my face. Such a great long lasting primer. I would recommend to anyone :)
Laura M.
Indianapolis , IN
This primer is great! It goes on well and helps make my makeup go on really well and last longer. It helps smooth and blur my pores which I appreciate. A little bit goes a long way so that is good too!
Melanie H.
Northampton
Younique is one of my favorite makeup brands. No animal cruelty no harsh chemicals and this primer feels very soft and has a very mild pleasant smell. It allows your makeup to last literally all day!
Lisa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Like most Younique products, this stuff is great! My foundation stays on longer, even after I do a midday blot for oil on my T-zone. You only need a little bit, so one tube last quite awhile.
Heather A.
Sturgis
Feels like liquid velvet on my face. Doesn't do much for my pores as far as filling them in. It didn't seem to increase the longevity of my foundation either. I like the way it smells though.
ashley b.
Crowley
This small tube will last you forever I wear makeup on the weekends, but this has lasted me over a year. You only need a small amount. So. Even though it maybe more expensive it last longer then a cheap bottle of primer.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly
Jennifer P.
Fairlawn, VA
Does this feel heavy on your skin under foundation?Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML
Shelby G.
Newton, AL
Does this really hold makeup in place all day long?

Amazon