Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Doreen D.
Maumee
I have been using this face primer for almost a year now and still on my first tube. very long lasting a tiny amount goes a long way. if you are not a big face toucher then this will work great, but if you touch your face a lot then this is not for you. it is silicone based and can be kinds greasy
Lindsay K.
Younique’s glorious touch face primer is my current go to. It’s long lasting. The texture is velvety smooth and leaves your face smooth too. It feels lightweight on. Quick drying so you can continue with rest of your makeup application. It’s compatible in price to other brands and mineral based so it’s good for your skin. I’d recommend this to anyone.
Heather S.
Younique’s Touch Glorious Face Primer is hands down the best. Although a presenter, this is an amazing product!! Remember, it’s a prime not to crime! Only primer I use. I will always be a fan. High Quality, high end!
Miranda H.
Tellico Plns, TN
So I sell younique and have tried this first hand. I’ve actually ran out so I’ve used a ton of sample packs of it! Love this stuff goes on smooth and does t make your face oily! Totally check this product out! You can also use it as a smoothing product on your hair!!!!
Alley G.
Mankato
Couldn’t go a day without using this product. Makes my face feel so soft after applying and does a very good job of covering my pores. The only problem I have had with this product is occasionally making my face feel oily. With that being sad, not much needs to be used. A little goes a long way with this product!
lindsey a.
I can’t get give this product a 5/5 because I haven’t used it that many times. From what I’ve noticed it leaves a natural finish under your makeup. It also really helps apply your products easily and smoothly. I can’t wait to try this product out some more!
Chelsea P.
I love this primer. I used to use the SmashBox photo finish and this reminds me of it sooo much. It’s so velvety and soft and helps my makeup look flawless. I always recommend this product. Plus the new packaging helps you not waste any either.
Allison S.
I love my primer. A little goes a LONG way. The primer is smooth and not heavy. It does feel a little greasy when applying, however; it does blend incredibly well. My foundation lasts all day long and this primer definitely helps it last.
CaraLee H.
Union City
As far as filling in line, wrinkles, and pores this primer is great. It makes a smooth surface to apply any foundation. I do not like the oily feeling my skin gets when I use it. I also don’t think the staying power is that great.
kristin d.
Cypress
When I used younique facial products I couldn't figure out which item was causing me problems but my skin broke out with huge under the skin pimples. I immediately stopped using it and returned everything I was able to return.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly