BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

Brandi C.
This was one of the best parts of my new presenters kit and I have continued to purchase it since then. The primer leaves a soft almost powdery feel on my skin and, when used correctly (let it sit for 3 to 5 minutes before applying any makeup) works wonders. It helps to make the colors of my makeup to appear their true color as opposed to a lighter washed out color and it helps to keep my makeup where it is supposed to be until I remove it at the end of the day.
Kaitlin C.
Carter Lake
This product is lightweight and a little goes a long ways! This with their liquid foundation was so light and gave me more of a natural skin tone look. Highly recommend if you love makeup but not the heavy feeling of having it on.
DJayy R.
This is one of my favorite primers. My face is always so silky smooth using this product. I have nothing bad to say about it. It is long lasting and well worth the price! Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML
Carlee C.
Chocowinity
Keeps a flawless face all day long! Works wonders! It works for both oily and dry skin! It does help minimize the look of pores and it’s so easy to apply to the skin! I would definitely recommend!
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Not good for oily skin or an oily t zone. Felt fairly heavy on my face and didn’t keep makeup on well. I have a slightly oily t zone and felt like my make up either came off or moved a lot in this area when using this primer. Did make skin feel soft when applying but felt like it sat pretty heavy on the skin.
Victoria S.
Redmond
I’ve been using this primer for several years. I love how it goes on silky smooth. It holds my makeup and keeps it from disappearing by the end of the day. I have oily skin and I’ve noticed that using this helps to reduce the oil that typically shows up through out the day. I’d recommend this over and over!!
Denise G.
Angleton, TX
I can't express how much I love this stuff! It creates a smooth pallette for my foundation to smooth right over, minimizing the appearance of large pores. I even wear it when I don't put foundation on because it smooths the appearance of my skin.
Laura O.
Bonneau, SC
This is one of my favorite must have products! It is like silk in your face. What ever is left on your hands you can rub through your hair to tame frizz. It only takes a small amount for your face and the makeup goes on so smooth with this.
Amanda G.
The primer tube may be small and seem expensive, but I have had it for over a year with much left in the bottle. I use it on average 2-4 times per week. It helps my makeup stay on noticeably better even while sweating and in a humid climate. Definitely would purchase again.
Stephanie E.
foley
Best out there! Use it every time i use my makeup! It isn’t sun protection but I use other products for that anyway. Beautiful natural finish to it! Works ok for oily skin and combo skin. I recommend this to anyone that’s looking!
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly
Shelby G.
Newton, AL
Does this really hold makeup in place all day long?

Amazon