Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Madison W.
Cape Girardeau
This is my all time favorite primer. Very silky smooth and makes my face feel the same. I have oily skin and this works well for me. Helps hide pores and give a good canvas to put your foundation on.
Sydney S.
Murray
I NEVER believed in primer until I used this stuff. It’s AMAZING. It gives such a great finish to my makeup and keeps it from looking like it’s melted into my face. Such a great long lasting primer. I would recommend to anyone :)
Laura M.
Indianapolis
This primer is great! It goes on well and helps make my makeup go on really well and last longer. It helps smooth and blur my pores which I appreciate. A little bit goes a long way so that is good too!
Melanie H.
Northampton
Younique is one of my favorite makeup brands. No animal cruelty no harsh chemicals and this primer feels very soft and has a very mild pleasant smell. It allows your makeup to last literally all day!
Lisa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Like most Younique products, this stuff is great! My foundation stays on longer, even after I do a midday blot for oil on my T-zone. You only need a little bit, so one tube last quite awhile.
Heather A.
Sturgis
Feels like liquid velvet on my face. Doesn't do much for my pores as far as filling them in. It didn't seem to increase the longevity of my foundation either. I like the way it smells though.
ashley b.
Crowley
This small tube will last you forever I wear makeup on the weekends, but this has lasted me over a year. You only need a small amount. So. Even though it maybe more expensive it last longer then a cheap bottle of primer.
Michelle P.
I absolutely love this face primer. It soft to the touch and goes on so smooth and light. It absolutely keeps my foundation on for hours and fills in the pores so well! I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley M.
I love love love this primer!! It makes my
Skin so soft and flawless looking and the product lasts a long time! A little goes a long way! Great for all different types of skin
makenze S.
Vidor, TX
Love this primer. It’s so smooth and it takes hardly any product at all to cover your full face. Keeps my make up on all day and prevents it from breaking up. Good for all skin types. I will be repurchasing!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly