Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Sarah B.
Edmonton, AB
I really enjoyed this product for a base for my foundation. It lasted all throughout the day and left my skin feeling so soft! Worth the buy!!!
Sabrina M.
pasadena
Love how this primer makes my face feel satiny smooth and creates a perfect base to let my make up glide on and stay perfect all day long!
Amélie S.
Tracadie
S'applique bien et fait un beau fini ! Tien le maquillage en place beaucoup plus! Je recommande (mon préféré) malgre le coup un peu élevé..
Jo-Anne D.
Fills fine lines and moisturizes. Allows me to use less foundation and makeup in my regular application and blends coverage smoothly.
Katelyn R.
I use this product every day. It feels velvety smooth on my face and helps foundations last all day. One tube lasted over 8 months.
Dina R.
Love this light weight primer ! Younique is amazing and worth every penny ! It also lasts for a few months even when used daily
Payton U.
Canada
Does okay for what it should. Not my favourite formula, I find it feels greasy and for me, makes my face sweat in odd places
Isabelle N.
Bracebridge
This is the only face primer I use, it feels so soft and silky when it goes on and helps my make -up last a full day at work
Meg K.
Canada
Amazing face primer to help set my makeup for that flawless look. It also doubles as a anti frizz product for your hair!!!
Melissa M.
Winnipeg
Love youniques primer!! It goes on great, nice silky. It also works great to help remove mascara mistakes and mishaps!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly