Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE #46 in Face Primer

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Cynthia R.
Long Beach, CA
Hands down the beat product I've ever used. And I've used plenty.
Silky smooth, light weight, and goes on with ease. Keeps a great barrier between my face and makeup, does not allow makeup to crease, and is healthy for your skin.
Melanie H.
Northampton
Younique is one of my favorite makeup brands. No animal cruelty no harsh chemicals and this primer feels very soft and has a very mild pleasant smell. It allows your makeup to last literally all day!
Kayla N.
I have tried tons of other primers and on my combo skin this one has been my absolute favorite! It feels so silky and smooth. I won’t be trying any others. It’s proved to be #1 in my opinion, love it!
makenze S.
Vidor, TX
Love this primer. It’s so smooth and it takes hardly any product at all to cover your full face. Keeps my make up on all day and prevents it from breaking up. Good for all skin types. I will be repurchasing!
Ashley H.
New Hudson, MI
I love this product. It’s not greasy and goes on clear & smooth. It’s also great if you have frizzy hair! Perfect for oily or dry skin! Definitely recommend this product.
Hailey H.
Elkton, VA
This stuff closes up your pores so there’s less chance of breaking out. It has done WONDERS for my skin, and if you have sensitive skin and/or are prone to breaking out after going full face, this is a must have!
Angela T.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Use this under your Younique foundation for better, more even coverage.  Helps keep makeup on all day!  Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Tina T.
This is a must have. A tiny bit goes a long way and leaves your face so smooth. It creates a nice base that keeps your makeup in place without sucking into your pores. A great product.
Melissa S.
This primer goes on very soft and silky. It has a natural finish and helps to keep my foundation locked in place. There is no sun protection but it keeps my foundation in place all day
Mary F.
Saint Matthews
Has a nice silicone slip. Works amazing on dry skin and works alright on more oily/combo skin. A tube will last forever cause you need the tiniest bit of product.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly

back